IQ Power

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

691 Progress Way

Sanford, FL 32771

iQ Power is a certified solar sales, service, and installation company and has been named one of the Top Solar Contractors in the country for the past 7 years. We specialize in solar electric photovoltaic, solar pool, and solar hot water. We also offer other energy-efficient products to help reduce electrical consumption. We are fully licensed and insured and use experienced in-house employees and don't subcontract our work. IQ Power also is a leader in servicing all types and brands of solar. If you are new to solar, we offer free evaluations and recommendations and explain solar in full, the rebates offered from some utility companies, and the federal tax credit available....

solar companies (25)water heaters (25)insulation (7)water softeners (2)pool cleaning (2)

03/30/2021

I am pleased to report a great experience from the start. The installers and office girls were great to work with and the process was over all very smooth. IQ Power took care of all the permits and worked directly with my electric company. 5 Stars!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Installation Hybrid Water Heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2019

03/30/2021

Hired IQ for service on my water heater. Technicians were on time and very knowledgeable. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot Water Service

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2021

03/30/2021

I just cannot explain the feeling of looking forward to getting an electric bill, it’s just insane! Stephen, Marisa and the entire staff are so knowledgeable and easy to deal with, as well as the installation crew. The team was efficient, knowledgeable, and obviously, effective. I would wholeheartedly recommend IQ Power!!! We’re there hiccups, yes, every job has them. However, I’ve always held tha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new roof, solar hot water, and solar power system installed

CATEGORY insulation,water heater repair,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2021

03/26/2021

I highly recommend the IG power team for service and support of your legacy PV and Solar hot water heater services. I recently called looking for support to replace my 10+ year old Solar water heater and perform a system check on my 10+ year old PV system. The technician who arrived was very knowledgeable of the product I had and was able to answer all my questions in regards to service and suppor...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PV System maintenance & Solar hot water heater troubleshooting

CATEGORY water heater repair,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2021

03/25/2021

I recently moved into my home that already had a solar panel for my hot water. This company came out to inspect and service for general maintenance. I recently had my roof redone this year, and IQ Power came out to uninstall and then reinstall my panel. They have friendly and knowledgeable technicians! Will continue to use this company! Two Thumbs Up!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my solar panel taken off and reinstalled for a new roof.

CATEGORY water heater repair,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2021

03/19/2021

We had it installed in 2010 and ever since it works great. We changed the roof two years ago and the panels had to be removed and reinstalled- so far all is good. Just got maintenance done on the water tank still happy and will recommend it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2021

02/17/2021

It was great. They communicate very well and are a very professional company. Their customer service is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar system installed

CATEGORY insulation,pool cleaners,water heater repair,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2021

02/12/2021

excellent service and excellent results from the solar panels

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of solar panels on the roof of my home

CATEGORY insulation,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2021

02/08/2021

The techs came with masks and identified themselves and we discussed the job. They went to work and did their job and informed me when they finished. They left my area clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had to have my solar panels removed, so that I could have the roof reshingled

CATEGORY insulation,solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/08/2021

02/02/2021

Perfect. Prompt, skilled and professional at very reasonable charge

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair solar panel wiring; critters ate wiring

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2020

We offer solar sales, service, and installation. Whether it's an existing system, new installation, or you are thinking of using solar, IQ Power has been doing it all for over ten years. As well, we are happy to offer a free home evaluation for the potential use of solar. We offer all solar products - solar hot water, solar electric (PV), solar PV battery backups, and solar pool. We offer energy-efficient products such as pool pumps, insulation and more. We will also service other company's solar products.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available