Total Koatings Inc.

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2009

Total Koatings Inc. is your local family owned & operated bathtub & shower refinishing company since 2006. Our exclusive & proprietary Non-Toxic Porcelain glaze bonds permanently to all styles of bathtubs, shower stalls, wall tile, sinks and counter tops. No acid-etching is necessary so there's no toxic health risks! If your tub, shower or tile is worn-out looking, impossible to clean, damaged by stains or rust, or simply the wrong color ... refinishing rather than replacing (if removing is even possible) could save you thousands of dollars! Bathroom surfaces have a 5 year warranty against cracking & peeling and kitchen sinks have a limited warranty. Our franchisor, Kott Koatings, started the bathtub refinishing industry over 60 years ago and there's over 500 franchisees in 51 countries. Our Porcelain glazes were developed in a lab specifically for these applications and are proven totally safe and non-toxic, unlike epoxy and urethane paint finishes. We are licensed and insured. Our main priority is customer satisfaction, and we are not happy until you are. We go to great lengths to prepare your bathtub, shower, sink, or ceramic tile for the application of our exclusive K-40 Glazes by using proprietary cleaning products to remove all surface residue. We also ventilate the area so odors are kept to a minimum. Total Koatings has applied our glazes in literally thousands of homes and condos in the Sarasota/Manatee area in the last 12+ years. If you would like to make that old worn out bathtub, sink or shower look brand new again, contact us today at 941-870-0369! NOTICE: Sorry, but we do not install tub or shower inserts....

England Wallpapering & Painting Inc, is a locally owned and operated company with over 35 years of professional experience, proudly serving Manatee, Sarasota and its surrounding areas. Paperhanging is considered a lost art and many people think that wallpaper is out of fashion. That is NOT the case. I pride myself on the quality of my work as well as my commitment to outstanding results. Painting and paperhanging , by the the team at England Wallpapering & Painting Inc. can make a huge difference in the beauty of your home. I provide the highest quality of painting for both the interior and the exterior of your house and specialize in the art of wallpapering or paperhanging, as it is commonly referred to. The first step to improving the quality of your home is to get in touch with me so I can get you a free estimate. My name is Kent England and I have spent the last 35 years building a reputation that I can be proud of. To me, a reputation is built on trust, quality craftsmanship, integrity, and honesty. My sense of pride is apparent in every job I complete. Allow me the opportunity to meet you and we can discuss ways to beautify your home. Painting and paperhanging since 1977. That is a long time. I must be doing something right.

Ultra Pool Cleaning - Rated #1 Pool Cleaning Company in Sarasota. We provide personalized support and to this day, when you request service - you deal directly with the ownership team to ensure you are taken care of. We provide a 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed service - at any time if you are unhappy with our service, just contact us and we will provide a full refund. Ultra Pool Cleaning provides the highest quality pool cleaning & maintenance service available. Due to our size, equipment, business model/mission – we innovated our operations to allow us to provide more services at a lower price than competition. Ultra Pool Cleaning has been in business since 2004 and is a 100% family owned & operated business. Ultra Pool Cleaning is our pool cleaning, maintenance and repair division which is solely focused on pool cleaning. We are currently serving over 1,000 customers in the Sarasota area. (Including: Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Osprey, Nokomis, Venice and Surrounding areas.)

Interior & Exterior Painting; Tile and wood floors installer and (back splash). * With over 15 years of professional painting experience * liability insurance * 3 men crew owner operated * honest, clean, responsible and no smoking. * In less than 48 hours I can provide you with a free estimate

10/11/2020

Splendidly! Great service and communication, and the work was high quality. The technician took many steps to minimize dust and maintained a very clean workspace. Pricing was quite fair for the quality of work and we are extremely happy with the final product. The tub looks like new - high gloss.

Description of Work
Old metal tub re-glazed

08/03/2019

On time and very friendly. I understood the complete process for tub restoration. Very happy with results. Would recommend to those needing bathtub resurfacing.

Description of Work
tub resurfacing

02/08/2019

Turned out far better than anything I could have imagined. This company did such a wonderful job, extremely professional and really nice people too. My tub and shower units were like something from a forgotten era, it was almost depressing, this company totally transformed my bathrooms, the tub and shower units look even better than new, changed the whole of the bathrooms. Looks absolutely beautif...

Description of Work
Resurface Tub, including surround and shower

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you and we're glad to have exceeded your expectations. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience. Thank you and have a blessed day!!

06/26/2018

Excellent work, Tub looks like new. Technician was efficient and explained the procedure.

Description of Work
refinished a bath tub

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience. Our goal is your total satisfaction so we always appreciate the feedback. Have a blessed day.

05/30/2018

very well prepared, proper evacuation of harmful gases. The place was left very clean and the quality was excellent! Would use again and recommend to others!

Description of Work
bathtub recoating

Category bathtub refinishing

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. It's our goal to have customers 100% satisfied so we do appreciate the feedback. Although our glaze is Non Toxic and there's no health risk to humans or animals with the smell, we use the high-capacity ventilator for removing overspray and as much odor from the room as possible. In most cases, the smell is limited to just t...

All types & styles of bathtubs, showers, sink and ceramic tile re-glazing with porcelain. We also do chip and rust repairs. Kitchen and bathroom counter top refinishing. Our porcelain finish can be applied to any durable flat surface. FDA approved for food preparation surface. No toxic chemicals used. Many years of satisfied customers both domestic and commercial. Serving Sarasota and Manatee Counties, FL.

We do not fix or replace grouting unless it's necessary to complete a refinishing job. We do not install bathtub liners, plumbing or fixture replacement.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, American Express, Discover