Chimney Cricket & Masonry

Founded 1990 • With Angi since October 2009

4.4

Chimney Cricket, Inc was founded in 1990 and has been growing strong ever since. We have expanded not only our geographical reach, but also our range of products and services. What began as just a few chimney sweeps working out of one location has now become a multi-state operation with a wide variety of masonry work, fireplace and chimney services. Tampa Bay and Southwest Florida for all your needs! Our commitment to providing quality masonry work, fireplace and chimney services as well as our dedication to serving people’s needs have earned us over 250,000 loyal customers. We constantly strive to improve our business and grow our customer base. St. Petersburg: (727) 577-1446 Sarasota: (941) 926-3662...

Waly Precision Remodeling and Painting

When you are looking into bathroom remodeling or other home renovations, contact Waly Precision Remodeling for expert advice and service. Waly Precision Remodeling can provide you with excellent upgrades and home repair services. Contact me today in Bradenton, FL for your free estimate! www.walyprecisionremodeling.com

Offers by Waly Precision Remodeling and Painting  on Angi
Stand Out Pools

Specializing in pool services, repairs, and cleanings! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions

Veteran Owned & Operated. Serving the State of Florida. No Sub-Contractors Used. We care enough to answer our phones! Give us a CALL, We offer... 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! We stand behind our company and the products we use. If you're not completely satisfied; we will come back as many times as necessary until you're happy and you remain happy at no extra charge to you.

Offers by A#1 Seamless Gutter Solutions on Angi

02/11/2021

Awful, I gave them plenty of chances to do the repair, every time I get a new quote to pay new bill to fix an old repair, communication is horrible, I have been waiting to hear back on a repair from last year that was paid for and i received a new quote to re do. Will take them to small claim court. Indeed

Description of Work
Cheminy repair

Category chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

01/14/2019

Prompt; excellent communications; estimate = final price, no upcharges or bait/switch.

Description of Work
Chimney inspection and cleaning

Category chimney sweep

12/28/2018

This company was great! Owner Jon and his helper were thorough and conscientious as they removed and cleaned all the glass walls, removed debris from the fire bed, checked the pilot and starter and replaced the embers. They also did a quick check on our converted wood burning fireplace at no extra charge. It was a pleasant experience all around. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Clean & check Heat n Glow (pre-fab) fireplace

Category fireplaces

12/25/2018

They were awful. I thought that the owner was coming but it was 2 men, one young and one who seemed very out of it. The young one didn’t know much and kept deferring to the other one who didn’t even speak. Even though I explained everything to the receptionist the guys said that they couldn’t do what was needed. They were very unprofessional and I will never use them again or recommend them. I don...

Description of Work
Chimney clean

Category chimney repair

12/21/2018

prompt response. company representative seemed to be knowledgable. my complaint is that the cost for maybe 10 minutes of inspection work was WAY out of line.

Description of Work
simple fireplace inspection for safety

Category home inspection,fireplaces

12/08/2018

They were very responsive to the request for service. They were on time, professional, and didn’t a great job at a reasonable price. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Dryer vent cleaned out

Category chimney repair contractor","dryer vent cleaning service

11/26/2018

They were very prompt and called ahead to let me know they were on their way. Work was done and they were gone. I would definitely hire again and have already referred them to neighbors.

Description of Work
Chimney and dryer vents cleaned

Category chimney sweep","chimney repair contractor","dryer vent cleaning service

11/05/2018

After the initial assessment and 50% down payment, I was unable to get a technician to come to my house to start the job. After several rescheduled attempts over the course of more than a month, I finally requested a refund. They did refund my money promptly. The staff was courteous and professional. I think it was simply either poor dispatching or they were overwhelmed with other work.

Description of Work
Attempted chimney capping

Category chimney cap contractor

09/25/2018

Excellent work, prompt on providing services and talented staff members.

Description of Work
Outside Stucco repair

Category stucco contractor

03/28/2018

Excellent work, very professional. Took pictures to explain the work needed to be done, as well as the completed project. First day did inspection and estimate for repair work as well as cleaning the chimney and dryer vent. Took 3 additional days to complete the repair work. Everything spelled out beforehand. Would absolutely hire again.

Description of Work
Chimney cleaning and repair and dryer vent cleaning.

Category chimney sweep","chimney cap contractor","chimney repair contractor","stucco contractor","dryer vent cleaning service

Free estimates - Licensed & insured - Masonry, dryer vent cleaning, chimneys, & fireplaces! Brick & stone repairs, dryer vent cleaning, porches, paver sealing, tuckpointing, gas & true masonry fireplaces, pavers, chimney sweeps, chimney repair, new fireplaces, and much more!

Just ask