We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

DecoCrete Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2018

1555 Dogwood Dr

Sarasota, FL 34232

DecoCrete Services, locally owned & operated, takes pride in providing surface solutions for each customer. We resurface existing concrete, apply coatings, stain concrete, overlays, stamp concrete, and more. These applications can be done interior or exterior and to serve many purposes. We have a variety of systems & treatments to custom fit each individual projects' needs, circumstance, and budget. Whether you have an aged pool deck, a cracked driveway, a boring garage, a lanai that you want to dress up, an interior you need polished, or any other walkable surface, we will have a solution for you. Give us a call today! DecoCrete Services does not just install products and transform floors. We strive to provide every customer or contractor with with a smooth, quality experience. From the first contact, down to the last request of service, we are ready to make this process enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you soon....

01/21/2022

Lina Y.

One of the reason that you can see a good rating, because bad reviews wiped by owner. I wrote one, it was wiped, and the company rating came up again. Not believe in good ratings that you read, because bad ratings wiped. Really I had a bad experience with this company, my floor has crack and grooves, and Devin didn't solve these problems since August 2021. Devin (the owner) was nice before the problem began. First was a grooves in the epoxy floor and bubbles. Devin said me, that we will solve it, just pay the last 50%. After I paid, I didn't have any help from Devin. He ignored my messages, emails etc. The problems coming bad. The crack in the floor, that the employees of DecoCrete repaired not properly or didn't repair, come bigger. Devin refused to solve these problems. The truth that he just stopped answer me when he received the last payment. Not good customer service. If you will have a problem, Devin not solve them. Not industrial grade. Not recommend.

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor

05/10/2021

Lynn M.

They got the job done. I appreciate the work and responsiveness of the company. The porch looks great.

Description of Work
Resurface concrete porch

Category

02/15/2021

Thom W.

At first I was very pleased, but after a month the new surface started to delaminate. I have tried to call for a year now and get no response. One of their repair persons came out over a month ago and said the job was not done right and he would come back to repair. Have not seen him since. I do not recommend this company and am ready to take legal action.

Description of Work
Resurfacing driveway

Category concrete repair

02/26/2020

Jordan V.

The job took longer than expected to complete. We had a few problems but devin did fix them. The one thing that bothered me the most is the fact when I explained there were errors I was informed this was a free area that he had given me and excuses were created. A simple I'm sorry this occurred and I will work to correct would've been fine. Over all we are pleased. Looking back I do not believe he remembered everything I requested or wanted as it was Christmas week. I do not think we were on the same page and my concrete was rushed to complete for another job. We had to have our windows professionally cleaned and we power washed our pool area as the dust and paint was on the brick and windows. The reason I would give an over all "B" was that he came back and fixed the areas that needed improved and I chose to not mention the cleaning areas. The area looks nice and we are happy its complete. Best advice for future clients is to be exactly clear, check and double check the areas as they look different in different lights, ensure the area is left the way it should be. Advice to owner...dont sass,we complete most projects ourselves and it should be a privilege to work with clients. Explaining that this was a free area( that I watched you measure on camera) and your estimate was higher and round up on sqft compared to the other 5 companies was an unnecessary comment and made you sound very greedy which in turn made our job seem like it was not a priority and was rushed. I was more than understanding with the delays and being pushed back due to your other larger projects. No comments were necessary as you were not even close to cheaper and that area was apart of the estimate.. you sir forgot.

Description of Work
Decorative Concrete

Category stamped concrete

06/21/2019

Timothy I.

All aspects of the project were completed efficiently and professionally. Attention to detail was excellent. Devin was very easy to work with and responded quickly to all communications. I would definitely recommend to others.

Description of Work
Resurfacing of driveway, walkways, and installation of epoxy/polyaspartic garage coating system

Category epoxy flooring, stamped concrete

Thank you so much! You were very easy to work with!

06/11/2019

Linda B.

It went fantastic! Showed up nice and early, did a nice job and a beautiful job of cleaning up afterwards.

Description of Work
I had them fill in a block planter in the front of my house with concrete so I can tile it and make it into a bench.

Category concrete repair

06/11/2019

sherri W.

They look fabulous and seamless. Really unified a disjointed prior attempt from previous homeowner.

Description of Work
New walkways poured and textured with a colored finish

Category concrete repair, epoxy flooring, stamped concrete

06/03/2019

Marc B.

DecroCrete did a fantastic job. They were professional, punctual, and courteous. The product looks great and we are very pleased with the results.

Description of Work
Epoxy Garage Floor

Category epoxy flooring

Thank you very much for your feedback! You made things very easy and smooth to complete

05/31/2019

Suzanne W.

It was a messy job that was dealt with in a very professional manner. These guys are terrific. I just wish they would wear protective breathing gear as the fumes of the epoxy are quite toxic.

Description of Work
I had my garage floor resurfaced.

Category epoxy flooring

We sure appreciated the work! And you are a pleasure to work with! And thanks so much for the concern for our guys health and protection. I forced respirators on all of them today

03/30/2019

Lynn M.

It was a pleasure working with this company. They made everything easy and the end result was just what I hoped it would be. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them without hesitation.

Description of Work
Resurface front (open) porch area

Category stamped concrete

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! You were also great to work with! Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you run into anything down the road

03/05/2019

James A.

Excellent, Jeff and Devin did a great job. They had a little processing problem while doing the floor but they hung in there and the outcome looks great

Description of Work
Garage floor epoxied

02/22/2019

Deb B.

