Quality Care Plus Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2012

7200 Sunshine Skyway Lane South

Saint Petersburg, FL 33711

Owner Operated since 1998. I take great pride in my carpet cleaning business, and my motto is "If you're not smiling we're not finished". Translates to - no money changes hands unless you're 100% satisfied with our work. I guarantee it! Al Dalli (Owner & operator)....

09/05/2019

Laurie L.

Fantastic! I was under a tight time frame, and Al was able to come out right away. The wall to wall and area rugs look wonderful. He combines a foam cleaning with steam cleaning - uses two machines. He was able to get very old stains out, and cleaned fringe on one rug that I thought for sure had to be removed and thrown away. Very pleased with his work from beginning to end. Was so good I asked him to quote grout cleaning and couches. Will definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
carpets cleaned

Category carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

07/08/2019

Candace Z.

He did a great job. Got more stains out than expected and I love the cleaning process he used because it left the rugs incredibly dry. This is the first cleaning service that I have found that came to my house, cleaned area rugs, and did a great job. Also, he was able to make an appointment fairly quickly.

Description of Work
Had 2 wall to wall carpets in 3 bedrooms and 5 large area rugs cleaned

04/27/2019

Chrisitne R.

Perfect! He did a great job, all stains gone.

Description of Work
Two area carpets with stains, including red wine!

02/02/2019

KJ E.

Great job. Learned a lot about carpet cleaning. Al was friendly and knowledgeable. He explained the benefits of a multi-step cleaning process. Very interesting to watch. Exceptional equipment with exceptional results. Will definitely use again! Absolutely the best I've used.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned in living room and three bedrooms

01/31/2019

Thomas F.

Al arrived on time and did a wonderful job cleaning the couch and twenty chairs at our business. Our microfiber couch was a mess from the days it was in our home and the cats and dog made it theirs. Then three years of wear and tear at work, it looked nasty. It looks brand new now. We can't believe how great the couch and chairs came out. Plus Al is a friendly guy who is professional at the same time. We'd use him again, and highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Couch and chair cleaning

11/22/2017

Jordan W.

It went better than I could imagine. Called and got an answer right away from Al. He came over within 30 minutes and was able to look at the couch and give me a straight up price. He was able to come back 30 minutes later and worked very diligently for 2 hours and my couch seriously looks almost brand new. He was fast, polite, efficient and very hard working. Will definitely recommend him to anyone!

Description of Work
My couch upstairs was incredibly dirty with all sorts of stains and pet hair.

05/18/2017

Katheryn B.

Came out, took everything outside, started the carpet cleaning and then left, leaving an 83 year old woman without her furniture and blocking a way to get to her bathroom. They continued harassing my husband for more money and more money and we had signed a contract for a static amount. I have never worked with a contractor like this. I had to hire another company just to put the furniture back. They are unreliable and lie about their work and their prices.

Description of Work
They were SUPPOSED to clean carpets.

Category carpet cleaners

As instructed i went to the rental unit and spent at over an hour removing furniture and saturated pad caused from a WATER DAMAGE , since this was going to be at least a two day job i asked for a written confirmation from the company you represented and who was eventually going to pay for the work ,since none was provided i could not finish job, No money was charge !

05/12/2017

Joseph B.

Excellent. Al is a meticulous professional and charges a very fair price3 for a high quality experience and superior work. Al is highly skilled at his trade and is very committed to doing the best job possible. He was very responsive and professional. He took the time to explain in understandable terms what he was going to do and why. Already him scheduled for a tile cleaning job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
I had 2 bedroom carpets cleaned approximately 10 x 12 in size.

Category carpet cleaners

Thanks for choosing Quality care plus carpet cleaning look forward to help again on our next scheduled appointment.

01/24/2017

Barbara C.

It was excellent. I've had him back a number of times. I'm about ready to have him come back again and do another section of the house. He did a fantastic job. I had one bedroom that I had a 13-year-old Yorkie, who, when he couldn't get our attention, would go up and pee in that bedroom and many times, I had tried to treat it and it still smelled like an outhouse. He got it pristine, no odor, no stains. It's good as new. I was ready to change the carpeting, so he is my new best friend. We live in a complex of 27 town homes here and I recommended him to all of our neighbors and a number of them have taken him up on everything from cleaning carpets to cleaning furniture and upholstery and have been nothing but raves for him.

Description of Work
I used him for carpet cleaning.

12/20/2016

Barbara S.

The owner, Al, worked quickly and carefully, was friendly and hard working. I recommend him 100 percent.

Description of Work
Shampooed carpeting in a 2-1/2 bedroom apartment and one recliner.

SHIRAZ ORIENTAL RUG GALLERY

Please visit us at www.shirazruggalleries.com to view our collection. Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery carries a vast array of genuine handmade antique and contemporary oriental rugs from many regions of the world. With five elegant showrooms housing one of the largest collections of hand-woven rugs, Shiraz Oriental Rug Gallery has become the premier rug gallery in the Southeast, United States. We offer our clients the largest selection of antique, fine and contemporary rugs from around the globe. For several generations the Falasiri family has built a reputation in the oriental rug business, buying, selling and trading in the international rug market. On their many travels, they have amassed an extraordinary collection of hand selected beautiful and interesting treasures from a wealth of experience and knowledge. Enjoy the diversity and uniqueness of these timeless treasures. If you need any help in your search for that special rug for your home or business, or you have any questions about Shiraz services, please call our toll free number 1-800-989-0557 or stop by one of our showrooms in Tampa, Orlando, Naples, and Sarasota, Florida or Highlands, North Carolina.

FLOOR CLEANING EXPERTS

We Clean Polish and Seal Any Floor

Rojas Carpet Cleaning and Restoration

At Rojas Carpet Cleaning in Tampa, we utilize some of the best professional cleaning resources to make sure your home is effectively cleaned. We use truck mounted steam cleaning and deodorization for long lasting results. Our carpet cleaning service uses a proprietary hot water extraction cleaning method. To extend the life of your carpet cleaning, we can apply a protector that aids in the prevention of damage from harmful dirt and spills. Offers 20 years of experience in home service cleaning and complete home sanitation, including carpet, tile, upholstery, mattresses, stains, pet odors, dryer vents, tile regrouting, marble polishing, carpet repair, stain protection, and air duct cleaning. We service homes, boats, RVs, and autos. 24-hour flood service, water extraction, and damage restoration, including carpet repair and restretching .

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Residential and commercial carpet, upholstery, leather conditioning, cleaning, tile, grout cleaning & water emergency extraction.