The Handyman Company

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2010

4.2

Since 1999, we are a trusted, local remodeling and repair company providing residential and commercial services. We're proud to have served over 80,000 customers and 50% of our business comes from repeat and referral customers. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee provide peace of mind to our customers. Locally owned & operated. Visit www.The-Handyman-Company.com for more information on our services....

Rocha Pro Painters Inc

We have been specializing in this business since last ten years. We provide pressure washing, refinish garage door, wood finishing/stain, kitchen cabinets refacing. Our clients have been satisfied by our service.It would be a great honor to do business with you.

Hampton Painting Inc

We are a family owned business that was started in 1945 by brothers Chester and Willis Hampton. Chester III is the owner now. We offer free estimates on interior & exterior, commercial & residential and new or repaint. All our painters are our employees and covered under our insurance and worker's compensation, we use no subs. We can use any paint supplier (Scott, Sherwin Williams or Porter) and we can get their warranties that they offer.

Sunshine Painting LLC

We provide the highest value of service by delivering quality work at a fair price.

10/09/2019

Very well and I was very pleased with the work

Description of Work
Minor repairs, hanging closet door, repair small patch on ceiling, install some light bulbs and door stops, fix couple of doors not shutting

Category handyman service,doors

09/25/2019

Older man complained of back pain. Had to reschedule. Did not have the right equipment.

Description of Work
Pictures etc

Category handyman service,stucco

08/07/2019

Very well....Dave, the serviceman, was very professional and polite. He provided excellent work to my satisfaction and he cleaned up both work areas before leaving.

Description of Work
remove and replace bathroom hardware ----towel bars and tp holders

08/06/2019

never showed up after 2 appointments

Description of Work
roof and ceiling

08/01/2019

It went better than I expected. Everything was completed to satisfaction. Communication was great. The service technician was meticulous and he’s a pro through and through. Won’t hesitate to use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
Storage Unit Under TV

Category contractors,handyman service

07/30/2019

The workmanship was outstanding and the professional handling ere unbelievable. Not one mess had to be picked up. So clean it was unbelievable. Outstanding workmanship and would definitely hire immediately. This service should be used on a top list and rated very highly.

Description of Work
Had a spare bedroom to be set up for more office space.

Category drywall contractor","flooring contractor","handyman service","room remodeling","woodworker","interior painter","door installer

07/02/2019

Juan, the handyman sent out, informed us that he could not do it for legal reasons so my Mother and I ended up doing it ourselves. But I would consider contacting The Handyman Company again for future work.

Description of Work
I needed my back gutters cleaned out.

06/05/2019

This is a follow-up to my critical review of June 4, 2019. Received a call from the company. Two men were dispatched within the hour. The door was promptly fixed and we are totally satisfied with the repair work. Would call them again.

Description of Work
Pocket door repair

01/06/2019

Very well. Joey was professional and ensured safety was a primary issue. I trust the work he did is completely acceptable.

Description of Work
Grab bars in shower; hung mirrors

07/28/2018

Greg did a great job. He was on time and explained the process. Did a great job at a reasonable price. Would use again for future jobs.

Description of Work
Replace Door & Frame

Category handyman service","woodworker","door installer

Handyman Jobs, Doors & Windows, Drywall & Painting, Bath & Room Remodels, Soffit - Fascia and Decks Repairs, Carpentry - Trim & Molding, Lighting & Ceiling Fans, Flooring and Much More.

HVAC, Landscaping & Roofing