Phillips Plumbing

• Trade License Expiration
  • 08/31/2022

2401 15th St

Sarasota, FL 34237

Hrs. M-F 7:30-4:30, serves Manatee, cost hourly rate, does not use subcontractors-Free estimate, 24 hours if you're flooded, warranty....

plumbers (113)water heaters (17)drain cleaning (12)fountains (1)

03/16/2021

Went great. Fast and efficient. Very nice guys too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came right away. Did work fast. No more leaks under house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2021

Thank you for allowing us into your home to provide the plumbing service you requested.

01/22/2021

Excellent customer service, communication, and explanation of options. Great value, prompt scheduling/response. Highly recommend them, sticking with them for future issues for sure. Awesome company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blockage/clogged pipes; kitchen/bathroom sink and washing machine drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

01/06/2021

They had me get the part since is was not available locally. Amazon delivered the American Standard dual flush mechanism in two days. The installer showed up on time. He was low key, which is good. Removed toilet tank and installed the new part. Took about a half hour and cleaned up behind himself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace flushing mechanism in toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

05/08/2020

I have used Phillips Plumbing on several occasions for my plumbing needs. I have never been disappointed. Donald (Sarasota shop) arrived on time and was extremely professional determining what was causing our bathroom issue. Once he ran several tests and snaked the existing lines of a root blockage he determined we had an issue with old cast iron lines. Our home is 64 yo. He gave me an acceptable ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analysis of bathroom blockage issue requiring the removal of old cast iron bathroom lines replacing with all new pvc drain lines

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

11/14/2019

Great. Arrived quickly. Efficiently removed & installed much better unit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace disposal Kitchen sink.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

11/13/2019

I've had Phillips Plumbing (Sam twice) three times. Kitchen remodel plumbing, bathroom remodel plumbing, and major shower trap replacement. Excellent service and knowledge. Really appreciate their work ethic and skills.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trap replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

06/13/2019

I cannot express how impressed I am with everyone I interacted with at this company!! From the moment I called, I was reassured about my project and given an immediate course of action. They worked around my schedule to come out and look at the project and were able to come out the next day to make the repair. After receiving other quotes for this project ranging from $7k-$28k, which would result ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair a broken kitchen drain line

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

Thanks, we appreciate the kind words. Phillips Plumbing strives to make customers comfortable with what is being done in their home. I'm glad we could do that for you. John Swager - Business Manager

06/12/2019

I was given a morning appt and he was late because they sent him on an emergency. Then, when he started doing my shower, he made the hole in my shower too big for the washer box and now I have this huge gap in my wall with no cover and I am left with the task of finding some sort of plastic panel or plastic sheet to cover it... Also, the box looked as thought it had been used and the screws he use...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a dog bath that I planned to use in my downstairs walk-in shower. I needed to have the shower valve converted to a washer hot/cold hook-up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Photo for Phillips Plumbing - 2401 15th St, Sarasota, FL - 37931996

04/04/2019

The gentleman showed up as described, but did not call prior to showing up. According to the people that were there, the workers were all business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet needed new tank seal. Was given complete tune-up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2019

03/18/2019

Very happy with the quality of the work and the knowledge of the the plumber, Rob. The new water line made the fridge stick too far out in a galley kitchen. Asked if something could be done. Rob changed the directing of the copper fitting so the new hose would attach from the top rather straight in toward the wall. This allowed the fridge to go about 2 1/2 inches closer to the wall. Took out the o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had water reconnected to a new fridge and an inline water filter removed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

All kinds of plumbing repair, service and installation for commercial and residential, hot water heater repair and replacement.

No new construction