PROFESSIONAL ROOF TECHNOLOGY

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2008

7511 3rd Ave N

Saint Petersburg, FL 33710

6 EMPLOYEES. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEE. LICENSE #S: CCC057457, CGCA49805. MAY CONTACT THROUGH PHONE OR EMAIL. FINANCING AVAILABLE....

06/16/2022

Tom N.

We needed our roof to be replaced over our garage because our current roof was at the end of its life. We were looking for a reliable roofer, and we were referred to Professional Roof Technology. Lori, their sales rep, met with me to thoroughly discuss what needed to be done and what the cost of the roof repair would be. After meeting with a few other roofing companies, we went with Professional Roof Technology. The roofers arrived on time and absolutely did a fantastic job on our roof and our skylight! Or yard was free of any nails. Tom provided us with several photos of our roof before, during, and after the work was done. I definitely would recommend Professional Roof Technology!

Description of Work
Roof Replacement/Repair

10/07/2021

Mike S.

this was the most pleasant experience we've ever had with a contractor! The price was fair, the work was professionally done, the results were great and the the work was done on time and clean-up was better than we could have hoped for! Tom and Forest were simply the best, and we would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
new roof and trim

06/11/2021

carol S.

very professional, neat, clean and considerate of a person's property. all details of the job were explained clearly and documented. we are very happy with the work performed and the results

Description of Work
removed old roof and Installed new roof

05/28/2018

Elizabeth Z.

Overall, I believe the work itself was well done. There were a couple of issues we asked be addressed after the job was completed, and they were resolved quickly. Prior to signing the contract, we did specifically ask if the gutters would be removed and replaced if necessary to perform the work. We were told yes, if necesary, but typically this was not needed. Upon inspection of the work, we noticed that the gutters had actually been cut, not taken off and put back in place.

Description of Work
Replaced old roof. Had Sun Tunnel (skylight) installed.

01/09/2018

Barbara E.

Work was efficiently performed... Tom and Forest were very professional, prompt and reliable. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
detached garage roof

05/08/2017

Ron M.

promptly inspected, reviewed work necessary and completed

Description of Work
installed new flashing around chimney

08/17/2015

Catherine S.

They pulled the permits from the city; removed the old roof from both buildings; installed a new roof on both buildings; cleaned-up; scheduled and passed the city inspection; provided me with pictures of the work. Since I was keeping track of this from my home in Oklahoma, it was very re-assuring to be able to get up-to-date status information!

Description of Work
tear off and replace roof on house and garage

07/20/2015

Mary S.

Description of Work
Professional roof technology repaired a couple roof leaks at our house. They also replaced our roof at our rental property back in 2011. Tom Ogrady and his staff are very responsive and do a great job. I would not use anybody else when it comes to replacing or repairing our roof. Not to mention....Tom came in almost $7,000 less than my next closest bid on our roof replacement.

01/25/2014

James R.

We needed to have the entire roof replaced for insurance purposes. Tom, the owner, was very curteous and professional when he coame out to give us an estimate. He took the time to explain all of our options thoroughly and never once tried to sell us on anything we didn't want or need. The esitmate was very competitive with the other quotes we had received and some of the extra's other companies wanted to charge us for were included at no cost to us. He and his crew arrived when promised and took every precaution to protect our property from damage as they worked. Tom took pictures as the job progressed and provided copies to us and the insurance company upon completion of the job. He even completed all of the paperwork and filed it with Citizens for us to ensure we got any applicable discounts we had coming and verify that the roof had been replaced. I would definetly use them again and highly recommend them to anyone needing any type of roofing repair or replacement.

Description of Work
Replaced entire roof

04/06/2012

Denise D.

