Adventure Hot Tubs & Pools

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2010

3.4

Adventure Hot Tubs & Pools is an independent, family-owned business established in September 1999 and is a Florida-certified pool/spa contractor, fully licensed by the state of Florida – CPC1457628; APSP Tech I certification; APSP certified service professional; Commercial Pool Schools of Florida – certified public pool service technician and a certified stain specialist. Adventure specializes in the sale of Jacuzzi & Nordic hot tubs and Hydropool swim spas, sale & installation of fiberglass pools, and pool & deck remodeling....

Sun King Pool Services

Newell Outdoors LLC DBA Sun King Pool Services provides superior expertise, technicians and equipment to provide the highest level of pool service available for pool cleaning in Tampa and surrounding areas. We are fully insured and we guarantee your satisfaction with all pool services performed by our professionally trained technicians. Our pool maintenance services extend beyond basic pool cleaning, pool repair and spa maintenance. We are your complete swimming pool and spa company. We provide spa installation, pool enclosures, remodeling and renovations, inter locking pavers, pool maintenance programs for every budget, leak detections, tile cleaning, vacuuming, backwashing, water chemical testing, stain prevention, stain removal and much more! Our friendly knowledgeable staff can help answer any questions or concerns you may have. Our company is totally committed and focused on our customer's highest satisfaction with our services. Through strong teamwork, continuous training, implementing the latest technology, and honest hard work our customers can rest assured that we are going the extra mile for their satisfaction.

Kraken Pool Service Inc

A swimming pool is lots of things to different people...family fun, sanctuary, showplace, and investment. Maintaining it can be a nightmare. It takes time and knowledge. Why not talk with the team at Kraken Pool Service. We have the knowledge and experience to maintain your pool beautifully. So you can enjoy your pool without the headache. What makes Kraken Pool Service different from the many pool cleaners is that we are a FULL service, all-inclusive, certified and insured service company dedicated to providing the full spectrum of pool services to our customers. Our technicians are CPO certified, go thru background checks, are uniformed and insured thru workman’s comp and all repairs are done by a CPC license technician (Florida State requirement). Our trucks are labeled and GPS tracked for assurance of our service and safety. You always have a Lead Technician and a Supervisor that is also knowledgeable on your pool to cover during vacation or sick time. Weekly full service starts at $90.00/mo.

Florida Pool and Spa

We are a small family and disabled veteran owned business that takes pride in servicing every pool with the highest integrity. It is our pleasure to give our clients a sparkling pool week after week. We take the guess work out of pool service so our clients don't have to worry about their pool or spending hundreds or even thousands of dollars on uneccessary pool equipment or chemicals. Please give us a call so you can get more of your time back and actually start enjoying your pool again. Our promise is to not only keep your pool clean, but also keep it safe for both your family and the pools surface.

10/08/2017

Pat C.

HORRIBLE for both service calls. First took over 12 weeks and had no heat for winter. 2nd, yes I was stupid enough to give another try, I am at 15 weeks with charges on credit card over 7 weeks ago and no parts installation. When I gave credit card info was told 2 day delivery and next week installation. I am now on my third month, calling every week at least twice a week, but still not fixed. Living with a screeching noise from **** all summer every time the jets go on. I have had 1 full winter and now a full summer into fall ruined by false promises money spent without receipt of product and a great disappointment of going from felling like their only customer during install project to feeling like their last and least favorite customer for service calls.

Description of Work
2 service calls for pumps in hydro pool spa. Both times they needed to be replaced. First covered under warranty but next 2 are not. Surprised they needed replacement so often but $1000.00 a year is worth the million dollars of joy and exercise

Category pool cleaners

06/04/2015

D Kim S.

My went control panel went out and I called them. I asked them about handicap rail and a step for my hot tub pool but they have been really bad in getting back to me. They are the only one that works on my hydro pool. Their service is good but their timeliness is awful. We want people giving us estimate within a week and they take over a month. The owner always comes out and he is very polite, knowledgeable and he represents the company well.

Description of Work
They did my control panel.

05/14/2015

Louis H.

Description of Work
Hot tub heater, Gas.

Category pool cleaners

05/06/2015

01/22/2015

D Kim S.

It took a while to get back with estimates for another project, but their owner was great.

Description of Work
They delivered the pool heater, and drained and delivered the hot tub.

Adventure Hot Tubs & Pools

Founded 1999 • With Angi since May 2010

3.4

2114 17th St.

Sarasota, FL 34234

• Hot tub & swim spa sales • New pool sales, installation and service • Pool & deck remodeling • Hot Tub moving, service & repairs

• Commercial pool service