AWC Window Tinting, Inc.

Founded 1993 • With Angi since January 2006

103 Donna Cir

Sanford, FL 32773

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES.

07/29/2009

JEANNE W.

Spoke with Andy and we agreed he would come over the next day and give me an estimate. The following week he did the job for me. Andy is very thorough and quick with his work. As a person, he's very laid back, friendly and trustworthy. He did an outstanding job for me.

Description of Work
pressure cleaned patio area in the back of my townhouse. also cleaned all windows and screens - upstairs and downstairs including sliding glass doors.

02/19/2008

Joe Ann G.

I used Andy in January. He was very good, ease to understand and get along with it. He had another person working with and they both worked very quietly & everything all worked out great. There were some windows that seemed pretty hard to get to in order to clean but Andy managed. He didn't complain about anything and he also did well around my dogs. He gave me a nice bid. He & his helper were very professional, which I appreciated. I'm going to use them again in April & I would recommend him to anyone.

Description of Work
He cleaned the inside & outside of all the windows of my home, 4 garages, etc. He cleaned my pool decks, porches, my boat dock deck, walkway, driveway & sidewalk.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

09/24/2007

lynn F.

I was so pleased that he showed up on time!!!! That hardly ever happens! Andy was so professional, organized, and he worked diligently until everything was cleaned to our satisfaction! He was very polite and professional. I have already started recommending him to all our neighbors and I will use him again next year and add the house and the driveway pressure wash. I have dealt with so many unprofessional people who never finish the job and definitely have no pride in their work; it is such a relief to find someone who cares about his reputation and the customer!! Thanks Andy!!

Description of Work
We had the pool enclosure pressure washed, one gutter cleaned and the windows to the house cleaned inside and out. He also cleaned the blinds.

Category pressure washing

04/19/2007

Michael M.

Excellent - will use again. Got on site visit same day I called to get a written estimate. Windows were cleaned next day once I accepted the proposal. All appointments were on time and very professional. Cleaning was thorough. Price was reasonable and in fact the cheaper of two companies I called. The other company was slightly more and didn't do on site estimates - only over the phone.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows, screens, and glass doors, inside and out, for 4600' house. Power-washed patio screen enclosure.

Category window cleaning, pressure washing

03/25/2007

Chris R.

He was very professional and meticulous. I highly recommend him. We called they the night before we needed the windows cleaned and he rearranged his schedule to accommodate us. The price was a little high, but well worth it given our last minute request.

Description of Work
Cleaned all the windows in our house both inside and out.

03/27/2006

HE WAS EXCELLENT, AND I HAVE REFERRED HIM TO SEVERAL PEOPLE WHO HAVE USED HIM AND ALSO BEEN HAPPY. THE SERVICE WAS GREAT. THE WINDOWS WERE CLEAN. HE WAS PUNCTUAL, AND HE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL. HE CAME AND CLEANED UP NICELY. IT WAS GOOD.

Description of Work
HE WASHED ALL THE WINDOWS INSIDE AND OUT AND CLEANED THE SCREEN AND TRACKS.

01/18/2006

We contracted with company to clean all windows, pressure wash deck, walkways and drive prior to the selling of this house per contract. The completed job was satisfactory.

Description of Work
They pressure washed deck, drive, walkways, as well as cleaned all the exterior windows of house.

Cleaning By Jenny LLC

Customizable house cleaning services. 28 employees. No sub-contracting. 10% off our first visit for all Angie's List members. Please see our deals section for any other special promotions. We also guarantee our work. Travel Charges may be applied. Residential and commercial services. Complete Window Services Available Upon Request. Fully Customizable Cleaning Services Also Available Upon Request. Any coupons listed are for 1x services only.

Offers Coupon

KD Power Cleaning Services

You have never seen it so clean. KD Power Cleaning shines through professional service. We take pride and making sure our customers are informed in all aspects of the work being conducted! Our business owner takes pride on all jobs and performed on a high level with attention to detail.

Turbo Force Power Washing

Complete power and pressure washing services for residential and commercial customers throughout Central Florida. We make customer service our priority because our customers are also our neighbors. Our company is deeply rooted in Central Florida, and keeping local properties clean is our top priority. We’ve invested in the best commercial-grade power washing equipment on the market. Our team members are well-trained and highly experienced, so you know you’re getting top service every time. We invest in high-quality, environmentally friendly cleaning products because they’re better across the board. Better for the environment, better for your plants, and better for your family’s health. Our products and extensive experience provide clients with beautiful, clean, and healthy homes.

Residential Window Tinting

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about AWC Window Tinting, Inc.

How is AWC Window Tinting, Inc. overall rated?

AWC Window Tinting, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are AWC Window Tinting, Inc. open?

AWC Window Tinting, Inc. is open:

What payment options does AWC Window Tinting, Inc. provide

AWC Window Tinting, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does AWC Window Tinting, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, AWC Window Tinting, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does AWC Window Tinting, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, AWC Window Tinting, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does AWC Window Tinting, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, AWC Window Tinting, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by AWC Window Tinting, Inc.?

Yes, AWC Window Tinting, Inc. offers warranties.

What services does AWC Window Tinting, Inc. offer?

AWC Window Tinting, Inc. offers the following services: Residential Window Tinting