Brian's Painting & Pressure Cleaning Inc

Founded 2012 • With Angi since October 2012

2722 Jamaica St

Sarasota, FL 34231

I offer interior and exterior painting, wallpaper removal, popcorn ceiling removal, small drywall repairs, pressure washing, cabinet refinishing, staining and small carpentry fixes all at a reasonable and fair price. I am licensed and insured and have more than 30 years in the commercial and residential painting business. 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 SUPER SERVICE AWARD recipient. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for looking at my profile....

12/19/2020

Joseph and G.

This is the second time I have had Brian over. Just like the first time, he's excellent, professional, detail oriented and does what he says he will! I have qualms about hiring Brian again or referring him to friends and family! The consomate professional! And punctual as well! Thank you again, Brian!

Description of Work
Exterior of house painted

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters

08/12/2020

Kevin C.

Brian was very responsive to me and provided a quote that was very competitive to others. It was a difficult decision, however I went with another company. Due to his responsiveness and attention to details, I would not hesitate to award him the job the next time I need painting work done.

Description of Work
Interior Painting and Power Washing of the Exterior

Category pressure washing, interior painters

04/30/2020

Joseph and G.

I dont even know where to start! Brian said he would be here the day after i contacted him on angies list at 4 pm. He was punctual, right on time! Which to me, says a lot about the person. He didnt shoot from the hip with his quote. He said let me think about it and ill let u know. I recd a writen estimate via email, totally detailed of what he would do. He came as scheduled. It was a very difficult job, stripping the finish, priming, 2 coats of paint. But, long story short, beautiful job Brian! Imasked him for a quote to paint the whole house and again, all detailed out in a written estimate! He will get that job as well. Being in FL 21 yrs, you get used to the awful way things are done down here. It was such a pleasant surprise seeing Brian and how he works! Trust me, when you hire him, you wont be sorry! Thx again Brian! See you soon for the house job! Id give him an A+ if i could

Description of Work
Total strip and re paint of exterior front door

11/03/2019

Jackie K.

Brian was on time, reasonably priced, very neat and a heck of a nice guy. I am so pleased with his work and how quickly he completed the job. Brian even did a few extra things for me simply because he cares about his work and he is a helpful guy, I HIGHLY recommend Brian for any painting needs you have! The quality of his work & his work ethic are FANTASTIC!

Description of Work
Painting master bedroom, master bathroom, guest bedroom, guest bathroom, 3 closets and one accent wall

09/19/2019

alisa A.

Brian painted another home for me before and I did not even think of anyone else when I had 2 more homes to paint (exterior and interior). He is communicative, professional, fairly priced and a really nice guy on top of all that!

Description of Work
Painting - Interior

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

A pleasure to work with you as well and hope we can work together in the future

08/29/2019

Mary M.

Pleasure to work with these guys! Great communications, everything happened as it was supposed to, finished work was excellent. Would have them back anytime.

Description of Work
Replace lanai ceiling with drywall, texture and paint. Power wash and seal pool pavers and decking.

Category drywall, pressure washing, house painters

06/06/2019

Bob S.

Brian was great to work with from start to finish, painting the full interior of our house, including high ceilings and lots of closets. Starting with being on time for giving us a quote, and finishing within the time frame estimated. Excellent communication throughout the whole job, never had to wait for an answer to a text message. He worked continuously during the days scheduled, leaving the house clean and usable after the day was done. We had an older color in mind that was hard to match, but Brian went the extra mile and we are very happy with the results.

Description of Work
Full house interior painting, four bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, high ceilings, laundry room and lots of closets.

Category interior painters

This customer went to great lengths to prepare the house for me to paint, resulting in less time on the job and a discounted price. Thank you for the help and the great review.

03/26/2019

Laura R.

Brian is an exceptional professional. He is very conscientious, communicates expectations appropriately, and did a terrific job.

Description of Work
Removal of wallpaper and painting of 2 bathrooms and power washed sidewalk, driveway, and front walk

Category wallpaper removal, pressure washing, interior painters

Thank you for the reviews. This was a fun little project

03/11/2019

Gordon S.

