Mark Andrews Construction LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

Mark Andrews Construction LLC is a general contractor serving the Brevard county area. From home repairs to commercial construction, no job is too large or small. We are a state certified general contractor - not a handyman. We've been doing superior work since 1991. Mark Andrews Construction can help turn your house into the home you've dreamed about. Mark Andrews Construction LLC's We are licensed & insured, and give free estimates (Lic. # CGC1513622). References are gladly provided. Call Mark Andrews Construction LLC today at 321-759-7305. If you have any other questions or comments, please contact us at info@markaconstruction.com. Contact Information (321) 759-7305. Award winning....

Aire Serv of Melbourne

Welcome to Aire Serv, the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Repair Company If you are looking for a full service HVAC business, air conditioning repair company, heating repair service, or furnace repair provider, look no further than Aire Serv. At Aire Serv you will receive licensed and knowledgeable heating and air conditioning repair technicians that provide you with upfront pricing and some of the best written guarantees in the business, like our 100% satisfaction guarantee on all heating and air conditioning services. Call Aire Serv today! Air Conditioning Repair & Installation If you need a local air conditioning service and repair professional, Aire Serv® technicians are thoroughly background checked and receive ongoing training to ensure they deliver the best possible air conditioning repairs available. If your air conditioning system is broken beyond repair or you want to upgrade due to safety or reliability concerns, our skilled technicians can install a new HVAC system quickly to ensure maximum comfort in your home. We can help you choose from a wide variety of top-quality air conditioning systems with extended warranties that provide up to 10 years of coverage. Heating Repair & Installation At Aire Serv® we know that heating repairs can be needed at any time, which is why our courteous technicians are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to deliver prompt, reliable home heating repair. If you need a heating system replacement, our Home Comfort Designers will assist you to customize an HVAC system that best fits your home comfort needs. Air Quality & Duct Cleaning The EPA states that “Indoor air quality is the number one environmental health problem today.” Indoor levels of pollutants can be up to 100 times higher than outdoor levels. Continual inhalation of polluted air in your home coupled with highly polluted, smog-filled outdoor air can cause you to feel tired, suffer from allergies and even cause long term health issues.

Paul Davis Restoration of the Space Coast

Water, Fire, Mold Remediation. From Crisis to Calm we work directly with your insurance company to get your home back in shape. We are a single point of contact for drying your home and repairing the damages. Locally owned and operated with national Brand level quality.

Tony's Cooling and Heating

Stop suffering from the blistering heat of Florida weather without AC or those toe curling winter nights without a working heater. At Tony’s Cooling, our licensed and certified technicians will help you install or repair your heating and air conditioning system. We install the highest quality brands we trust, and provide emergency services to both residential and commercial clients throughout the Greater Palm Bay and Melbourne area. If you need help from a competent HVAC company, contact us today so that we can give you more information about all the ways we can improve the comfort level of your home or business.

Offers by Tony's Cooling and Heating on Angi

05/18/2017

That was excellent. It was a big expense for us. The water leak repair took a week to complete. There were several people. Yes, they did clean up.

Description of Work
We had the pipes redone for the water. We had a water leak, and the pressure wasn't enough for the water to come out. They redid that.

Category plumbing

04/24/2017

No work ever got done as they never called me back to schedule a time.

Description of Work
No work ever got done as they never called me back to schedule a time.

04/19/2017

Very slow. Original time estimate was 4 weeks, ran into some problems and expanded the job during the process which he was very good at dealing with that added about 2 weeks to the original contract, but entire job took 4 months. He had difficulties finding qualified workers so some of the workmanship is poor.

Description of Work
Hardie board plank siding installation, exterior house painted, hurricane windows and doors installation, popcorn ceiling removal. We added two more jobs at the beginning. We had him install an additional layer of 5/8" plywood over old T111 siding under the Hardie board plank siding to add additional strength to our wood frame house. We also added installation of hurricane doors. These jobs were not part of the original contract and were paid for based on his hourly rate.

Category drywall,siding,replacement windows,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

02/12/2017

Great! Mark and his crew were truly professional.

Description of Work
Built a fence around my property.

Category fencing,handyman service

02/03/2017

Everything was done on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Drywall, tile, exterior door, concrete.

Category contractors,concrete repair,drywall,handyman service,stucco,house painters,doors

01/15/2017

We purchased a Big Deal in October, 2016. In January, 2017 we started calling Mark to start work from the purchase of the Big Deal. As of today, he has not returned our calls. I am very concerned and have been in touch with Angies List, as of January 16th we haven't heard anything . AL is supposed to be finding someone else to do the work. Hopefully at no additional cost to me. This will be my las...

Description of Work
numerous jobs around the house

12/20/2016

Never heard from the contractor in spite of the people from Angie's list trying to assist me in contacting him. I requested a refund for the contract I had purchased on Angie's list and was refunded in less than 48 hours.

Description of Work
Door replaced and posibly a kitchen sink replaced.

12/02/2016

Money was paid in advance. However we never received a phone call or email from them about the work we need on our home. Stay far away from this business..

Description of Work
Money was paid in advance for work we need done.. But received nothing from this company.

Category drywall,handyman service,plastering,remodeling

11/29/2016

The work that was done, was ok, but the problem is that the contractor still owes me hours. I purchased an$800 deal in May for 20 hours of " remodeling or handyman services." I called Mr. Andrews soon afte purchase to say I was interested in him coming out to do some work but probably not until June, as we were going to be away. I called/ texted and stated I'd like the work done but didn't expect ...

Description of Work
Put breadboard in master bath and spackled about 5 small areas on aknock down ceiling.

Category handyman service

[Member name removed] bought an set amount of hours and we made 3 or 4 trips to complete the work, she would have to buy more hours to complete any additional work. The statement she made about the other bids, i am sure it will cost more money but we have fore filled the agreement I had, and she should contact someone else.

10/20/2016

He came and looked at it, promised me a call back and never heard from him again. I will probably not use them again.

Description of Work
I contacted them about some construction work. The hurricane raided the doggie door.

Category doors