Hurricane Safe Products

With Angi since June 2011

3801 N Washington Blvd

Sarasota, FL 34234

Additional phone number - (877) 924-2285. Additional contact names - Steve Motosko, Lisa Gullick....

01/06/2017

Thomas K.

04/17/2015

Jean M.

They were very friendly and thorough. They gave a good estimate and stuck to the quote given. It was a great service and company to work with.

Description of Work
They put on hurricane shutters.

09/04/2014

Walter B.

06/27/2014

Ronald D.

Excellent, from the start with a visit from the owner and his wife, to the inspector visit today who said, "They did a real good job." They were also able to offer an 18 ft. roll down electric shutter on the lanai with a small box, rather than the normal ugly big box!

Description of Work
Installed a combination of electric roll down and accordion shutters.

08/06/2013

Mike W.

Wasnt' sure what type of shutter protection to use. Hurricane Safe rep took the time to go over pros and cons of different types and to recommend what he thought would be best for our application. Installer arrived on time, did a great job and cleaned up before leaving. Final price matched the estimate. We are very pleased with the product we had installed and with Hurricane Safe Products.

Description of Work
Installed clear hurricane panels on 5 windows and 1 sliding door.

Category replacement windows,hurricane shutters

06/21/2013

Tom C.

They are very good. They do quality work, and have a fair price.

Description of Work
Hurricane Shutters

06/14/2013

Donn R.

Great company to deal with! Showed up on time, took measurements and explained the installation process and set time for Installation. On a subsequent day, had them back to include 2 windows I missed in the original quote, again, no issues, On installation day, arrived on time and installed the shutters with no issues. Also explained and gave great hints on taking the shutters down (after building inspector). After inspection and in the process of taking them down, discovered a few loose anchor bolts, called them back and it was quickly repaired. All in all, a very good experience, highly recommend Side Note: Their front office person was a real pleasure, answered all my questions or got me in touch with the right individual and called me to inform me of progress

Description of Work
Installed Hurricane shutters

01/05/2012

Gerald W.

I believe this product will work well during a hurricane or strong storm. I have only had to use it once, and it was quite easily to put back up over the large window, and to take down again and store in the large bag to supplied. I am almost 80 years old and had no problem installing this Hurricane screen, putting it up, or taking it down by myself. If we have a hurricane I will let you know if it works as well as I think it will.

Description of Work
I worked with them by phone, and gave them the exact size of the Hurricane Screen material I needed for a large bay window in our Den facing the golf course. They gave me advice, and then accepted my order and filled it within about a week. The product fit perfectly, and was easy to install and take down. I did not have any problem, as this membrane is light weight. I do not think they have to install the material if you have a one story house, are in good health, and have a 10 ft. ladder. If not, then I would suggest that you have them install the material for you.

06/26/2011

Lynn K.

Courteous and knowledgeable. Very easy to work with. Owners and installers went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied with the installation and they dealt directly with our insurance company so we didn't have to. They have a showroom of products so you can see how each product will look on your home. Job was done on the date promised. Couldn't be happier. Great company to do business with.

Description of Work
We had accordion shutters, clear shutters, and hurricane screens installed on the entire house, including our garage door, in order to get a discount from our insurance company.

06/06/2011

Patty D.

My two neighbors used this company so I called for a quote. The owner and manager met came to our home to discuss what products would work best on different areas. They measured the house and emailed us our estimate. The installers came on time and did a fantastic job. Very professional, great quality installation, and very nice to work with. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
We had several types of hurricane shutters installed. The corrugated lexan and the flat panel that looks like a window we put on our windows. We had the hurricane screen installed in our lanai area. And they replaced our garage door.

Category garage doors,window tinting,security windows,hurricane shutters

Armored Dade Windows & Shutters

Armored Dade Windows & Shutters Was established in the Bradenton and Sarasota area on 2005. It is owned and operated by Joshua Perkins who has lived in Bradenton and Sarasota area his whole life and is familiar with the community. Joshua has made it his personal interest to ensure that homeowners in the Sarasota area protect their families and investments from major storms and hurricanes that threaten the area.

Offers by Armored Dade Windows & Shutters on Angi
    Beane Street Windows & Doors

Specializing in impact window and door replacement www.beanestreet.com Members of Manatee Chamber of Commerce, NAHB, FHBA and Manatee-Sarasota BIA

Offers by Beane Street Windows & Doors on Angi
    Ridge Top Exteriors LLC

Our team members have the training and experience required to deliver top-notch home remodeling services. We answer your calls promptly, show up on schedule for all jobs and get the job done to specification at the first attempt. That is why we provide lifetime warranties on labor for all our projects. This has enabled us to develop an excellent reputation within the communities where we offer our services. Now, you can also enjoy the same commitment, dedication, professionalism and customer care when you call on us for roofing, siding, windows or gutters! When upgrading your home exteriors, we understand there are two things are that are important, a perfect installation and price! Ridge Top Exteriors is happy to offer both to homeowners like you.

Offers by Ridge Top Exteriors LLC on Angi
    MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Hurricane safety products including storm panels, multi-wall fabric, accordion shutter, electrics & manual roll downs, flat panel, solar-safety window film, garage door braces, quiet-track no chatter aluminum & lockdown panel locks.