M.N.C. Cleaning Services

Founded 2013 •

7863 Blind Pass Rd

Saint Petersburg, FL 33706

M.N.C. Cleaning Services has been providing professional, reliable, and safe cleaning services of vacation rentals, and private properties for over 12 years in the greater St.Petersburg and Clearwater beach areas. Before founding M.N.C, Gloria Vargas had an additional 6 years of cleaning experience. M.N.C Cleaning Service is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. ...

house cleaning (6)

02/13/2021

Unable to book with company or receive requested quote because I was not going to be a recurring cleaning client. While friendly, they should put up notice that they are not accepting one timers at this point. However, if they can not fit me in for a deep cleaning, how could they if I was recurring?

Description of Work
Deep Cleaning

Work Completed On 02/13/2021

11/02/2020

Wonderful 5 stars! On time, reasonably priced, efficient and effective. Can’t wait to use them again.

Description of Work
Condo cleaning (kitchen, living room, bathrooms, bedrooms)

Work Completed On 11/02/2020

10/03/2020

Great work

Description of Work
Deep Clean

Work Completed On 10/03/2020

10/01/2020

It was very good.

Description of Work
House cleaning.

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

09/25/2020

They were very professional. They came when they were supposed to and did a good job.

Description of Work
Deep cleaning after having carpet beatles.

Work Completed On 09/18/2020

09/25/2020

They do a phenomenal job, are very receptive with any feedback, and are a pleasure to work with. They have far exceeded my expectations I have had. I have used numerous cleaning companies and they blow the competition away. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
They have worked for me for about 5 years. They have cleaned hundreds of properties for me.

Work Completed On 09/25/2020