Wonderful!!!

Description of Work
A very old in horrible shape gigantic pool deck

Category concrete repair, concrete driveways, epoxy flooring, stamped concrete, patios

02/15/2019

sharon B.

Devin was efficient and a pleasure to work with. We are very happy with the finished product. I would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Garage. Floor epoxied

Category epoxy flooring

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working for you guys, and I’m glad we were able to find a product that fit your needs

02/06/2019

Bob A.

Extremely polite crew worked efficiently . The care and quality of work was excellent. I couldn't bee more pleased.

Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor

12/10/2018

gordon C.

Completely satisfied and highly recommend. I don't often give perfect ratings, but Devin has his business acumen and service dialed in well.

Description of Work
garage re-surface

12/07/2018

rob T.

Decocrete operates as a 5 star business in all aspects. Customer service and complete satisfaction driven, excellent communication, listens to the customer and does what they say they will. Superior workmanship and detail and great value for the results. I made the right choice and if you want peace of mind yourself...go with Decocrete.

Description of Work
resurface and repaint lanai deck

Category concrete repair, stamped concrete, patios

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much! You are such an awesome guy to work with! Wish there was a review site for homeowners so I could leave you one. Hope we get to work together on another project down the road

Josh S.

He was really clean, super nice and was willing to help and figure out what coating style we were looking to achieve.

Description of Work
He did my concrete floors in the interior of my house and my back porch.

Category epoxy flooring

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Loved working with you guys! So glad y’all were pleased with the outcome

Hans L.

He did a nice job and he was clean. He did what he said he would.

Description of Work
He did the warehouse floor and office floor.

Category epoxy flooring

Thanks for the feed back [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate you trusting me to handle things while you were gone! Hopefully you’ve gotten nice and settled in now

Khris P.

He was extremely professional, honest and reasonable. I trusted him at my house. It was a great experience.

Description of Work
He did the epoxy floor in my garage. Then he also did the flooring in my house, by pulling up the tile and carpet and coating the concrete underneath.

Category epoxy flooring

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! You guys have seriously transformed your home. I look forward to seeing the project when it’s 100% complete

11/28/2018

Lydia S.

It went very well, Arrived on time, professional, complete the work and did a good job.

Description of Work
Driveway sidewalk and patio, refinishing and pressure washing.

Category epoxy flooring

Thank you Lidia! I really appreciate the feedback! Hope we get to work together again in the future!

11/28/2018

Kristopher P.

They did an amazing job and i would highly recommend them to anyone. Every guest we have over asks who did our floors. We refer him to everyone!

Description of Work
Removed old carpet and finished our floors with staining and polishing concrete.

Category concrete driveways, epoxy flooring, stamped concrete

Kris you guys had an awesome vision!! I’m just glad I was able to help bring it to life.

11/27/2018

Scott H.

He is dependable hardworking guy and very trustworthy.

Description of Work
building construction.

Category epoxy flooring

Thanks for the feedback [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working together!

11/27/2018

Pat G.

Very well. Looks very good.

Description of Work
Grind cement driveway and walkways to remove old paint

Category concrete driveways

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! Glad we were able to find an alternate solution that worked long-term!

Sarasota Marble Restoration

Sarasota Marble Restoration is a locally owned and family operated business based in Sarasota, Florida. COMPETITVE PRICING and HIGH QUALITY service is what we offer. We specialize in working with Granite, Marble, Travertine, Terrazzo, Concrete & other types of natural stones. We offer stone cleaning, polishing, honing, dyeing, repairing & sealing services. WE CARE about how projects are performed, by only using the finest materials and always taking the necessary precautions to protect surrounding areas (such as walls and furniture). We understand that customers do not have years of restoration, cleaning and maintenance experience, and that is why they trust our knowledge to perform quality work. OUR COMMITMENT is to work closely with customers, providing you with real solutions based on your needs. We take great pride in our work and in providing you with outstanding results. We believe this, along with honesty and integrity, is the key to obtaining and maintaining your trust.

GT PRO CARE SERVICE INC

Gt Pro Care Service has been providing quality cleaning, restoration and janitorial services in Florida. We are a full service commercial cleaning company with specialized crews for stonework such as marble, granite, terrazzo and even concrete polishing and restoration. We also offer wood floor care, carpet cleaning, pressure washing, and many other specialized services. We are a Sarasota, Florida based company, not a franchise, and we offer top-notch supervision and training for our employees and management team. We are committed to providing quality cleaning and janitorial services that deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction, while: Treating all customers, vendors, and employees fairly. Performing all work in a professional manner. Taking pride in our work.

BIC Cleaning & Coatings

With over 30 years of professional experience in the Pressure Washing industry as well as Paver Sealing and application of other Protective Coatings. Let BIC Cleanings & Coatings enhance, protect and extend the life of your Pavers and Concrete Surfaces with Professional Grade Products. We are customer focused and take great pride in the finish results of every single project, no matter how big or small. Contact us today for a FREE ESTIMATE! We look forward to serving you!

Offers by BIC Cleaning & Coatings on Angi

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Eco FriendlyEco Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check

Flake Floors, Garage Coatings, Epoxy Flooring, Industrial Coatings, Concrete Pouring, Flatwork, Concrete Resurfacing, Staining, Scoring, Pool Decks, Driveways, Interior Polishing, Concrete Stamping, Polished Concrete, Acrylic Textures, and Patios & lanais,

Resurfacing inside the Pool