DecoCrete Services

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2018

DecoCrete Services, locally owned & operated, takes pride in providing surface solutions for each customer. We resurface existing concrete, apply coatings, stain concrete, overlays, stamp concrete, and more. These applications can be done interior or exterior and to serve many purposes. We have a variety of systems & treatments to custom fit each individual projects' needs, circumstance, and budget. Whether you have an aged pool deck, a cracked driveway, a boring garage, a lanai that you want to dress up, an interior you need polished, or any other walkable surface, we will have a solution for you. Give us a call today! DecoCrete Services does not just install products and transform floors. We strive to provide every customer or contractor with with a smooth, quality experience. From the first contact, down to the last request of service, we are ready to make this process enjoyable. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

Amenities

All statements concerning insurance, licenses, and bonds are informational only, and are self-reported. Since insurance, licenses and bonds can expire and can be cancelled, homeowners should always check such information for themselves. To find more licensing information for your state, visit our Find Licensing Requirements page. Contact pro for more details.

Eric S.
03/31/2023
Professional - top notch - quality work!!! We had 3 bays of our garages covered with Decocrete. Their team showed up promptly as scheduled, took great care to prep the site and protect our belongings, explained the process - then set about turning our garage floors into works of art. Absolutely fantastic on all levels - fair price, professional service - complete cleanup before departing - simply the best
Description of Work
we had 3 car bays finished by Decocrete
Roy F.
08/30/2022
The issue was not with the work promised it was with the work performed and the total lack of service after the work was showen to be shoddy…. Nothing but empty promises…. This is 4 months later after continually trying to solve the problem to no avail…. I have given them more than enough time to respond. My last involvement with this company was a phone call and got text saying Devon was in a meeting and would get back to me…. Now it’s 12 later and no response… hope this helps other people from getting involved with this company.
Description of Work
Deck sealed to prevent leakage to lower floor
concrete repair, epoxy flooring
Lina Y.
01/21/2022
One of the reason that you can see a good rating, because bad reviews wiped by owner. I wrote one, it was wiped, and the company rating came up again. Not believe in good ratings that you read, because bad ratings wiped. Really I had a bad experience with this company, my floor has crack and grooves, and Devin didn't solve these problems since August 2021. Devin (the owner) was nice before the problem began. First was a grooves in the epoxy floor and bubbles. Devin said me, that we will solve it, just pay the last 50%. After I paid, I didn't have any help from Devin. He ignored my messages, emails etc. The problems coming bad. The crack in the floor, that the employees of DecoCrete repaired not properly or didn't repair, come bigger. Devin refused to solve these problems. The truth that he just stopped answer me when he received the last payment. Not good customer service. If you will have a problem, Devin not solve them. Not industrial grade. Not recommend.
Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor
Lynn M.
05/10/2021
They got the job done. I appreciate the work and responsiveness of the company. The porch looks great.
Description of Work
Resurface concrete porch
Thom W.
02/15/2021
At first I was very pleased, but after a month the new surface started to delaminate. I have tried to call for a year now and get no response. One of their repair persons came out over a month ago and said the job was not done right and he would come back to repair. Have not seen him since. I do not recommend this company and am ready to take legal action.
Description of Work
Resurfacing driveway
concrete repair
Jordan V.
02/26/2020
The job took longer than expected to complete. We had a few problems but devin did fix them. The one thing that bothered me the most is the fact when I explained there were errors I was informed this was a free area that he had given me and excuses were created. A simple I'm sorry this occurred and I will work to correct would've been fine. Over all we are pleased. Looking back I do not believe he remembered everything I requested or wanted as it was Christmas week. I do not think we were on the same page and my concrete was rushed to complete for another job. We had to have our windows professionally cleaned and we power washed our pool area as the dust and paint was on the brick and windows. The reason I would give an over all "B" was that he came back and fixed the areas that needed improved and I chose to not mention the cleaning areas. The area looks nice and we are happy its complete. Best advice for future clients is to be exactly clear, check and double check the areas as they look different in different lights, ensure the area is left the way it should be. Advice to owner...dont sass,we complete most projects ourselves and it should be a privilege to work with clients. Explaining that this was a free area( that I watched you measure on camera) and your estimate was higher and round up on sqft compared to the other 5 companies was an unnecessary comment and made you sound very greedy which in turn made our job seem like it was not a priority and was rushed. I was more than understanding with the delays and being pushed back due to your other larger projects. No comments were necessary as you were not even close to cheaper and that area was apart of the estimate.. you sir forgot.
Description of Work
Decorative Concrete
stamped concrete
Timothy I.
06/21/2019
All aspects of the project were completed efficiently and professionally. Attention to detail was excellent. Devin was very easy to work with and responded quickly to all communications. I would definitely recommend to others.
Description of Work
Resurfacing of driveway, walkways, and installation of epoxy/polyaspartic garage coating system
epoxy flooring, stamped concrete

Thank you so much! You were very easy to work with!
Linda B.
06/11/2019
It went fantastic! Showed up nice and early, did a nice job and a beautiful job of cleaning up afterwards.
Description of Work
I had them fill in a block planter in the front of my house with concrete so I can tile it and make it into a bench.
concrete repair
sherri W.
06/11/2019
They look fabulous and seamless. Really unified a disjointed prior attempt from previous homeowner.
Description of Work
New walkways poured and textured with a colored finish
Category
concrete repair, epoxy flooring, stamped concrete
Marc B.
06/03/2019
DecroCrete did a fantastic job. They were professional, punctual, and courteous. The product looks great and we are very pleased with the results.
Description of Work
Epoxy Garage Floor
epoxy flooring

Thank you very much for your feedback! You made things very easy and smooth to complete
Suzanne W.
05/31/2019
It was a messy job that was dealt with in a very professional manner. These guys are terrific. I just wish they would wear protective breathing gear as the fumes of the epoxy are quite toxic.
Description of Work
I had my garage floor resurfaced.
epoxy flooring

We sure appreciated the work! And you are a pleasure to work with! And thanks so much for the concern for our guys health and protection. I forced respirators on all of them today
Jennifer L.
05/07/2019
Devin and his crew were a pleasure to work with. Everything was perfect from beginning to end. From the consultation to the completion of the project, everything was beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend Decocrete and plan on using them again for future projects. We have already gotten numerous compliments and inquiries on his work.
Description of Work
Pool deck resurfaced and painted. Driveway/sidewalk resurfaced and painted.
Category
concrete driveways, pressure washing, epoxy flooring, stamped concrete

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! You two were such a joy to work with! I really appreciate you allowing us to get creative in our design and color choices. I look forward to hopefully working with you again soon and doing your garage floor
Lynn M.
03/30/2019
It was a pleasure working with this company. They made everything easy and the end result was just what I hoped it would be. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them without hesitation.
Description of Work
Resurface front (open) porch area
stamped concrete

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! You were also great to work with! Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you run into anything down the road
James A.
03/05/2019
Excellent, Jeff and Devin did a great job. They had a little processing problem while doing the floor but they hung in there and the outcome looks great
Description of Work
Garage floor epoxied
sharon B.
02/15/2019
Devin was efficient and a pleasure to work with. We are very happy with the finished product. I would highly recommend him.
Description of Work
Garage. Floor epoxied
epoxy flooring

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working for you guys, and I’m glad we were able to find a product that fit your needs
Bob A.
02/06/2019
Extremely polite crew worked efficiently . The care and quality of work was excellent. I couldn't bee more pleased.
Description of Work
Epoxy garage floor
Lizabeth B.
02/05/2019
Fantastic job in every respect. Price, performance and outcome. Thoroughly pleased and satisfied with the whole experience. Can’t say enough good things!
Description of Work
Epoxy type coating on garage floor
epoxy flooring

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! You have such a cool home, and it was a pleasure to help spruce it up!
gordon C.
12/10/2018
Completely satisfied and highly recommend. I don't often give perfect ratings, but Devin has his business acumen and service dialed in well.
Description of Work
garage re-surface
rob T.
12/07/2018
Decocrete operates as a 5 star business in all aspects. Customer service and complete satisfaction driven, excellent communication, listens to the customer and does what they say they will. Superior workmanship and detail and great value for the results. I made the right choice and if you want peace of mind yourself...go with Decocrete.
Description of Work
resurface and repaint lanai deck
Category
concrete repair, stamped concrete, patios

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much! You are such an awesome guy to work with! Wish there was a review site for homeowners so I could leave you one. Hope we get to work together on another project down the road
Josh S.
11/29/2018
He was really clean, super nice and was willing to help and figure out what coating style we were looking to achieve.
Description of Work
He did my concrete floors in the interior of my house and my back porch.
epoxy flooring

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! Loved working with you guys! So glad y’all were pleased with the outcome
Khris P.
11/29/2018
He was extremely professional, honest and reasonable. I trusted him at my house. It was a great experience.
Description of Work
He did the epoxy floor in my garage. Then he also did the flooring in my house, by pulling up the tile and carpet and coating the concrete underneath.
epoxy flooring

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]! You guys have seriously transformed your home. I look forward to seeing the project when it’s 100% complete
Hans L.
11/29/2018
He did a nice job and he was clean. He did what he said he would.
Description of Work
He did the warehouse floor and office floor.
epoxy flooring

Thanks for the feed back [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate you trusting me to handle things while you were gone! Hopefully you’ve gotten nice and settled in now
Lydia S.
11/28/2018
It went very well, Arrived on time, professional, complete the work and did a good job.
Description of Work
Driveway sidewalk and patio, refinishing and pressure washing.
epoxy flooring

Thank you Lidia! I really appreciate the feedback! Hope we get to work together again in the future!
Kristopher P.
11/28/2018
They did an amazing job and i would highly recommend them to anyone. Every guest we have over asks who did our floors. We refer him to everyone!
Description of Work
Removed old carpet and finished our floors with staining and polishing concrete.
Category
concrete driveways, epoxy flooring, stamped concrete

Kris you guys had an awesome vision!! I’m just glad I was able to help bring it to life.
Scott H.
11/27/2018
He is dependable hardworking guy and very trustworthy.
Description of Work
building construction.
epoxy flooring

Thanks for the feedback [Member Name Removed]! It was a pleasure working together!

Phone

1555 Dogwood Dr

Sarasota, FL 34232

Other Information

Services offered

Flake Floors, Garage Coatings, Epoxy Flooring, Industrial Coatings, Concrete Pouring, Flatwork, Concrete Resurfacing, Staining, Scoring, Pool Decks, Driveways, Interior Polishing, Concrete Stamping, Polished Concrete, Acrylic Textures, and Patios & lanais,

Services not offered

Resurfacing inside the Pool

Covid-19 update

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment