Rays Appliance

Founded 1992 • With Angi since May 2010

318 S French Ave

Sanford, FL 32771

Family owned & operated. Additional phone - (877) 600-7297.

04/30/2018

DANNIE Q.

Our refrigerator suddenly stopped working, and after searching around on social media and repair referral sites, and reading the stellar reviews, we decided to call Ray's Appliances to see if it could be fixed. They were great! The offered to come out that very day, were prompt, courteous and professional, and their pricing was more than fair. The technician, Rex, quickly diagnosed the problem, and had the refrigerator running in no time. I would call them again in a heartbeat. Strongly recommend.

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

02/09/2018

Lynn M.

went very good. excellent service, professional and knowledgable.fast repair. I will definitely use rays again for all appliance repairs.

Description of Work
dryer repair

12/28/2017

Penny A.

The tech came same day. Identified the problem, had the correct part, and fixed it.

Description of Work
Refrigerator/ freezer quit cooling. I called Rays and explained the problem. Ray asked for the model to ensure the tech brought the parts that may fix it.

07/11/2017

Melinda M.

He had to deal with my grown son as I was teaching. he explained everything that needed to be done and when I called to check on everything he explained it again to me.

Description of Work
my washer wasn't working. I called around and spoke to Ray. he came out, was on time, and fixed the problem. most of the guys who come out charge a service fee, as does Ray. however he includes the fee in the total cost .

04/05/2017

Don G.

Gentleman was on time, quickly repaired and diagnosed.

Description of Work
Paid roughly $100 for a relay to be replaced on a fridge.

09/26/2016

Joyce L.

Service was great, the gentleman that came was very friendly and found the problem pretty quickly. There was an obstruction that was causing the problem and once he got that out no more water leaking and washing machine is working fine!

Description of Work
washing machine was leaking water and we did not know where it was coming from.

10/22/2015

LeighAnne O.

Very fair, very quick and very nice!! Will only use them in the future!!

Description of Work
We had them out to repair a dishwasher and a freezer.

10/19/2015

Vickie M.

prompt.. fast.. only did what was needed - didnt try to sell me something i didnt need which was GREAT

Description of Work
replace overload circuit on side by side fridge.. diagnosis issue

01/05/2012

Judith S.

I would not call Ray's again,but would use Affordable Appliance Service for any future appliance repairs.

Description of Work
I called the company because their business was closest to my home. My icemaker was overflowing water into the rest of the freezer. They told me they would send someone out the next day. I found out when someone came that their techs had all walked out and the young man who came had never made a house call. He replaced a part that didn't need replacing and the problem was not solved. It took several days for the owner to call me back to say I had better call another company. They did not charge me for the new part which I thought was fair, but they should have told me when I made my first call that they could not take the job. I then called Affordable Appliance Service in Oviedo. Jeff came out the next day, found a contact in the icemaker had shorted out and replaced the icemaker. .

12/02/2011

Pamela H.

I didn’t have interaction with him and I used him on a rental property. He was very timely and very professional. He also gave us a good price. We got what we needed done.

Description of Work
I used the service of Rays Appliance in the summer for appliance repair.

09/14/2011

susan B.

I called several companies and was having difficulty getting calls back. Rays answered promptly and put Dean on the phone. He asked a lot of questions and while we were on the phone, diagnosed the problem and looked up the cost of replacement parts and labor on the phone. The cost of repair was more than the dishwasher was worth. He saved me the cost of paying someone $100 to come to the house and let me know that. Saved me the hassle of phoning companies and getting no call back. Great company. I will use them for any appliance repair that presents itself.

Description of Work
My dishwasher was full of water, would not drain, could not turn it on. . . dead.

09/06/2011

Robert J.

They showed up on time. They did good work.

Description of Work
They repaired my refrigerator.

08/09/2011

Susan J.

AWESOME! If you need integrity not a company seeking to ripe you off call Rays Appliance..Tell them Susan sent you!

Description of Work
My front load Kenmore washer stopped working with a F11 code. I troubleshot the problem with the aid of my manual and ended up with a "conrtrol locked" code. On Tuesday the 9th I sent rays appliance a email about 7am regarding my washer; When I got home from work at 2:30 I checked my email...had a message from rays to call, and it was fixed by their son by 5:30 Tuesday the 9th!! AWESOME SERVICE! I will use them again. Thanks Rays!. Pete cleaned out the pump, boom I was doing wash immediately!

JJ Quality Appliance

JJ Quality Appliance is a Family-owned business that strives to provide the TOP solution for Central Florida's appliance repair needs. With years of experience working with all of the major appliance brands we can ensure that your repairs will be handled efficiently and effectively.

2022 Super Service Award

Appliance repair services

We aim to provide the best possible customer experience before, during, and after each appointment. Our customer support team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer a 90-day guarantee on all of our services and repairs.

JR Quality Appliance Service

We are a local family owned business. We take great pride in our experience, expertise, quality and customer service that we provide to meet the consumer’s needs. It is our mission to provide excellent workmanship and complete customer satisfaction, from the start to the completion of a project. In order to understand the needs and expectation of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. Our reputation is based on service, safety and quality, Regardless of how large or small the job. Unfortunately, we do not do warranty work, work on gas appliances or commercial units.

2022 Super Service Award

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa

Repair brands of refrigerators, stoves, washers, dryers & dishwashers.

Commercial install appliances