Brian did an outstanding job. His attention to detail is the key. My no e was pressure washed and completely repainted. The trim lines are sharp and there is zero over paint. Also he was always on schedule and constantly kept me updated. This experience was practically perfect in all aspects.

Description of Work
Comp!ere house exterior paint

Category house painters

Thank you for the review. This was an enjoyable project to work on.

01/24/2019

jack B.

He was on time, very clean work area, plenty of drop cloths to protect our furniture. Finished the job in a timely manner. I would hire him again. I kept his business card for future painting jobs. jack

Description of Work
Ceilings and set backs in ceiling

Category interior painters

Thank for your review, good luck with the new house

01/03/2019

BRIAN B.

Brian is a real pro. He gave us a written quote, itemized by project. He came when he said that he would, and the work was performed flawlessly. We will definitely engage Brian for any future painting projects.

Description of Work
Several small painting jobs to improve appearance of home

Category pressure washing, house painters

12/07/2018

Norman S.

Brian did a quality job and would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Exterior trim and carport ceiling painted and pressure washing of roof.

Category pressure washing, house painters

11/27/2018

Cary S.

There are really good companies to deal with in Sarasota and then there are amazing companies to deal with in Sarasota. Brian's Painting & Pressure Cleaning is one of the most amazing companies I've dealt with in the 6 years I've lived here. Brian came out the same day I called to give us a quote and when we hired him, he started the job that same week. From pressure washing to completely staining our HUGE deck, it took him 3 days. We picked out a customer color from Sherwin Williams that for some reason they were not able to duplicate from the sample they gave us, so Brian went to another Sherwin Williams location that he was more familiar with and was able to work with them until they replicated the color we chose. He wasn't going to be satisfied unless we were satisfied. Brian's Painting & Pressure Cleaning is my new go to company for any of my painting, staining or pressure washing needs. I highly encourage anybody to hire this company!

Description of Work
Exterior Deck Staining

Category house painters, interior painters

I owe my success to customer satisfaction. Thank you for the kind review

09/24/2018

Steve G.

All the reviews are true. Brian is a real pro. The job was done on schedule and we couldn't be more pleased. Don't hesitate to give Brian a call.

Description of Work
Interior house painting

Category interior painters

Thank you for the review , it was a pleasure working with you

06/22/2018

Richard S.

The project went very well. Brian came and did the work over the space of two days, arriving when he said he would, and taking care to cover shrubbery and the concrete. He left the work area in spotless condition.

Description of Work
Brian applied wood preservative to a pergola and a gazebo.

05/30/2018

JAMES P.

Brian did an excellent job. He advised me on type of paint, did the prep and applied two coats to trim, wall and ceilings. I was very happy with his work and would hire again. Brian is a good communicator and established a good schedule. Highly recommended. Saved me so much time.

Description of Work
Interior painting of kitchen, bathrooms, family room, lanai, closets, doors and front door.

Category interior painters

This was a fun project. The place looks elegant. Thanks for your review

05/06/2018

Pat S.

Brian was amazing. He came in and got right to work. No breaks. The painting came out beautifully. We wanted a couple of accent walls. People said no one can get the borders straight. Brian proved them wrong. We've recommended him and will use him again for any painting needs.

Description of Work
Interior painting

Category interior painters

Great customer! Thanks for the review

04/21/2018

Alisa A.

Excellent! Quick response to initial phone call. The job was scheduled and everything just went great! Brian is a very personable guy and just all around helpful. I was out of town for some days he was there and he sent me progress pics. I can't say enough great things,

Description of Work
Exterior power washing, painting and interior touch up

Category pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

Thank you for the review, look forward to working with you again

04/07/2018

PAMELA M.

Great! We have used Brian successfully for a couple of large jobs in the past. Since this project was small, Brian was able to fit it into his schedule quickly. He brought the requested paint and worked diligently returning after drying time until the job was done. We are completely satisfied with the result.

