El Cheapo Tree Service

With Angi since September 2009

El Cheapo Tree Service does quality work at a cheaper price....

ATN TREE CUTTING SERVICES INC

In search of a Florida tree service company to look after your property’s trees? You’ve come to the right place. At ATN Tree Cutting Services, we have what it takes to keep your outdoor space looking verdant and vibrant, and we’re ready to go above and beyond to meet your needs. Based in Florida, our company is dedicated to offering prompt service and high-quality work, no matter what the circumstances. Alberto is the owner and will be on each job site. Call us for an estimate!

Coast to Coast Tree Service

Ernst & Sons Tree Service

all estimates are free with no obligation, no deposit required payment on completion of job, Family owned since 1973, quality work at a reasonable price. we carry 2 million dollars in General liability, and workers comp. Certificates available on request and can be mailed or faxed from insurance company..

10/20/2021

Excellent service and professionalism! Was very impressed with the work and how well choreographed the whole team worked to remove some very large trees. You could tell they've been cutting trees together for quite some time. No one came close to their price! I will definitely use El Cheapo again!

Description of Work
Removed five, large trees

02/23/2021

Superb, professional work by respectful and well trained crew. Ed and Victor were delightful to work with and to discuss ongoing progress. Especially impressive was the skill of the young man who used the Bobcat scoop and other motorized equipment. The crew’s teamwork and efficiency were outstanding.

Description of Work
Remove dead tree and prune live oak branches overhanging houses.

10/12/2020

Perfect. The crew came on time with needed equipment. They were careful, thoughtful of the neighbors, and completely cleaned up. Ed came earlier than his crew and stayed on to work and to supervise. We would absolutely recommend El Cheapo.

Description of Work
Tree removal

07/06/2020

Ed knows his trees and loves them. The crew showed up on time, polite, clean up when done and didn't leave a hill after removing the stumps. Ed over saw the whole projected and followed up till completion. El Cheapo are real professionals. I would recommend and use them again!!!!

Description of Work
two diseased oaks removed and stumps grinded

10/22/2018

I've used El Cheapo in the past and they were excellent! They couldn't do this particular job due to their volume, however Ed referred me to an EXCELLENT alternate contractor. Will always keep Ed on my list of favorites!

Description of Work
Shrub Removal

10/14/2018

I used El Cheapo based on Angie's List reviews plus neighborhood recommendation and we were very happy with the service. We had some major tree limbs that needed to be trimmed to better expose our roof for solar panels. From Ed, who came to do the estimate, to the crew who came to do the work, they were all very professional, friendly and helpful, giving suggestions on other areas we should consider trimming in the future. The crew came exactly on time and were very efficient and careful as they dropped the very large pieces down, then cleaned up thoroughly before they left. We will definitely use them again!

Description of Work
Prune trees in preparation for solar installation

01/23/2018

I can say without a doubt, El Cheapo is the best tree service company we have ever had. They did more than what was contracted and clean and rake every area of work. What was especially important was we recently had a new lawn installed so I was very concerned about our grass being damaged from the heavy equipment. They made sure this wouldn't be a problem by laying heavy cardboard down to protect our grass from damage of the tires of the equipment. Very impressive to say the least, El Cheapo has ALL the necessary equipment that is demanded of this type of job. Also after using several companies for tree trimming, El Cheapo provides an excellent value. I would have easily paid $1000 to $2000 or more for the same work.

Description of Work
Semi-annually we have our trees trimmed and it is quite a job because we live on a 1/2 acre property with many trees which include 19 very large Live and Laurel Oaks. Definitely not a job for an amateur, so finding someone to trim our trees is a major challenge. We have used several tree companies, some of which are on Angie's List, and to get quality work at a reasonable price is a major challenge. We hired El Cheapo on a recommendation from our landscapers. There was a lot of work as usual to do, oak trees trimmed, the removal of an Orchid and Camphor trees including stump grinding, and removal of deadwood from various other trees.

09/19/2017

September 8th, 2017, Ed DePaul's El-Cheapo Tree Service, Inc. saved my home from Hurricane Irma. I had a huge silver oak, that required a crane for removal and in the nick of time, El Cheapo made it happen. The tree was rotten and full of bees. There is no doubt that the 70+ foot tree would have fallen and destroyed my home. Early Friday, the crew of 8 men appeared on time, fully equipped with a 110' crane, bucket truck, two huge dump trucks and 4 or 5 other large pieces of machinery. After removal of the bee infected tree, the men removed the stump, and cleaned thoroughly. It was a reasonably priced, well done job accomplished with safe practices and jovial camaraderie. Thank you to Ed Depaul and the men of El Cheapo.

Description of Work
70 foot silver oak removed

08/17/2017

I can't say enough good things about this company. Ed came out and gave a quote that was very reasonable. He then returned a few days later with a large crew and finished the job in about 2 hours and cleaned up and removed all debris. The workers were very polite, professional, and did great work. They actually did some pruning on another tree that was not in the initial quote and there was no extra charge. Great job! I will definitely use them again. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Needed some Oak trees pruned.

Category tree service

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for reviewing us. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything.

07/13/2017

I can't say enough about Ed De Paul and his team. Ed came to see me ASAP when I first contacted him. He did a complete and thorough inspection of my property. He made me feel like I was his priority, and he proved that. His team all showed up on time and did a great job removing 1 tree and trimming back other large oaks. I've never seen a whole team that seem to really enjoy what they do. A job very well done!!!

Description of Work
Tree and limb removal

Category tree service

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate your business.

Arborists,Arborists,Nurseries-Plants & Trees,Tree Service,Landscape Contractors,Stump Removal & Grinding

ask for details

PayPal, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available