LA Fitness

With Angi since March 2012

Additional contact names - Andrew, Joseph. Additional contact names - L.A. Fitness Sports Clubs, LA Lifestyles, Los Angeles Fitness, L A Fitness Health Clubs, L A Fitness International LLC....

06/02/2017

I rarely have to wait for a machine. The old LA Fitness was only open until 9:00 p.m., but this one is open until 11:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday which is more convenient for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LA Fitness just opened a new gym near the Earth Fare in Seminole. It's spacious, well-lit, clean, and has all the equipment I want. At first they offered me a price I didn't want to pay, so I joined another gym, but it was too far away and I didn't go regularly. I went back and asked for a lower price and they offered me a more affordable one.

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joined club membership. What I like most about my membership at LA Fitness, is that I can use my membership at almost any location in Florida. I prefer group fitness classes, and am able to go to a location that has a type of class at a time that is convenient for me. Both Seminole and St. Petersburg locations have been clean. Fitness instructors are great. The staff is responsive to questions. I have not had the evaluation by a personal trainer that is offered when you join. I think it will be valuable to take advantage of trainer instruction to learn the effective and safe use of some equipment with which I am not familiar. The Seminole location is older and the equipment is older, but well maintained. I have only attended classes or used equipment in the mornings. I have heard that both locations are crazy business during after work hours. The chemical (chlorine) smell of the indoor pool area at the St. Petersburg location is a bit overwhelming.

CATEGORY fitness trainer

06/03/2014

It's close to home and they have a lot of good equipment. They have a lot of open hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
LA Fitness provided me a fitness service.

05/24/2014

I like the price. They're very friendly and very good. We had a very good visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used the fitness centers service of LA Fitness.

11/04/2013

Did not start yet

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Due to some problems I did not go. So I cannot give any answers yet

CATEGORY fitness trainer

Fitness center, personal training & equipment.