Description of Work
Front Door painting inside and out

Category house painters, interior painters

It's always a pleasure to have happy satisfied clients

03/29/2018

Barbara A.

Unfortunately he put the wrong paint on our steel entry door & it's peeling off. The garage floor blistered & peeled from the heat also. We can understand the garage floor but the door really upsets us. We should have called him back but honestly couldn't believe the doors were peeling and apparently the wrong kind of paint used.

Description of Work
Inside of garage painted, garage floor

Category interior painters

As your review clearly states, you did not call me with your concerns about your door. It has been 10 months since I completed this job and although you believe I used the wrong paint, I have used this paint with much success in the past, with no complaints. I've looked back through my records, and I painted the walls and ceiling in your garage but not your floor. I would have been more than happy to come out, re-assess the situation and happily corrected any items that were not up to your standards. I pride myself on having 100% satisfaction from my customers, but was not given the opportunity to do that. It's very disappointing to find out a customer was not satisfied through a review, and hope in the future you will give contractors the courtesy of a phone call to correct any issues before submitting a review. Regards, Brian Hildebrandt Brian's Painting & Pressure Cleaning, Inc.

03/13/2018

April C.

Brian did an outstanding job. Zero complaints. He was even willing to work aroumd my very difficult schedule. Will definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Bedroom walls sanded and prepped. Bedroom and hallway/entry way painting including doors and trim

02/27/2018

Phil H.

Brian did an awesum job. He finished on time .

Description of Work
Ceiling repaired and painted, all wood trim and doors , all walls.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the review!

02/17/2018

John S.

Great. He showed up promptly and worked through the week to complete the project. He did excellent work and even threw in a couple of extras for no charge

Description of Work
Complete interior painting of 1600+ sq ft house including patching/repair of various defects in the wall, plus painting all ceilings, installing shoe molding, door bumpers, staining doors etc.

Category interior painters

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

11/22/2017

claudia S.

I wanted a 'smooth' finish, which other companies really didn't want to do, and thus, charged more for. Brian gave me the smooth finish I wanted, his price was extremely fair, and he did a beautiful job! My entire house has very high, open vaulted ceilings, 4 big skylights, a difficult bathroom that needed a huge amount of extra work, and everything looks even better than I imagined it would! I am extremely happy with the work Brian did, and plan to hire him to paint the rest of my house as soon as the new floors are in. Thank you Brian!

Description of Work
Brian removed the old popcorn ceiling from my entire house and gave me a beautiful new clean and smooth finish.

Category drywall, interior painters

Complex communication between myself and the homeowner allowed me to successfully overcome the challenges of this project and deliver a beautiful finished product. Look forward to working with you again

10/13/2017

Diane C.

Brian was very easy to work with. He was upbeat and positive. He moved furniture and put everything back exactly where it had been previously. He was very neat and when he was finished the walls were beautiful but there was no paint anywhere else. A couple of times he advised us on a preferred color for our walls and trim. At one point we were in a quandary as to what the second color in a room would be and he found the perfect shade for us. We were extremely pleased with his performance and would use him for any other painting needs we had.

Description of Work
We had practically our whole interior house painted.

Category pressure washing, interior painters

We appreciate your kind words about our services. Look forward to working with you again in nthe future.

Sea & C's Coastal Painting

Specializing in QUALITY INTERIOR AND EXTERIOR PAINTING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! OVER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE. Quality interior and exterior painting professionals

Wash Kings

We are a superior pressure washing business we do very good work. We are a fully insured company. We do regular pressure washing and soft wash system. We use soap and bleach for our soft wash system, the soaps we used will not effect any surface in a bad way.

Yoder's Pressure Washing

We specialize in pressure washing and soft washing services for exteriors of homes or businesses, sidewalks, driveways, decks, porches, patios, fences, truck trailers, parking lots, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

Commercial & residential interior & exterior painting, wallpaper removal, popcorn ceiling removal, cabinet re-finishing, drywall repair & texturing, pressure washing, garage floors, driveways, pool decks, decks & wood staining.