DIAMOND VAULT JEWELERS

4.3

Jewelry Sales/Design/Repair
Watch Repair
Gifts

Diamond Vault is a local, Sarasota-based luxury jeweler built by a family from the community for the community. As such, it has been serving clients in the area and around the world since 1978 – for more than 30 years – and have been trusted for two generations. Diamond Vault's longstanding history in Sarasota is testament to how it does business – honest, honorable and invested in both its customers and the community. In February 2012, Diamond Vault opened a new, landmark location that will allow it to better serve its clients by providing expanded services, more merchandise, and an enhanced, comfortable, and inviting shopping experience....

David Reynolds Jewelry and Coin

**$25 for $40 Credit Toward the Repair of any Jewelry** We are a small friendly store carrying a multi-million dollar inventory of the most fashionable Platinum, 18K, 14K, diamond and gemstone jewelry and watches. Some of our best known designers include Claude Thibaudeau, Denny Wong, Ziva, Cordova, Gelin and Abaci, Bellaire, Luminox and one of a kind custom pieces by resident designer Shane Socash. Don't forget we also buy and sell Gold/Silver/Platinum/Palladium in nearly all forms.

09/29/2015

Description of Work
On site repair of bracelet

03/11/2015

Description of Work
Showed me very expensive jewelry

03/11/2015

Description of Work
Showed me very expensive jewelry

02/05/2014

Description of Work
I saw Kim Lamb for insurance appraisals and to sell some jewelry. We met three times. She was punctual, friendly and very professional. She was very well informed and took her time to explain everything to me. She made me comfortable and at ease and I felt she was honest and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone

Category jewelry stores,jewelry appraisal

08/03/2013

Very well. I worked with Amir Chokr who had a lot of great ideas, explained the entire process and different approaches, clearly identified additional information he would need, evaluated the loose diamond and valuation of the diamond, etc. Excellent experience.

Description of Work
Discussed a ring I want designed and discussed a pendant for a loose Diamond I have.

Category jewelry stores

Loose GIA certified diamonds, custom design, pre-owned Swiss watches (including Rolex, Cartier, Patek Philippe), diamond & jewelry appraisals, full-service repair, estate jewelry buying (partial and full estates), no-interest financing, insurance appraisals and replacements.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available