Adventure Hot Tubs & Pools

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2010

3.4

2114 17th St.

Sarasota, FL 34234

Adventure Hot Tubs & Pools is an independent, family-owned business established in September 1999 and is a Florida-certified pool/spa contractor, fully licensed by the state of Florida – CPC1457628; APSP Tech I certification; APSP certified service professional; Commercial Pool Schools of Florida –

10/08/2017

Pat C.

HORRIBLE for both service calls. First took over 12 weeks and had no heat for winter. 2nd, yes I was stupid enough to give another try, I am at 15 weeks with charges on credit card over 7 weeks ago and no parts installation. When I gave credit card info was told 2 day delivery and next week installation. I am now on my third month, calling every week at least twice a week, but still not fixed. Living with a screeching noise from **** all summer every time the jets go on. I have had 1 full winter and now a full summer into fall ruined by false promises money spent without receipt of product and a great disappointment of going from felling like their only customer during install project to feeling like their last and least favorite customer for service calls.

Description of Work
2 service calls for pumps in hydro pool spa. Both times they needed to be replaced. First covered under warranty but next 2 are not. Surprised they needed replacement so often but $1000.00 a year is worth the million dollars of joy and exercise

Category pool cleaners

06/04/2015

D Kim S.

My went control panel went out and I called them. I asked them about handicap rail and a step for my hot tub pool but they have been really bad in getting back to me. They are the only one that works on my hydro pool. Their service is good but their timeliness is awful. We want people giving us estimate within a week and they take over a month. The owner always comes out and he is very polite, knowledgeable and he represents the company well.

Description of Work
They did my control panel.

05/14/2015

Louis H.

Description of Work
Hot tub heater, Gas.

Category pool cleaners

05/06/2015

01/22/2015

D Kim S.

It took a while to get back with estimates for another project, but their owner was great.

Description of Work
They delivered the pool heater, and drained and delivered the hot tub.

Kraken Pool Service Inc

A swimming pool is lots of things to different people...family fun, sanctuary, showplace, and investment. Maintaining it can be a nightmare. It takes time and knowledge. Why not talk with the team at Kraken Pool Service. We have the knowledge and experience to maintain your pool beautifully. So you can enjoy your pool without the headache. What makes Kraken Pool Service different from the many pool cleaners is that we are a FULL service, all-inclusive, certified and insured service company dedicated to providing the full spectrum of pool services to our customers. Our technicians are CPO certified, go thru background checks, are uniformed and insured thru workman’s comp and all repairs are done by a CPC license technician (Florida State requirement). Our trucks are labeled and GPS tracked for assurance of our service and safety. You always have a Lead Technician and a Supervisor that is also knowledgeable on your pool to cover during vacation or sick time. Weekly full service starts at $90.00/mo.

JM Works Solutions

JM Works is your professional partner for pool remodeling, pool resurfacing and pavers. Visit our website at jmremodelingpools.com to consult of the services we provide!

DOCKWORKS LLC

my name is Dawson young I am a dock builder that specializes in dock repairs.docks from scratch setting pilings and just about anything you can think about with docks.we are a young buissness looking to get our name out there and provide you with the dock of your dreams.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

• Hot tub & swim spa sales • New pool sales, installation and service • Pool & deck remodeling • Hot Tub moving, service & repairs

• Commercial pool service