Loreal Enterprises LLC Loreal Cleaning & Home Serv

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2010

114 Sunrise Ave

Satellite Beach, FL 32937

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

We do residential, Vacation Homes, Air B&B's, Move in's & Outs! Organizing & Touch up painting. ON EVERY VISIT, LOREAL CLEANING & HOME SERVICES, TEAM, dusts, vacuums, mops, wipes down each room, Vacuum furniture, under cushions. Empty wastebaskets. Using our own equipment and top of the line products, we clean from top to bottom, every nook and cranny, so no detail is overlooked. TO PREPARE FOR YOUR VISIT: Please remove clutter so we can effectively clean all surfaces-Put out clean sheets if we will be changing your linens-Move any Furniture you want cleaned behind. Keep the foot traffic to a minimum. Thank You! VACATION HOMES/AIR B&B We clean/empty the fridge, dishwasher, do sheets off site, sliders, Straighten out linen closets, Dust, Vac, tidy up outdoor spaces, Detail & Disinfect for new guest! NOTE: Supply multiple sets of sheets & quilts/comforters so we can quickly make up beds. We will take dirty laundry off site, and bring it back for the next turnover, each time. Leave enough time between check out and in to do a proper cleaning. MOVE IN CLEANINGS A thorough move in cleaning gives new homeowners & tenants peace of mind knowing that their new living space clean & disinfected from top to bottom. We always recommend performing a move in clean before you unload your personal belongings. MOVE OUT CLEANINGS Empty or nearly empty – get your home or apt looking better than it did when you 1st moved in. Typical move out cleaning checklist: kitchen appliances-Clean out cabinets, sinks & counter tops, toilets, tub/shower baseboards,-Vacuum, sweep & a mop all floors FINE PRINT: We don't move furniture, but will dust all visible places by hand or with an extension duster. Cleaners aren't allowed higher any than 3-step stool. We can't guarantee the results of mini-blind cleaning. Please allow for some dust resettlement after we leave, we try to limit dust in the air but cannot prevent this entirely. ...

house cleaning (50)

02/10/2020

Laurie and her staff did an awesome job. Somehow they were able to turn tons of clutter into an orderly and serene home. Price is very reasonable, no trust issues at all, cleaning plan is personalized to fit my needs. Definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
General Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/05/2020

02/09/2020

House is always clean. Cleanings are every 2 weeks. No trust issues.

Description of Work
Clean our 1800 sq ft home, including the outside Florida Room area

Work Completed On 01/30/2020

02/06/2020

Initially we hired Laurie to do a deep cleaning of our 1200 square-foot condo. When she gave us her hourly rate, at first I thought that it was high (especially comparatively to what I was paying in my full-time home). I am so HAPPY that we decided to have Laurie come in, because she is fast and thorough and worth very every single penny. She just didn’t even stop to come up for air! We decided to...

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

02/04/2020

As always the house looks fabulous!!! Maribel does an amazing job!! Can't wait for her to come again in two weeks!!!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

01/28/2020

They were great and did an excellent job. I would definitely recommend them!!

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

05/03/2018

I was very impressed with Jennifer. She arrived on time and immediately went to work cleaning. The initial visit took about 4 hours ,but that was not unexpected as she was learning about our needs and due to the amount of cleaning she had to do.

Description of Work
Cleaned entire house-initial visit

Work Completed On 05/03/2018

03/23/2018

I have been impressed ea visit for months now with the care and commitment this company brings to my home. If I need the garage swept or plants watered in my absence, I just need to request it and it is done. Laurie also suggested a better arrangement for my back patio furniture and helped me rearrange it. It's beautiful and SHE WAS RIGHT!! She never fails to do something extra and has also told m...

Description of Work
Twice monthly housecleaning

01/30/2018

They do a really good job. I have used her for about 10 years.

Description of Work
They come out to do housecleaning.

Work Completed On 01/25/2018

01/24/2018

Satisfactory. Well organized and showed up on-time.

Description of Work
Cleaning.

Work Completed On 01/10/2018

01/18/2018

They do a very good job. They are on time, reliable, self motivated and just a great company. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They clean my house every other week for the past 4 years.

Work Completed On 01/18/2018

Residential cleaning, Apartment Move Ins/Outs, Vacation Rentals, Post Construction & Remodel. Organizing, staging. Hauling away debris. Cleaning properties. Removing trash. Cleaning and organizing, garages, Pantry's, closets.

Outside windows needing ladders, & scaffolding. Driveways, carpets, washing Laundry Unless its a Vacation Home..

Check, PayPal