JEFF SCHULTZ PAINTING

Founded 1988 • With Angi since July 2010

We are a full service painting and coatings company. We can not only clean and coat any surface inside and out, but we also perform repairs and other handyman services since 1988

2022 Super Service Award

house painting (53)interior painting (40)pressure washing (20)basement waterproofing (5)epoxy flooring (4)wallpaper removal (3)hurricane shutters (1)

01/18/2023

Mike C.

Jeff and his crew went above and beyond. I had a small window to get this job done and he met my expectations with time to spare. My wife is the tough critic and she was very happy with the job. With a change on our part after day one, Jeff and his crew didn’t miss a beat. They entire team was very professional and very knowledgeable. I have found my painter for life! Now if I can talk him into traveling north to do some painting!

Description of Work
Painted a 3 bedroom, 2 bath condo.

08/17/2022

Steve C.

Jeff did a tremendous job painting our house.There we’re many places that needed repair and he handled every problem very well..I can’t say enough good things about this company..professional on time and high quality work. I would highly recommend them for any painting job you need..will look to hire them again when needed

Description of Work
Whole house painting inside and out

Category wallpaper removal, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/17/2022

07/09/2022

Christa P.

Jeff does FABULOUS work! I couldn't be happier. He did my entire house and prepped my newly installed wall moulding and used a sprayer to give it such a beautiful smooth finish and sheen. He is professional, prompt, clean and precise. I've had other painters but none as efficient and attentive to detail as Jeff. Highly recommend and will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category wallpaper removal, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/09/2022

07/08/2022

Albert E.

Jeff was professional, provided an excellent project, and his price was fair. He was always on time and completed the project accurately and promptly. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Work Completed On 07/07/2022

05/17/2022

Robert H.

Jeff was a joy to work with. He was punctual, did what he said he would do, and has a great eye for details. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again, or recommend him.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

Work Completed On 05/17/2022

06/17/2021

Deborah I.

Highly recommend Jeff Schultz. Reasonable, dependable, meticulous, excellent communication, and follows up after job completion to make sure that his customers are satisfied. I will definitely hire him for future projects.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of Home

Work Completed On 06/10/2021

04/01/2021

Michael D.

Jeff Schultz was one of three estimate. He was one of two who actually came out in person, the 3rd asked us to text him pictures. He was the last of the 3 estimates we received and was the lowest priced. That was not the reason we selected him. He was responsive and his high ratings on Angi were primary. Where others said it was a two day job and we had to move the furniture, he came out with another team member and multiple coats were applied in 6.5 hours and we couldn’t be happier. It turned out beautifully. I would strongly recommend.

Description of Work
MBR, Master Bath, 2 Walk-In Closets, Hallway

Work Completed On 03/30/2021

03/12/2021

Stanford S.

Responded to initial phone call quickly. Explained scheduling and outlined work to be done. Very open communication, friendly, and easy to deal with. Excellent quality of work.

Description of Work
Painted front entrance indoor and outdoor

Work Completed On 03/06/2021

03/03/2021

William M.

Jeff did great job. He was responsive to what I needed. Painted whole house without mistakes and timely. Also painted my garage floor. Showed up when he said he would and did the job. No B.S. I would recommend Jeff for any painting job. Looking forward to years in my house with the outstanding paint job Jeff did. I went over every inch with my phone flashlight and found no imperfections ..Only kidding ..inside joke. Jeff is a great guy who does great work for reasonable price. After original job was finished I needed more work done, Jeff fit me in his schedule quickly and did great job.

Description of Work
Interior paint

Category interior painters, epoxy flooring

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

02/25/2021

Bob B.

Look no further for a painter! Jeff Schultz is a very professional painting contractor. Providing the highest quality workmanship and materials. We hired Jeff to paint the entire interior of home home recently. Jeff provided a detailed estimate of the work, explained all the options, came out and measured the job, scheduled the work to meet our deadline and then completed the work in a very timely and professional manner. His work is exceptional, with a real eye for detail. He works clean and leaves no mess. By far the best painter that we have ever worked with. Call Jeff Schultz now! Bob & Tracy Barranger Bradenton, Florida

Description of Work
Interior house painting.

Work Completed On 02/25/2021

02/15/2021

Cameron J.

The experience with Jeff was beyond outstanding. Jeff’s professionalism and attention to detail were beyond exceptional. Anyone in the greater Sarasota area should not hesitate to hire Jeff for his services. Would hire him again without hesitation.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting

Category wallpaper removal, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/31/2021

02/09/2021

Michael V.

Jeff is very responsive and easy to work with allowing us to adjust plans on the fly. He was able to accept our adjustments with ease. And, the price was very good. Will gladly work with Jeff and Tim again.

