High Impact Glass Solutions

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2010

3550 Morris St N

Saint Petersburg, FL 33713

Our signature techniques have become templates for distinguished peers in the window tinting industry to replicate. Recognized as an award-winning window film specialist, the owner of High Impact Glass Solutions personally trains his elite installers to bring the industry's most cost-effective

08/13/2018

Marlene A.

I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH HIGH IMPACT WINDOW SOLUTIONS Jeremy arrived on the 15th as requested and gave me a quote which seemed fair. However, when it came to doing the work (scheduled for June 10th) he never showed. I had to call to see where he was and if he was still coming. I was told he had an emergency and that my job, although smaller, was as important as any large job and it was rescheduled. Finally settled on a second date (for June 28th) to which I got an email stating that he had a sick employee on a large job that he needed to help complete that work and he would get to my job by the end of the week. That was June 28th. As of today, August 13th, I have not heard from Jeremy or anyone from the Company!

Description of Work
I had Jeremy come out to my home on June 15, 2018 to give me a quote on tinting my windows with high impact UV Protective films.

07/06/2018

Amy B.

Jeremy is a nice guy. He missed our initial appointment but mistakes happen which I understand. After the initial appointment, Jeremy was going to follow up with me on the following Tuesday or Wednesday to let me know if the film made sense for our windows. I didn’t hear from him Tuesday or Wednesday so I sent him an email on Thursday. No reply. Then I called him. No reply. I followed up the following Thursday to give him one more shot at my business and the office manager said he would call me back by close of business. No reply. Now I’m searching for another provider.

Description of Work
Didn’t return my calls

05/07/2018

Sam S.

Did not show up or call for window tinting quote on 4-27. I was assured that this was a mistake and they would definitely come out on 5-7, but they did not show up or call for window tinting quote again.

Description of Work
window tint quote

10/25/2016

Craig M.

Jeremy and his helper did a wonderful job. They were very careful with our windows and they did a top notch job. Jeremy has many years of experience and expertise. He helped my wife and I make an educated decision on the darkness of the tints and products. Our home is on the water and we didn't want to effect the view. We are very happy with the outcome and heat reduction. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to tint their windows

Description of Work
Installed Window tints in our house

10/23/2016

Cheryl P.

Our company's conference room has multiple windows, allowing a lot of heat and glaring light to enter the room, especially at certain times of day. We wanted to add window film to these windows in order to reduce the heat and the glare. Jeremy came out to evaluate the job, promptly provided a very reasonable estimate, and scheduled the work. On the day of the installation he arrived on time, efficiently completed the job, and left the room completely clean, as if he was never there. Except the heat and glare were MUCH better! I would definitely recommend Jeremy and his company for any window film job, big or small.

Description of Work
Installed window film on our conference room windows to help reduce heat and glare.

Category window tinting, security windows

10/23/2016

Chris C.

It went very well. I was impressed with the professionalism High Impact Glass solutions employed. The owner of the company was on the job daily and managed the process in a very meticulous manner.

Description of Work
I had my complete home protected with the application of 8 mil high impact safety film.

09/27/2014

Heath S.

They tinted the window with a film that allowed just the right amount of light. It has cut down on our power usage and has stopped fading our furniture. We wish we would have done it sooner.

Description of Work
We had an odd shaped window tinted. When the sun sets the light and heat cause issues.

05/08/2014

Janice H.

Jason was extremely professional and well prepared. He was on time, efficient and extremely knowledgeable in his field of expertise. Would definitely recommend him. I have already recommended him to a friend and she too, was VERY pleased and told me she would highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Removed old film from four window panes. Placed new film on six windows to filter the sunlight and cut down on glare.

03/27/2012

Barry B.

Very well, good performance, clean and neat, and pleasant to work with.

Description of Work
Solar film installed on condo.

Category security windows