DecoCrete Services

Founded 2011 •

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

DecoCrete Services, locally owned & operated, takes pride in providing surface solutions for each customer. We resurface existing concrete, apply coatings, stain concrete, overlays, stamp concrete, and more. These applications can be done interior or exterior and to serve many purposes. We have a variety of systems & treatments to custom fit each individual projects' needs, circumstance, and budget. Whether you have an aged pool deck, a cracked driveway, a boring garage, a lanai that you want to dress up, an interior you need polished, or any other walkable surface, we will have a solution for you. Give us a call today! DecoCrete Services does not just install products and transform floors. We strive to provide every customer or contractor with with a smooth, quality experience. From the first contact, down to the last request of service, we are ready to make this process enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you soon....

Sarasota Marble Restoration

Sarasota Marble Restoration is a locally owned and operated business based in Sarasota, Florida. COMPETITVE PRICING and HIGH QUALITY service is what we offer. We specialize in working with Granite, Marble, Travertine, Terrazzo, Concrete & other types of natural stones. We offer stone cleaning, polishing, honing, dyeing & sealing services. WE CARE about how projects are performed, by only using the finest materials and always taking the necessary precautions to protect surrounding areas (such as walls and furniture). We understand that customers do not have years of restoration, cleaning and maintenance experience, and that is why they trust my knowledge to perform quality work. OUR COMMITMENT is to work closely with customers, providing you with real solutions based on your needs. We take great pride in our work and in providing you with outstanding results. We believe this, along with honesty and integrity, is the key to obtaining and maintaining your trust.

FLOOR CLEANING EXPERTS

We Clean Polish and Seal Any Floor

Dirty Grout Company

**We ONLY service Floor Cleaning**AWARD WINNERS! 6-YEARS IN A ROW, Angie's List Super Service Award 2012-2017 for a reason. We "SPECIALIZE" in safe non-pressurized tile and grout cleaning, grout sealing, grout re-coloring since 2001. Please take the time to READ our reviews which reflect years of consistent quality service and customer satisfaction. .Aside from Angie's List Members we also service over 300 Customer referred service calls per year for a reason. Our cleaning methods are "SAFE" for your floors and non-pressurized. We are often mistaken to be a franchise but we are "NOT". The Company established in 2001 is privately owned. All employees are experienced, full time and long term. We operate under strict and consistent service protocols; prompt returning of phone calls, ON-TIME service, delicate movement of your furniture, protection of areas not being serviced, keeping customers fully informed and updated during services, provide both verbal and written cleaning recommendations. Our service areas are Sarasota through Naples Monday-Saturday 8am-5pm. Additional email- mike@mydirtygrout.com

05/10/2021

They got the job done. I appreciate the work and responsiveness of the company. The porch looks great.

Description of Work
Resurface concrete porch

Category

02/15/2021

At first I was very pleased, but after a month the new surface started to delaminate. I have tried to call for a year now and get no response. One of their repair persons came out over a month ago and said the job was not done right and he would come back to repair. Have not seen him since. I do not recommend this company and am ready to take legal action.

Description of Work
Resurfacing driveway

Category concrete repair

02/26/2020

The job took longer than expected to complete. We had a few problems but devin did fix them. The one thing that bothered me the most is the fact when I explained there were errors I was informed this was a free area that he had given me and excuses were created. A simple I'm sorry this occurred and I will work to correct would've been fine. Over all we are pleased. Looking back I do not believe he...

Description of Work
Decorative Concrete

Category stamped concrete

06/21/2019

All aspects of the project were completed efficiently and professionally. Attention to detail was excellent. Devin was very easy to work with and responded quickly to all communications. I would definitely recommend to others.

Description of Work
Resurfacing of driveway, walkways, and installation of epoxy/polyaspartic garage coating system

Category epoxy flooring,stamped concrete

Thank you so much! You were very easy to work with!

06/11/2019

It went fantastic! Showed up nice and early, did a nice job and a beautiful job of cleaning up afterwards.

Description of Work
I had them fill in a block planter in the front of my house with concrete so I can tile it and make it into a bench.

Category concrete repair

Flake Floors, Garage Coatings, Epoxy Flooring, Industrial Coatings, Concrete Pouring, Flatwork, Concrete Resurfacing, Staining, Scoring, Pool Decks, Driveways, Interior Polishing, Concrete Stamping, Polished Concrete, Acrylic Textures, and Patios & lanais,

Resurfacing inside the Pool