Description of Work
Entire interior paint job

Work Completed On 02/09/2021

10/05/2020

John G.

Perfect. Clean fast better than expected

Description of Work
Living room plus

Category basement waterproofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/05/2020

08/11/2020

Robert S.

Accomplished work quickly and completed all tasks promised in a professional manner. Both Jeff and his assistant Tim were friendly and unobtrusive and paid attention to detail. I knew Jeff from work he had done way back for my family, so we trust him and would use him again.

Description of Work
Pressure clean house, prep, patch, and paint entire house.

Category basement waterproofing, house painters

Work Completed On 08/07/2020

07/04/2020

Susan B.

I was exceptionally pleased with the results. Jeff went above and beyond in patching hundreds of nail holes, doing detailed work and painted not only our walls, doors and all trim but some furniture as well. The job itself was clean and precise and our home was left neat and tidy. Jeff was very professional and did the job quickly but with care. His bid outbeat the competition and was fair. Overall, very pleased and would definitely recommend Jeff Schultz Painting.

Description of Work
Interior painting of condo.

Category basement waterproofing, interior painters

Work Completed On 07/04/2020

Thank you very much Jeff and [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure brightening up your condo. Thank you so much for the work. Jeff Schultz

06/20/2020

Anthony S.

He did an excellent job. He was neat, meticulous, and timely.

Description of Work
Exterior Painting of whole house

Category basement waterproofing, house painters

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] and [Member Name Removed] so much for the job and the review. It was a pleasure working for you Jeff Schultz

03/21/2020

Ron W.

They did a fantastic job. Job site was clean and professional

Description of Work
Painting master bathroom and guest bathroom

Work Completed On 03/20/2020

03/01/2020

Bernhard K.

Jeff did an outstanding job!! He did every thing we agreed to , Jeff was ahead of schedule and under budget compared to other painters , Jeff was very professional and flexible , he has a way of putting you at ease while articulating what he was going to accomplish, The job exceeded our expectations, I am now going to use Jeff for the inside of my home I would highly recommend Jeff , His ability to work through some changing situations was out standing . In closing he is a true professional and nice person

Description of Work
Exterior painting

Work Completed On 03/01/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you and looking forward to taking care of the interior if your home.

02/28/2020

Kathy C.

Jeff was on time - actually early, which was great. His professionalism was appreciated and his work was top notch! I would definitely use him again!

Description of Work
Exterior home painted

Work Completed On 02/24/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working for you and [Member Name Removed] you guys are awesome people. Looking forward to the next project with you guys. Take care. All the best

02/18/2020

Charlotte W.

excellent workmanship,arrived on time,worked all day x 3 days without a break, neat,cleaned up when job was completed and phoned after job was completed to ask if I was satisfied with the results.Very professional ! Thank you Jeff.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 02/26/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I appreciate the work very much. Looking forward to seeing you for the next project. Take

02/18/2020

Ted K.

Compared to the other dozens of painters we brought out to our house, Jeff and his team are by far the most professional. We had a quote back in days, not weeks and he was very responsive through the entire process. Compared to the other trades we had working on our house this was by far the best experience. I would definitely recommend Jeff to anyone who needs a painter!

Description of Work
Interior painting

Work Completed On 02/03/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. It was great meeting and working for you and [Member Name Removed]. I wish you guys all the best to let me know when you need that exterior done.

02/05/2020

Teresa G.

Jeff responded quickly to our request for an appointment, and after our initial meeting, promptly provided a clear, itemized quote with competitive pricing and scheduled us within a reasonable amount of time from the hire date. He and his assistant thoroughly cleaned and prepared all surfaces to be painted, and then completed a beautiful paint job in one day. They are a skilled and efficient team and left no mess behind them. Jeff is warm and friendly and we truly enjoyed working with him. We love the way our house looks now and highly recommend Jeff Schultz Painting.

Description of Work
Pressure washing and exterior painting of residence and detached garage.

Work Completed On 01/31/2020

Thank you test. You and [Member Name Removed] were a pleasure to work for and I appreciate it very much. See you for the next project take care

12/23/2019

Joan W.

Fabulous! Jeff and his crew are truly perfectionists. They always go the extra mile which is greatly appreciated. I will continue to recommend them to anyone in need of interior or exterior painting.

Description of Work
We need our home power washed and painted.

Work Completed On 12/17/2019

Thank you again [Member Name Removed] for letting us work on your exterior this time. It was a pleasure doing all the interior work for you and [Member Name Removed] also. I wish you the best and will see you soon for the next project

10/23/2019

Barbara S.

Jeff was exceptional.....on time.....reasonably priced......and he and his employee were a joy to be around.....there would be no hesitation in using him in the future.....was tired of salesmen giving quotes that had nothing to do with the work

Description of Work
exterior painting of my home