Mark Andrews Construction LLC

Founded 1991 • With Angi since August 2010

50 Berkeley St Apt E164

Satellite Beach, FL 32937

Mark Andrews Construction LLC is a general contractor serving the Brevard county area. From home repairs to commercial construction, no job is too large or small. We are a state certified general contractor - not a handyman. We've been doing superior work since 1991. Mark Andrews Construction can

05/18/2017

Daniel E.

That was excellent. It was a big expense for us. The water leak repair took a week to complete. There were several people. Yes, they did clean up.

Description of Work
We had the pipes redone for the water. We had a water leak, and the pressure wasn't enough for the water to come out. They redid that.

Category plumbing

04/24/2017

Robert G.

No work ever got done as they never called me back to schedule a time.

Description of Work
No work ever got done as they never called me back to schedule a time.

04/19/2017

Sandra T.

Very slow. Original time estimate was 4 weeks, ran into some problems and expanded the job during the process which he was very good at dealing with that added about 2 weeks to the original contract, but entire job took 4 months. He had difficulties finding qualified workers so some of the workmanship is poor.

Description of Work
Hardie board plank siding installation, exterior house painted, hurricane windows and doors installation, popcorn ceiling removal. We added two more jobs at the beginning. We had him install an additional layer of 5/8" plywood over old T111 siding under the Hardie board plank siding to add additional strength to our wood frame house. We also added installation of hurricane doors. These jobs were not part of the original contract and were paid for based on his hourly rate.

Category drywall, siding, replacement windows, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

02/12/2017

Karen M.

Great! Mark and his crew were truly professional.

Description of Work
Built a fence around my property.

Category fencing, handyman service

02/03/2017

Thomas F.

Everything was done on time and on budget.

Description of Work
Drywall, tile, exterior door, concrete.

Category contractors, concrete repair, drywall, handyman service, stucco, house painters, doors

01/15/2017

Sandra L.

We purchased a Big Deal in October, 2016. In January, 2017 we started calling Mark to start work from the purchase of the Big Deal. As of today, he has not returned our calls. I am very concerned and have been in touch with Angies List, as of January 16th we haven't heard anything . AL is supposed to be finding someone else to do the work. Hopefully at no additional cost to me. This will be my last Big Deal!

Description of Work
numerous jobs around the house

12/20/2016

Holly W.

Never heard from the contractor in spite of the people from Angie's list trying to assist me in contacting him. I requested a refund for the contract I had purchased on Angie's list and was refunded in less than 48 hours.

Description of Work
Door replaced and posibly a kitchen sink replaced.

12/02/2016

Don A.

Money was paid in advance. However we never received a phone call or email from them about the work we need on our home. Stay far away from this business..

Description of Work
Money was paid in advance for work we need done.. But received nothing from this company.

Category drywall, handyman service, plastering, remodeling

11/29/2016

nancy T.

The work that was done, was ok, but the problem is that the contractor still owes me hours. I purchased an$800 deal in May for 20 hours of " remodeling or handyman services." I called Mr. Andrews soon afte purchase to say I was interested in him coming out to do some work but probably not until June, as we were going to be away. I called/ texted and stated I'd like the work done but didn't expect to be put at the top of the list because I understood he was busy. In July I made several contacts with no results. When I mentioned I had already paid Angies List he got more interested. However, it was not until the end of the month that he came by for planning meeting. In August he was contacted on the1st, the 6th, the 22nd, the 28th, and the 30th, with no response back. On September 3rd I asked if I could get my money back. On Sept. 16 he sent his worker out to do the job. Ron worked 6 hours on Friday and 7 hours on Monday. I have prepaid for 20 hours so 7 more were owed to me. Sept. 30 contacted him to see if we could SCHEDULE the remaining 7. In October I contacted him every Monday simply asking to be put on the schedule. We did have a hurricane here in the beginning of October so I tried to be understanding about that. He was contacted on Oct. 2nd, 10th,17th, 19th at which time he did respond by saying " as soon as I get an opening, we have been there 3 times and we're not going anywhere." Again , I was just asking to be put on the schedule. I was really getting upset by this time because I had been more than understanding. My job may not be big but I am a prepaid customer (Mr. Andrews said that Angies List had already paid him) . This surprised me because you never pay a contractor fully until the job is done. I also contacted him on October24 and 31, every week for SIX weeks just to be put on the schedule. This is ridiculous, I didn't even want to write a bad review because I didn't want to harm someone's livelihood. But I realized I was being unfair to other potential customers of Angies List if a truthful review was not put out there. Imagine how amazed I am to see that Mr. Andrew is offering another deal. How I wish I could warn others to not purchase this deal, the hardest part of this whole thing is that I thought I was being extra considerate, but that sure didn't not help me. I realize the money owed is not a large amount ($280, 7 hours at $40 per hour), but for our family it is. This has been going on since July and I think I have been patient enough!!

