Optimum Window Cleaning

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2014

Optimum a Window Cleaning is a professional, reliable, family-owned, local window cleaning business. We currently services throughout all of the Northwest Region of Florida, meaning all 12 of the included counties in that region. Our goal is to make our customers happy, by traveling to just about anywhere to get the job done. We strive on our customer's happiness, and we are constantly expanding our locations. We offer many different services, from specialized window cleaning services, pressure washing, gutter Cleaning, and much more. We also do free estimates and offer the best prices around. Call for your FREE estimate today, and let a professional who posses the specialized equipment and training, take care of your window cleaning needs. Services Offered: Interior/Exterior Window Cleaning Residential Window Cleaning Commercial Window Cleaning Window Sill Cleaning Window Screen Cleaning Construction Window Cleaning Window Scraping Deep Window Sill Cleaning Window Restoration/Glass Protectants Mirror Cleaning Chandelier Cleaning Awning Cleaning Solar Panel Cleaning Pressure Washing Gutter Cleaning...

Happy Planet Cleaning

Why Us Happy Planet Cleaners was established with the purpose of using environmentally friendly and biodegradable products to positively impact their customers’ lives. This year has been a whirlwind from crazy viruses and record-breaking hurricanes. We have learned the importance of our health and safety in our community. No matter your position, what is certain is that our earth and health need attention. No better way than to start within your home using all-natural products. What sets us apart from other cleaners is our holistic approach to everything we do. We work with you to set up a cleaning schedule that fits your lifestyle and needs. It’s pretty simple. If it’s dirty we clean it. We ensure your home is clean and safe from chemicals because you deserve a home that is clean, safe, and GREEN! We don't cut corners, we clean them. #KeepTheEmeraldCoastGreen - Our team is professional and thrive to provide quality cleaning services - We can help organize your home - Competitive Pricing - We only use environmentally products - We offer Quality Assurance before leaving your home to ensure 100% satisfaction - Our priority is your Happiness. - We are a judgment-free company. - Background checks on all team members.

Classic Touch Pressure Washing

Classic Touch Pressure Washing is all about the customer. It is our goal to provide customers with the highest quality workmanship and service that can be found anywhere. By choosing us, you’ll get a company with years of experience in the power washing trade with a commitment to satisfaction. We are located in Santa Rosa Beach Florida and cover the Florida Panhandle. We offer our services to commercial areas as well as residential. While maintaining the information we have learned along the way, we have come to realize that pressure washing is as much of a science as it is an art.

Beach Pressure Wash

When you call Beach Pressure Washing, you can count on us to use our special soft wash/pressure wash systems on your home with spotless results. This will keep your home clean and safe from potentially dangerous mold and algae buildup . We have years of experience, a highly skilled team, and are fully licensed and insured for all your pressure washing needs. On top of that, we use the best, eco-friendly solutions and cleaning ingredients. Tough on grime but easy on your lawn and plants. You have a lot invested in your home, let us take care of your investment for you. Keeping homes clean and safe - it’s what we do!

Offers by Beach Pressure Wash on Angi

07/23/2019

Horrible experience. Scheduling was difficult with them for some reason and often no call no shows with the workers.

Description of Work
window cleaning inside and out

Category window cleaning

01/07/2017

GREAT I am glad my neighbor referred me. I am new to the area so I just winged it and took her advice to call this company. Everything went awesome from the moment I spoke to the young lady on the phone in the office. They were very professional and made me exciting to get all that nasty crud I had on my windows OFF FINALLY!!!! I even helped them out by rolling up wads of the blue tape that was co...

Description of Work
Construction window cleaning on the inside and outside. I had to get rid of all the paint dust blue construction duct tap and other piled on residue that was on there from my house being built

Category window cleaning