Carl DeSantis

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2011

2752 Greendale Place

Sarasota, FL 34232

I bring 30 years of solid experience with all types of repairs and remodeling.I am owner/operator and do the work myself. I am a licenced Contractor in MA and have been a homeowner here in Sarasota since 2006. I have plenty of references. I look forward to discussing your project with you.I offer free estimates. Willing to work by the hour plus materials or write up an estimate for your approval. I have a business licence and am fully insured....

04/22/2013

Martin S.

Carl was prompt and courteous.He felt bad about charging for his time.We,on the other hand,felt silly about missing the fact that the lamp was not completely plugged in and really appreciated that he told us.

Description of Work
We thought a lamp had a short and needed repair. Carl determined that one of the cords was not plugged in.He also replaced to difficult to replace bulbs in our home

Category lamp repair

06/22/2012

Carol Z.

Description of Work
He's wonderful! He fixed my antique lamp so beautifully and he is his wife are so nice. Because he took a little longer than expected he only charged me $15.00 for the service!

Category lamp repair

Coast Too Coast Construction

We offer quality and affordable roofing services.

The Serrata Group LLC

Locally owned since 2022. The Serrata Group provides professional elegant epoxy floors. We are passionate about providing our customers with exceptional service and lasting results. Quality, affordable designs. With years of experience prior to opening, you can be sure you are getting top of the line craftsmanship and top of the line products we stand behind. Contact Us today for quote! We look forward to working with you!

All Services Cleaning

Residential and commercial cleaning and pressure washing we also provide detailing of autos and handwashing of your auto Side walks and drive ways and exterior pressure washing also available. Exterior window cleaning available as well as other services. We also offer post remodel cleaning for your home when the remodeler is finished with the job

All aspects of interior and exterior repair and remodeling.