Description of Work
Put breadboard in master bath and spackled about 5 small areas on aknock down ceiling.

Category handyman service

[Member name removed] bought an set amount of hours and we made 3 or 4 trips to complete the work, she would have to buy more hours to complete any additional work. The statement she made about the other bids, i am sure it will cost more money but we have fore filled the agreement I had, and she should contact someone else.

10/20/2016

John M.

He came and looked at it, promised me a call back and never heard from him again. I will probably not use them again.

Description of Work
I contacted them about some construction work. The hurricane raided the doggie door.

Category doors

10/20/2016

Alina S.

I sent Mark pictures of the work we needed done after thoroughly explaining the project. He said that he'll call me later that week to let me know the cost, etc. that it would cost for him to do the job. I never heard back from him!

Description of Work
Nothing. I need my Fla. Room's external 3 1/2 ft. Supporting wall and wrap around windows replaced with energy efficient ones.

Category contractors

10/17/2016

Cathy A.

He did not bother to return my initial call.

Description of Work
Electrical

Category electrician

09/22/2016

Marsha C.

This company seems very busy (it took a long time to schedule the work). Once the work started it went fast and was very well done. Largely due to the experience level of the person doing the work (Ron).

Description of Work
Misc repairs (light tubes replaced, door locks fixed, dry wall hole repaired, bathroom sink faucet installed, and a wooden swing put together).

Category contractors, drywall, handyman service, doors

03/06/2016

Dan L.

It was great. Very professional and hard working. I would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Rehung a back patio door. Fixed two sinks and drains. Put together ikea furniture. Hung an overhead storage rack.

Category handyman service, plumbing, doors

02/08/2016

DAVID S.

If I was working in construction, I would have a truck!

Description of Work
built shelf in garage fixed pocket door

Category handyman service, doors

I am amazed that you would give a "C" for the price and an "A" for everything else? I do have a brand new 2015 truck and I didn't believe I needed to send the workers in the truck to fix a pocket door. although you wanted to add shelving in your garage the guys were still able to complete the work in a timely manner and had told me you were completely happy with the work. I wish if you had a problem with the price you could have called me at any time? when you buy a 2hr deal the price and the price for additional hours are listed so there is no confusion. I am sorry that you are upset about the price if you would have reached out to me I am sure we could have worked it out. Thanks Mark Andrews

01/09/2016

Cheryl S.

The hole in the drywall wasn't as bad as I thought it was, so they did a nice patch without having to cut the hole out. They were able to splice my ground wire back together. I thought it needed to be replaced, so hiring a professional paid off. Fan went up on the front porch without any problems. It's a good thing everything else went so well because the washer faucets turn out to be harder then they thought it was going to be. The hot water hose would not come off, and the hot water faucet would not twist off the supply line, had to be torched off. Not a problem since I had bought the new box with the new faucets. But then no flux or solder could be found, so off to the improvement store. After that things moved right along and everything was completed in the time left. I really liked the guys Mark sent to do the work. Not only did they do nice work in a timely manner, they didn't mind me watching and asking questions.

Description of Work
I hired Mark to do my 'Honey Do' List. Fix a hole in bedroom drywall, fix a ground wire, install a fan on my front porch and cut out my old washer faucets and replaced not only the faucets but also the box they sit in. Then fix the drywall around faucets.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, ceiling fans

11/23/2015

Ruthie F.

Very happy with the completed project. Mark is very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Installed bead board siding on patio ceiling. The cost of service was for labor only.

10/28/2015

Kathy O.

All work was done promptly and professionally. Roger, his helper, was very knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Cut the bottom of three doors that were interfering with the carpet in our bedrooms, patched a spot on our bathroom wall that had water damage and installed a drip guard over our porch roof.

Category drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, plumbing, water damage restoration

10/19/2015

Dick M.

Two men spent several days constructing the beam, installing, and painting. Nice job.

Description of Work
Built Architectural beam through the house to cover ceiling damage.

Category drywall, handyman service

08/14/2015

Mary K.

They were terrific! They went and purchased the materials, matched the screws to the lattice color, cleaned up and even returned the product that wasn't used. I would recommend them to everyone!

Description of Work
Purchased and installed lattice along bottom of 12x40 shed.

07/21/2015

Robert W.

