Miradecks Inc

With Angi since May 2012

Fresh Power Washing LLC

Fresh Power Washing LLC is a local pressure washing company. We do Low-Pressure Roof Cleaning, Paver Sealing, House Washing, Surface Cleaning, basically any exterior cleaning you need! We provide FREE in person estimates for Manatee and Sarasota County! We have some of the best prices around! We care and keep up with our customers! We also offer special deals every month!! Fresh Power Washing LLC has been a company for about 2 years now. We started out as a mobile detailing company known as Fresh Detailing and Pressure Washing but recently changed the name to Fresh Power Washing LLC. Jacob France is the owner-operated of the company. We are a small business that is great at what they do! So if you have any pressure washing needs even a question on how to do it yourself give us a call at (941)896-2798

1 call does it all

Proudly serving Sarasota and Manatee counties for over a decade. From roofs to driveways and everything in between you can trust me. Yes! I do window cleaning, both interior and exterior. We also do paver sealing as well.

Offers by 1 call does it all on Angi
Sun King Pool Services

Newell Outdoors LLC DBA Sun King Pool Services provides superior expertise, technicians and equipment to provide the highest level of pool service available for pool cleaning in Tampa and surrounding areas. We are fully insured and we guarantee your satisfaction with all pool services performed by our professionally trained technicians. Our pool maintenance services extend beyond basic pool cleaning, pool repair and spa maintenance. We are your complete swimming pool and spa company. We provide spa installation, pool enclosures, remodeling and renovations, inter locking pavers, pool maintenance programs for every budget, leak detections, tile cleaning, vacuuming, backwashing, water chemical testing, stain prevention, stain removal and much more! Our friendly knowledgeable staff can help answer any questions or concerns you may have. Our company is totally committed and focused on our customer's highest satisfaction with our services. Through strong teamwork, continuous training, implementing the latest technology, and honest hard work our customers can rest assured that we are going the extra mile for their satisfaction.

06/07/2012

cheryl Y.

They we fabulous. I watched the whole thing and took photos. Craig was very honest and friendly. I had my drive vandalized, and he is coming out to fix it at no charge. His price was fantastic. The work was on time and was done exactly like the contract said. They workers were very good and respectful to my belongings. They cleaned up after themselves. They made sure nothing was scratched of dented when moving my appliances. I would use them again for anything else!

Description of Work
The flagstone decorative walkway and drive. Stained garage floor. Repainted my decorative contrete pool deck.

Category pool cleaners,deck cleaning

05/17/2012

Leigh H.

Craig Hoffman is the owner of the business. They were very thorough in their explanation of the services done and the written evaluation. They were very professional. We got a free estimate. We were doing this for my elderly parents and he was extremely conscious of not upsetting their lifestyle while the work was to be done.

Description of Work
I hired Miradecks Inc a pool contractor for my mom in Florida.

Category pool cleaners