Taylor Brothers Stucco LLC

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2017

Taylor Brothers Stucco, LLC is a family owned business. We do both residential, commercial, and patch work. We have 3-4 employees on a regular basis, but can have a full crew for larger work with notice. Payment is always due when job is finished....

A&G Painting Service LLC

A&G Painting Service LLC

When it comes to updating the look of your home, your first and only choice is A & G Painting Service LLC, We have over 20 years of painting experience and house cleaning, we pride ourselves on taking the time to do it right. in addition we accept all mayor credit cards, visa, master card, debit.

01/27/2020

As Condo Association President I was used to making a phone call to a business and receiving no response. Not so with Beverly at Taylor. She called back within an hour. Terry Taylor came out the next day and did a walk-about and a detailed estimate was emailed promptly. Since the cost was reasonable, we went ahead with the work which was completed within two days - including the painting. It doesn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our Nokomis Condos were built in the 1980 and needed stucco repair for each of the four buildings.

CATEGORY stucco,house painters

02/23/2018

I called Taylor Brothers to arrange for an appointment for them to spec my project. They returned my call promptly and their representative was at my house the next day. Their estimate was reasonable. The work was completed on time and within budget. The finished product is excellent. I’d use Taylor again and would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed approximately 40 feet of old rusting flashing. They replaced the flashing and then patched the approximate 40 square foot work area with new stucco.

CATEGORY stucco

12/20/2017

Excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taylor Brothers corrected structional cracks and resurfaced using stucco all of the walls as needed.

CATEGORY stucco

Your kind words and business are appreciated!

Stucco and EIFS finishes. New construction. Remodels. Repair/patch work.

We do NOT hang drywall or paint houses.