My experience with this company was Excellent. A friend in real estate referred me to this company. This was the first time I have replaced a roof and they spent a lot of time explaining the roofing process and advantages and disadvantages of different roofing materials and answered all my questions. Their quote wasn't the highest, nor was it the lowest. One thing that impressed me was they only run one job at a time and the owner checks in on the progress each day and takes a lot of pictures. They showed up on time, completed the job on time, returned all my phone calls in a timely manner. They did a great job cleaning up each evening and did all the wind mitigation paperwork and submitted it to my insurance agent. Several of my neighbors asked for their phone number because they were impressed with the roofing job.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof on my house and detached garage.

01/27/2012

Chris B P.

They were excellent. I appreciate their attention to detail and that they took me through the entire project before I even signed the contract. They are very reliable. I ended up getting eight quotes and they were on the lower end.

Description of Work
Professional Roof Technology completely replaced my roof.

08/14/2009

stephen C.

After we agreed and out of the blue he cut off all contact with me. I would call him and he would not anwser his phone. I left many messages and even sent him emails. He just dropped off the face of the earth. It was very strange and agravating. If he decided he did not want to do the job a simple phone call or email would suffice. I think that the word "professional" should be removed from his business name!

Description of Work
Tom quoted me to do metal roofing for my house about 25 squares or roof. We made a verbal agreement on a price and I hired him for the job.

He was asking my company to help him get around current codes. We did not feel comfortable doing this and therefore declined to do the work on his home.

03/25/2009

JULIETTE H.

Professional Roof Technology, this company's flyer was the most professional one, explaining in detail how the job would be undertaken, so I called them first. A team came from the company to examine the roof. They discovered the source of a leak and repaired it (as a goodwill gesture), then Mr. O'Grady made an appointment to explain what his company would do if hired and brought samples of tile. He explained the cost in detail and offered to drive me to a house in the same area which had just been re-roofed with the tile I had preferred. I found myself in agreement with his suggestions, agreed to the cost of the work and time needed to complete it. The job was started as arranged about 10 days later, the workmen were punctual, courteous and as quiet as possible not to disturb neighbors. At one point in time, I lost my telephone service and one of the men lent me his cell phone so I could obtain repair. They finished the roof to my satisfaction within the specified time. The company's owners have checked with me a couple of times, to inquire whether all is in order. There have been no problems.

Description of Work
I have a tile roof, the house is rather large; 4 bedrooms, three baths. I was unable to obtain a recommendation and made my choice from three flyers.

04/04/2008

KIM V.

Excellent, efficient and stress free.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced entire asphalt shingles roof, including some woodwork.

03/17/2008

Becky B.

Ultimately we decided to go with a cheaper 5-V crimp metal roof compared to the Standing Seam, our experience with Professional Roof Technology was top-notch. Tom O'Grady was the most professional contractor we have ever contacted. He was patient, honest, an excellent listener and gave great advice.

Description of Work
We received an estimate from Tom to remove 2 layers of shingle and replace with metal Standing Seam panels.

KR Fritz LLC

State Certified Residential contractor. Specializing in additions, remodels, renovations, kitchens and baths. We can provide full construction plans ready for permit. Free initial consultation.

Planet Roofing

At Planet Roofing, we pride ourselves on building and nurturing long-lasting relationships with our customers in South Florida. As a professional roofing company, we go above and beyond to provide you with the best quality workmanship and results for your roofing needs. We provide Financing for all your roofing projects and more. As a result, you can get your roofing project done at the right time.

John Hogan Inc

At John Hogan Roofing, we strive to be the best resource for all of your roofing needs. We are a professional roofing contractor serving the entire Tampa Bay area. 12-24 Employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. license # CCC1328541. John Hogan Inc. Additional Contact Numbers (727) 461-5528 or Toll Free (877) 915-2799

General Remodeling

REROOFS, NEW CONSTRUCTION, REPAIRS, PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE, SHINGLE, METAL, TILE, BUILT UP ROOFING, MODIFIED BITUMEN, ROOF COATINGS. REMODELING, BUILDING HOMES.

ROOF CLEANING.