EUROTECH CABINETRY INC

Founded 1984 • With Angi since July 2010

We currently have 9 employees. Payment is by check or cash. We do not offer financing or take credit cards. Billing is usually 50% deposit, 40% on delivery and 10% upon completion of installation. Lead times are usually 8-10 weeks, longer with specialty finishes, etc....

Mister Sparky

Mister Sparky

We give you options for solving your electrical problem & provide you with an exact price on how much it will cost to the penny. Then, upon receiving your approval we will start the work immediately & finish it the same day in most cases. All repairs are guaranteed. If an electrical repair fails during normal use in the three (3) years we will either repair or replace the item at no charge to you. Your complete satisfaction with our electricians & electrical repairs is 100% guaranteed.

Offers by Mister Sparky on Angi

03/03/2015

We were very pleased with the company. I still would not change a things about our new kitchen. They were excellent about attention to detail. I can't say enough good things. They are just lovely people to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled our kitchen entirely.

CATEGORY home remodeling

12/11/2014

I ultimately not to use them as the contractor but it was not that their design was particularly deficient. There was no problem with that. The designer their at Eurotech was actually very helpful, very creative and if somebody wanted to go with them to get a kitchen or bathroom or any accommodation thereof re-done, they would probably get something they were very happy with in dealing with this p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got them involved in doing design for replacement cabinets and so forth.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,home remodeling

07/24/2014

They were fabulous! They did a great job for me. They took care of every detail for me. Used high quality products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made very elegant wall mounted vanity.

07/14/2014

David Asher, the owner, worked closely with us and knew immediately what we wanted. One of the drawers was removed so they could be sure the wood and stain matched. Chris, the installer, did an excellent job with incredible attention to detail. They were professional, punctual and cleaned everything up before they left. I'm definitely a task master and not easily pleased but we would work with Dav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eurotech Cabinetry installed custom pivoting bookcases, TV surround and storage space.

06/17/2014

It never happened - see above

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eventually responded, but did not think my job was worthy of their attention, and too small for them to price out. I hired another Angie's List provider and paid them $3500, then gave that provider another job that cost $6000, so who lost?

CATEGORY custom cabinets

We have no records of any dealings with this member. We keep records of every lead/inquiry that we get, whether we do the work or not. We have searched our files and found no references to this person. We have asked Angie's List to investigate.

We provide and install custom cabinetry and counter tops. We offer kitchen, bath and other room design work (included at no charge with the purchase). We can handle the whole job or be part of a team depending on the scope of the project. We work on remodels or new construction. We can help with appliances, flooring, wall treatment, etc.

We do not sell appliances. We do not sell cabinet hardware only.