Billy The Sunshine Plumber Inc

Saint Petersburg, FL 33702

Proudly Serving the community since 1924. info@billysunshine.com

09/16/2021

John S.

Was having a problem finding a plumbing company to come for this relatively small job. Including Angie's recommended companies. This company was great. Easy to schedule, gave me a ball park over the phone. Plumber was talented and easy to work with. He did exactly what I asked for, even called ahead to make sure he had the parts. Highly recommend and will use again.

Description of Work
Needed to pull a water line for new fridge icemaker and fix leaky faucets

02/16/2021

Jan A.

Quickly, cleanly and efficiently! Jeremy was wonderful. Gave me a recommendation for another issue I was having that just might be the solution to my problem. Will definitely contact after tax season to schedule an appointment for next project. Thank You Bill Sunshine!

Description of Work
Plumbing bath fixtures

01/25/2021

KATHYRN S.

Excellent. Richard, a nice gentleman, arrived with a mask, very professional, installed a Bosch dishwasher - he removed our old one (and carried away at no charge) - did wiring for the Bosch special electrical box, and installed a cut off valve that should have been there. We were very pleased with the entire experience. Great plumbing services company - we have used them for many many years now and will certainly continue!

Description of Work
Dishwasher installation

Category appliance repair, home remodeling

08/19/2020

KATHYRN S.

Excellent. The input from Greg, our installer, was very valuable. We are very pleased with the results, so good to have something turn out better than the way you envisioned it!

Description of Work
Install outdoor shower plumbing

08/30/2019

RICHARD O.

VERY GOOD AND VERY HAPPY WITH THE JOB HE DID

Description of Work
INSTALL NEW FAUCETS AND FIX LEAK IN MASTER BATHROOM AND FIX RUNING TOYLET

08/19/2019

Frederick B.

I called late Thursday and someone was here Friday mid morning. Went well, was on time, completed the work in a timely manner, explained what he needed to do and explain a possible issue in the future. He had to cut back the water lines since the turn off knobs were stuck, and replaced them, also repacked both faucets. No issue since the work was done. This has not been the first time I have used then, they are professional, on-time, and prices have been good.

Description of Work
had to fix leaks in sink in the Master Bath

Category plumbing

Thank you for the kind words and for choosing us to take care of your plumbing needs we really appreciate it and we are glad your happy with the services

05/18/2019

James S.

Dan and Tyler were on time and came the same day of my call. They removed their shoes before entering my home. They unclogged my main drain using some motorized equipment on top of my roof. They snaked the main drain by going through the roof stack vent. Dan showed me the spot in my backyard where the snake was stopping to let me know that this was where the blockage was. I could actually hear the snake tool knocking the pipe under the sod. Dan was very professional and offered advice on things to keep out of my toilet like flushable wipes, which do not break down over time and are the cause of many clogs. These guys were great!

Description of Work
Clogged main drain

Category sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

02/09/2019

William B.

Since it was a Saturday my expectations were not very high but J.R. came right out and cleared the line and our stress level was reduced significantly. J.R. extremely professional and courteous. I would recommend Billy's and will use them again in the future. Thank you for servicing our home today. Certainly appreciate you all.

Description of Work
Backed up sewer line in plumbing

Category plumbing

Thank you for giving our company the opportunity to service your plumbing needs, we are happy you are satisfied with the plumbing services you received.

12/25/2018

Rob P.

it went well and very professional job !!

Description of Work
move washer plumbing from shed to inside house !!

Category plumbing

thank you for choosing our company for your plumbing needs, we are glad you are happy with the services you received.

06/06/2018

Jordan S.

Was given great advice about dishwasher

Description of Work
Dishwasher repair

04/03/2018

David H.

They did a really nice job. They were very professional. Did the job in a very timely passion and I am pleased with it.

Description of Work
Fixed my toilet.

Category plumbing

We know its been a while but we are glad you were happy with the services we provided to you and want to thank you for your business

02/14/2018

LISBETH S.

My water heater leaked all over so I called Billy's. I got the answering service as it was before they opened. I got a call back before 8 and I was told they would try to fit me in. I went about trying to clean up the mess. Much to my surprise they called me back a little after 8 and came right out. They did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Replaced water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

02/13/2018

Mark S.