Mark answered on the first attempt and we went over the list of items the previous contractor who was being unprofessional with my client was going to do and Mark confirmed this is the type of work he did and provided details about his earliest availability. Ultimately my client couldn't wait that long but if she could, I'd certainly refer her to him as he was professional, thorough and honest (earliest availability, etc). If only we'd looked him up two months ago.

04/14/2015

rich P.

Description of Work
I called this provider for an estimate since he's listed under handymen. He was not interested in the work I had for him. I had gutters to be cleaned, and several panels of screen around the pool to be repaired. He may be a great contractor, but he was not interested in the handyman jobs I called him about. He did return my call, which was better than several others I called...

Category gutter cleaning, handyman service

Dear [member name removed]- First of all let me start by apologizing to you in regards to our recent encounter. I am a certified general contractor in the state of Florida with an A rating on Angie's List and recipient of the 2014 Super Service Award and perform varied scales of projects but unfortunately my schedule was booked when your acquired for an estimate. I believe that a C rating in professionalism is unwarranted. I was courteous and professional and returned your call to decline the work so you could begin your search for a new handyman/contractor. I wish you all the best in completing your home projects. Mark Andrews

01/09/2015

Julie W.

My husband and I had been dealing with this leaking sink for weeks and could not get anyone to come out and even look at it to give an estimate. We contacted 3 different handymen/contractors (not through Angie's List) and they either didn't show up or didn't return our calls. By the time we contacted Mark, we were desperate to get the job done. Even though Mark was swamped with remodeling projects, he quickly scheduled the completion of our job. I was very impressed with Mark and his entire crew. They were always on time and were very professional and courteous. The quality of the work was excellent and I would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
Fixed leaking kitchen sink/faucet which caused damage to kitchen cabinet. Leak also seeped through drywall and onto living room carpet.

Category handyman service, plumbing, water damage restoration

07/18/2014

Michael K.

He did a wonderful job. They were really good to work with.

Description of Work
He tore out a wall, repaired the ceiling, put in a fan, and did some minor electrical work.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, ceiling fans

06/29/2014

Donald M.

WE DID NOT USE THIS CONTRACTOR

Description of Work
We did not use this provider.

Aire Serv of Melbourne

Welcome to Aire Serv, the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Repair Company If you are looking for a full service HVAC business, air conditioning repair company, heating repair service, or furnace repair provider, look no further than Aire Serv. At Aire Serv you will receive licensed and knowledgeable heating and air conditioning repair technicians that provide you with upfront pricing and some of the best written guarantees in the business, like our 100% satisfaction guarantee on all heating and air conditioning services. Call Aire Serv today! Air Conditioning Repair & Installation If you need a local air conditioning service and repair professional, Aire Serv® technicians are thoroughly background checked and receive ongoing training to ensure they deliver the best possible air conditioning repairs available. If your air conditioning system is broken beyond repair or you want to upgrade due to safety or reliability concerns, our skilled technicians can install a new HVAC system quickly to ensure maximum comfort in your home. We can help you choose from a wide variety of top-quality air conditioning systems with extended warranties that provide up to 10 years of coverage. Heating Repair & Installation At Aire Serv® we know that heating repairs can be needed at any time, which is why our courteous technicians are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to deliver prompt, reliable home heating repair. If you need a heating system replacement, our Home Comfort Designers will assist you to customize an HVAC system that best fits your home comfort needs. Air Quality & Duct Cleaning The EPA states that “Indoor air quality is the number one environmental health problem today.” Indoor levels of pollutants can be up to 100 times higher than outdoor levels. Continual inhalation of polluted air in your home coupled with highly polluted, smog-filled outdoor air can cause you to feel tired, suffer from allergies and even cause long term health issues.

Offers by Aire Serv of Melbourne on Angi
    Jacobs Pressure Cleaning LLC

JPC is a full service pressure cleaning company. low pressure roof cleaning,sidewalks, deck, mold removal, patio, , algae removal, vinyl siding pressure wash, stucco cleaning, gutters and driveway pressure wash. Complete suite of pressure wash services for dumpster & gas station pads, sidewalks, parking stalls, building wash, compact dumpster, drive thru’s, restaurants, loading docks, strip malls. We offer FREE estimates to our residential customers Our commercial and residential pressure wash equipment has hot water/steam capabilities and we are equipped to handle all of your exterior cleaning needs. We offer FREE on-site demos to all commercial clients.

Elite Electrical & Remodeling

We provide complete home renovations involving drywall installation, painting, cabinet installation, flooring installation, bathroom remodeling and any aspect of residential or commercial electrical installations.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal