Cleanleader Inc

Founded 2005 • With Angi since September 2012

2975 Bee Ridge Rd

Sarasota, FL 34239

Clean Leader was started by Monia Heldwein, who begins cleaning houses in 2005. We entered the business part time with just two customers and have grown recently into a full service cleaning business within 15 employees. We now clean over 5,000 houses for year between residential and vacation rentals, throughout the Sarasota, Venice and Bradenton area. Our employees are well trained and kept up to date on new cleaning equipment and supplies through regularly scheduled training meetings. All new employees go through a screening and background check before their first day on the job. They also receive cleaning procedures and safety training before working in your house. We, at Custom Clean believe that your home should be cleaned to exceed your highest expectations. We pride ourselves in delivering exceptional services, customer fulfillment and trustworthy employees. Our reputation depends on our client’s impression of us and for this reason we never cease to amaze our customers with our services and professionalism. Our work is customized to fit your needs: Do you want the entire house cleaned? It’s done. Do you only need the bathrooms and hard floors cleaned? no problem. Remember, you are the Boss and we are the Workers. We are here for you. We offer weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, one-time only, special occasion, deep cleaning. Award winning....

08/28/2021

Ron H.

It's great! They're on time and do their work. They are efficient. They come in every other week now.

Description of Work
housecleaning

03/01/2021

Ron H.

Great, they were very efficient and quick..

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning, ceiling fans, floor cleaning

09/21/2020

Ron H.

They were on time, efficient and completed their work in a timely manner. Their work is excellent.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

12/20/2018

Roberta D.

They did the requested work on a timely manner. They were very pleasant.

Description of Work
Whole house cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning

12/19/2018

Melissa L.

I love this company. They are very flexible with our needs when things come up. They come every time as scheduled, on time, always gets the job done. I have tried other cleaning companies but after finding this one, there is no need to look again. Try this company you won't be disappointed.

Description of Work
Weekly house cleaning

Category house cleaning, ceiling fans

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]. your feed back means a lot to us !

12/15/2018

Sheryl K.

The Cleanleader team was punctual, friendly, efficient and very respectful of our home. They were hard, diligent workers and did a wonderful deep cleaning job. They also folded towels and arranged tissue into festive designs. I couldn’t be more pleased.

Description of Work
I wanted a deep clean of my home before the holidays including cleaning blinds, baseboards, 4 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms, kitchen, family, dining, living rooms and 3,500 sq ft of marble floors. The master suite was not included.

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, floor cleaning

Thank you so much !

12/14/2018

ANTHONY D.

I have been using this service for almost 3 years and have been satisfied. The staff is very professional and they always arrive in the timeslots scheduled. I also think the price is fair. If I had one critique I would say that it would be good to get repeat staff, it seems like I get someone new every time.

Description of Work
Housekeeping Services

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for your feedback. I will try to improve the consistency of my employees . It is very easy to send the same maids when I have a same consistent schedule such as every other week or so. But of course we clean on demand as well, and for those its a bit harder to keep the same team, but I will try to improve . Thank you again ! Monia Heldwein

12/13/2018

Angie W.

They always arrive right on the scheduled time and do an amazing job. They cleaned my sliding doors so well that I thought they were open. Excellent experience and money well spent.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Thank you so much !!

09/25/2018

Dory J.

Excellent. Monia the owner of the company is very easy to work with. I had to request change of appointment due to unexpected situations, Monia was very good at schedule change to accommodate us. She also calls two days ahead of time to confirm the appointment like doctor's offices would do. This time Gabie and Patrica came to clean our house. They did an outstanding job. Gabie was exceptionally fast and thorough with the job. She was very good at directing Patricia as well, Last time it was Maria and Fabiano came to our house, I requested them back but they were unavailable so Gambie and Patricia came. They did everything that I asked them to do, We are very happy in our very clean house. Gambie is an outstanding asset to clean leaders Inc. Thank you for job well done.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much ! scheduling is a big part of my job, so I never mind to work around my clients to accommodate them as much as possible

09/14/2018

Valerie B.

Monia found a team leader that I love. She is polite, on time and always makes sure that a good job is performed. She always asks me if there is anything extra they can do. They come every two weeks and I am spoiled.

Description of Work
General house cleaning

Thank you so much !!

06/05/2018

Tina B.

They arrived on time and did a good job cleaning. Unfortinately we had a bit of a language issue and some jobs did not get done. But th work they did was good. I would try them again.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category house cleaning, ceiling fans

Thank you so much for your feedback. I wish I would have known. We guarantee our work 100% and if you are not completely satisfied we will come back and fix it for free

04/12/2018

Patricia T.

Two ladies for 3 hours each. Very thorough cleaning. Paid with a coupon.

Description of Work
whole house cleaning.

Category house cleaning

Thank you so much for your feedback !

02/08/2018

Annette G.

There were 2 young ladies who did an excellent job. I asked them to do some things like baseboards, cabinets shutters in addition to regular cleaning and they were very accommodating. I was pleased with everything they did !

Description of Work
General cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, floor cleaning

02/08/2018

Dory J.

It was OK. Karen and Yona of Clean leader inc, cleaned everything that we ask them to do, however, basic things such as cleaning kitchen sink saver, and few minor things were missed. Had we noticed it before they left, they would have done it for sure. I am sure next time it would not happen. Karen and Yona are very hard and fast workers and certainly did not run down the time purposely and we have great admiration for that. We invited them back for the next scheduled cleaning. If their company sent them again, we are sure they would definitely do a great job now that they know what need to be done and we know what need to be checked before they leave. The company owner 'promptly' and clearly communicated with us via texting , emailing and phone call reminders and she is great to work with scheduling etc. In summary yes, we are happy that we hired '"Clean leader inc" to clean our house. We have three more scheduled cleaning.

Description of Work
House cleaning

01/24/2018

Donald C.

I purchased the 6 hour deep clean package for my parents home in Venice, they are elderly and unable to clean the house as well as they once did. The two workers arrived at the appointed time, but neither spoke any English. It wasn’t possible for my parents to communicate their priorities for cleaning to them, and being agreeable folks, they just allowed the girls to choose what they would clean during their time. A major priority was to have all the walls and wall plates wiped down as this is a task that’s too physically demanding for my parents, but they never touched the walls. They did vacuum, but that wasn’t a priority. Of the things they did clean, none of it was particularly impressive; as an example, they wiped down the exterior of the cupboards in the kitchen, but never cleaned the hardware knobs. All in all, it was an uninspiring job, and my parents weren’t impressed enough to hire them on a monthly basis, which was the goal.

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning.

01/10/2018

Michele G.

Horrible. The little they did was incomplete. Then the broke stuff I had in a shoebox on Wall. The entire box hit the tile. I ran in and they said something fell but nothing broke The started to leave in under 2 hours. Did it was only suppose to be 2. I called th back in because the floors were still dirty. Nothing was cleaned it was terrible. Then they said they were going outside to call boss. After a few minutes I went outside. THEY WETR GONE!! I called boss and she said they are crazy. In the mean time I discovered the broken shadow box and my grandmas glass and other items all shattered and broken. They told me nothing broke! Owner did not do anything. I told her I was going to report her to Angie’s list and better business. Refused to do anything!! Your people break glass and property and you completely ignore it!! I also then went to check in garbage bags. Found more broken glass, a slipper, new cleaning supplies I just bought and gave them to use. If these people continue to be allowed on Angie’s list, your credibility is shot. I am going to make sure everyone knows what they did to me. Broke valuable items, lied about it, left the scene, did not even clean one room satisfactorily, and refused to reimburse. I even asked for the cleaning to be done instead of money. Completely ignored me! Guests were coming in two days. House was not done!

Description of Work
3hours of cleaning housei

Category house cleaning, ceiling fans, floor cleaning

12/12/2017

Naomi G. G.

We are very happy with this service. They are thorough and fast. The fee is quite reasonable. Also we have allowed access to our home for them when we are are not available to be there, and there have been no problems, nor do I expect any. I am quite comfortable with them being here when I am not. Again, they do a great job.

Description of Work
Basic Housecleaning

Jan H.

I got a call the night before to expect the two house cleaners between 12:30 and 1:30 the following day. I made a call to t "office" at 2:00 to see if they were coming. The house cleaners arrived at 3:00 which means they would be still working at 6:00 (dinner hour). I do not think the women spoke much english so I was unable to give anything but general instructions. They did not check with me before they left at 5:30 if everything was done to my satisfaction. They just said "Bye-Bye" and left. They were efficient and did a nice job. There were a few other items I would have asked for since I paid for 6 hours of cleaning and only got 5. On the whole, my house was clean and the price was quite reasonable, but I was upset that they did not arrive on time, or call to say they were running late.

Description of Work
General Housekeeping

Delores P.

No work done and no response from maid service. PLEASE NOTE:: the above negative ratings were given because the work was not done yet!! The poorly designed survey would not allow me to submit it unless those boxes were filled in. Angie's list sent me four emails requesting a response and no number to get in touch to tell them the work is not been done. Hopefully this does not turn out to be a negative for the company onlu a method of telling Angie's list about the flaw in their correspondence.

Description of Work
The above questions' responses do not fit this situation. Yes, I paid money to Angie's list and emailed them at least 2 weeks ago requesting a date mid November. I have not heard from them Obviously there was no work performed, therefore, I cannot evaluate.

Russell A.

Two very hardworking ladies arrived on time and worked the entire time, no breaks. Great job. I'd hire them again.

Description of Work
Cleaning on my empty house that until recently was a construction zone.

10/13/2017

Sue B.

The company never contacted me for service, after several attempts to contact the Company by call and several messages, still the company did not responded to any of my calls & messages, I am now asking for my money back since the service has been paid and there was no service provided or worked.

Description of Work
4 Hours of Housecleaning Service

09/05/2017

CARY W.

went fine but was surprised they did not follow up for another visit or ask how it went...

Description of Work
housekeeping

08/08/2017

Elizabeth Jane S.

I got the sale price which made it a very good deal The staff was through and very nice. I've been fortunate to have the chance to hire several housecleaning services in my life. I only do it when I am really overwhelmed. Clean leader is one of the best

Description of Work
Whole house deep cleaning

07/26/2017

JoAnn B.

I prefer cleaning instead of swiffer dusting, especially countertops in the bathroom. I pointed out the top still felt dirty (hairspray) and the employee cleaned it again. They were very nice, did a great job on everything else.

Description of Work
General cleaning the whole house

07/20/2017

Ian U.

I have 2 homes and contacted Monia for "deep cleaning" including the oven. My request with such a short notice left me to believe I had no chance in getting someone out. That afternoon 2 nice Spanish speaking (no English) arrived and quickly went to work. I left them a tip, and asked that they lock the house on their way out. When I got home that evening, I was excited in hopes of what the "deep cleaning" looked like. To my dismay, the girls failed to clean the oven, one of the ceiling fans, and 1 glass table top wasn't cleaned. I emailed Monia to let her know about the oven, and she stated that she would send someone out right away. I emailed her back letting her know that wouldn't necessary...I could clean the oven myself. In my email, I also asked Monia if she could assist with another deep cleaning at my other home, and have regular follow up cleanings. Several days went by and no reply to my email. I resent the same email asking Monia to let me know about my other house, and to date, I have not heard back from her. I really wanted to give her another chance with my other home...sad I never heard back from her again.

Description of Work
"Deep Cleaning" of my home, with coupon.