Accutech Restoration & Remodeling Inc

Founded 1992 • With Angi since March 2010

1600 Barber Rd

Sarasota, FL 34240

Accutech is an emergency response contractor. Specializing in water, fire and mold remediation and restoration projects. Accutech has been proudly serving the west coast of Florida for over two decades. We currently employ 20 full time professionals with certifications in each area of restoration listed. Accutech is a IICRC "Certified Firm". Accutech does engage some subcontractors depending on project specifications. Pricing is based on project details and scope of work....

05/25/2017

Dennis D.

Better than expected. They responded quickly to my call and assigned Rob to be my project manager. Rob inspected the damage and worked with me to get a roofer to inspect/repair the roof leak before his folk repaired the wall damage. Once the roof was fixed, the repair work was quickly scheduled. The repair work was completed on time and for the price quoted. Rob and the staff at Accutech communicated with me throughout the process and ensured that I understood the next step in the process and the timeline. I never felt that I did not know what was going on or who to contact if I had a question/problem. The workmen assigned to do the repairs showed up on time and took the time to show me the extent of the damage once they opened up the framed wall. They described in detail the repairs required and materials that they would be using. They asked for me to inspect the work at several points during the repair to ensure that I was happy with the quality of the work prior to moving on to the next step in the repair process. Very professional; no excuses or drama. I highly recommend Accutech and will use them in the future

Description of Work
Repair water damage in garage where a block wall met a framed wall due to a roof leak. Mitigate black spots (mold) that were growing on the frame wall.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

02/13/2017

Carolyn W.

They did a great job of drying and repairing our home.

Description of Work
We had a water heater connection come loose and flood 2/3 of our house during the night.

Category flooring contractor,water damage restoration

07/04/2015

Janice O.

Called the day before the appointment and informed me that because I had already hired one contractor,they were not interested in quoting on the other work because they wanted all the work or nothing.

Description of Work
Scheduled an appointment to quote on four different jobs.

05/13/2015

Richard S.

I used them because that's the one the insurance company recommended. I had a water leak and they had to do mold remediation because of mold in the wall where the water leak was. It was fine. They did a good job. The staff were fine. They left the area fine.

Description of Work
I ended up using Accutech for Mold Remediation. They had to clean up water damage as well.

Category water damage restoration,mold removal

12/05/2013

Helen A.

They were kind and patient and did a great job. Of course I hope never to see them again...that would mean I have another flood.

Description of Work
We had a flood from the kitchen almost through out the house. They came, after midnight when we discovered it, and were at the house daily; they ran all the necessary machines for as long (10 days or so) as it took to dry out the flood; they provided a cabinet man, they guided me through the mold process/inspector et al.

11/13/2013

Marilee H.

dried put drywall in 2 bathrooms, master bedrom, entry kitchen wallbedroom

Description of Work
I used Accutech for drywall.

Category home remodeling

11/13/2013

Nancy K.

I have used Accutech Restoration and Remodeling, Inc. on three different occasions, and in each case they came immediately after my calling and took care of the situation. Once this involved a complete flooding of my condo and the damage was over $10,000. They completed the work in a timely manner and were always polite and professional in all situations. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
I used Accutech for dealing with water damage.

10/29/2013

Rose P.

They arrived within 3 hrs of reported damage and immediately removed the water and started the fans. Only 1 room and a corridor were affected. The next morning the ceiling was spackled. The day after that the carpet was cleaned and dried thoroughly -I didn't have to replace it because they worked so quickly.

Description of Work
Condo above me flooded and their insurance called Accutech to handle my condo's water damage. They removed water (carpet and tile floors), aired it out, cleaned/dried the carpet and repaired thr ceiling.

09/04/2013

PHYLLIS A.

It was going to be $6700.00 for a small kitchen remodel. The breakdown of the pricing was 4 pages long. The prices are ridiculous and they want to charge for every little thing. He made sure to point out that he is a for profit organization before giving us the quote. He added 10% on top of all 4 pages of the quote for profit. They were going to charge $5.00 per cabinet door to drill a hole and put the knob on. The pricing seemed nuts and I feel like I would have been charged too much for simple portions of the project.

Description of Work
Accutech gave us a quote for kitchen remodeling.

Category home remodeling

08/19/2013

timothy H.

It was pretty straightforward. It went smoothly.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet and treated mold spots

Category carpet cleaners,water damage restoration,mold removal

iMold.us

2016-2017 Super service award winner. iMold provides water damage repair and restoration as well as mold remediation services 24/7 with 30 minute response time in Naples, Marco Island, Bonita Springs, Estero, Fort Myers, Fort Myers Beach, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte and Punta Gorda, Florida. We also service Sarasota County. Proud recipient of the 2016 Super Service Award! We offer Free Estimates and Inspections for Angie's List Members. Unconditionally guaranteed mold removal and water damage services including complete repairs and renovations by general contractor and certified and experienced specialists. Optional unmarked vehicles at your property for your discretion.

Flood Pros USA - Sarasota

When it comes to restoring homes following a flood, fire, or other disasters, few restoration companies are as committed to their customers as Flood Pros USA. Since 2015, we’ve been providing homeowners and businesses with professional water, fire, and smoke restoration services and mold remediation in order to help them return to their properties and daily routines as quickly as possible. We offer free inspections to ensure that they’re getting the services that they need to remedy their damage issues. We’re proud to say that we are dedicated to taking care of our customers and building trust and understanding.

Offers by Flood Pros USA - Sarasota on Angi
    Ally Restorations

Ally Restorations was founded by Brenden Markopolous after seeing first-hand the struggles and challenges people face in dealing with the aftermath of weather disasters, mold, and fire in Florida. We are a different kind of home restoration company. We have built our reputation on excellent customer service and can resolve all types of damage to your home and property fast, and with professional skill. We use a whole home approach when performing mold remediation. Cookie-cutter techniques that only address superficial mold produce poor results. We believe that combining traditional remediation techniques with the Ally Restorations fogging technique is the best possible remedy for mold removal. We offer in-house and other types of financing to make our services more affordable. When your home needs help, and you want a team you can trust, contact us – we are available 24/7.

CBC1264137
    Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2024
    Check, Visa, MasterCard

Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration.Residential Commercial & Medical Mold Remediation.Residential Commercial & Medical General Remodeling