Called on Wednesday and scheduled for a Friday with them. Waited all day. They never called to give me any updates on time. Guy finally showed up at 4:00. Looked at job and said that it was more complicated than normal. Would be back on Monday. Waited all day Monday. Called in afternoon and was told he was on another job. Said would call when done. Called once to tell me job he was on was complicated. Never called back. Told them had to be done by Monday, since leaving next day. No communication from them, no person assigned to job if original guy was busy. Would NEVER use them. Will find someone else.

Description of Work
Install two sink faucets

01/29/2018

Irene S.

We moved into a new home early January, and have been having problems with the plumbing and venting of a specific area of the home. I called Billy the Sunshine Plumber at about 11am this morning, asking for help getting this fixed as soon as possible. Within two hours, Joey and Dan showed up (called before giving me 20 minutes heads up) and went right to work. They came inside, assessed the work I had attempted thus far, and didn't waste any time. While Dan went to work on the vent on the roof (they brought their own ladder and tools - not needing to borrow any of my own), Joey went to work re-sealing and installing my toilet I had removed the night prior. Once installed, we removed the cleanout cap from the backyard and watched as all of the gunk that was built up in the pipes was removed by Dan's auger from his work on the roof. The whole job was done in no more than 30 minutes. Even better, I was given an up-front quote as to what the whole job would cost, regardless of time (this gave me piece of mind that I wasn't going to be "hustled" when it was time to write the invoice). The payment was exactly as expected, and was given tips/tricks to prevent the problem in the future. I would highly recommend using Billy the Sunshine Plumber and his team. Quality service at a fair price. Service took place on 1/29/2018

Description of Work
Blocked toilet, shower; Cleared vent from room

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

we know It has been a while but want to thank you for your business and we are happy you were satisfied with the service we provided

12/06/2017

Marcia O.

Quick response. Dan & JR were courteous, knowledgeable and professional. Better and faster than I had hoped for.

Description of Work
I won't enter price paid. Blocked sewer line. asking for price paid is not appreciated. I am sure that the price was fair, but each service call could be different.

Category sewer cleaning

Thank you Marcua, We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We are so thankful for your business. Sincerely, Joanne Denick

12/04/2017

tim H.

Came on time but needed parts. rescheduled but they did not show up. Called again and finally got someone to come out and do the work.

Description of Work
replaced gasket on toilet and replaced sink faucet

Category plumbing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We try to keep track of the plumbers open tickets, but sometimes if they don't let the office personal know to reschedule the job it doesn't get rescheduled. I apologize for the inconvenience we caused you. Sincerely, Joanne Denick

10/18/2017

Maureen M.

The team was experienced and handled it well. They left it overnight to be sure they had repaired the whole leak and then returned on time the next day to check the work and seal the floor.

Description of Work
They repaired a leaky hot water pipe that was underground.

08/16/2017

Kim S.

I wanted a washer and dryer hooked up. I have a HUGE issue with people who fail to respond to phone calls, emails, etc. If you are too lazy to call me back, I'm too lazy to hire you. Best of luck, Sunshine!

Category plumbing

We respond to all of our phone messages. If you had sent an email we may not have received it as sometimes they are automatically sent to the spam folder. we apologize for any inconvenience.

07/13/2017

carol M.

Great, serviceman was very professional and knowledgeable.

Description of Work
Resealed a toilet. Excellent work, very clean

06/14/2017

Marilyn G.

Chris was wonderful. He arrived early, worked methodically for several hours to find and repair three leaks in supply line. Additionally, he found other problems and repaired them as well.

Description of Work
Had leak of unknown origin. Had to be found and repaired.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Glad we could be of service. Thank you very much

05/30/2017

Elizabeth E.

They were punctual, courteous, and professional. All my questions were answered and they gave me additionsl advice.

Description of Work
Needed leaky shower faucet repaired.

Category plumbing

Thank you for reviewing our company we greatly appreciate it!

04/29/2017

Mary S.

Very quickly. Contractor was very pleasant

Description of Work
Get back hot water

Category plumbing, water heater repair

04/27/2017

Roberta H.

Very efficient and courteous service, This is a job that could have been DIY for less dollars but I had not been successful is getting time available and the service was superior. .

Description of Work
Replacement of toilet fill valve and flapper

04/24/2017

Lori and Wallace U.

It was good. They have been around for years and there were no problems at all.

Description of Work
He put in a drain line in the yard.

Category drain pipe

We appreciate the positive review. Thank you very much for being great customers.

04/17/2017

edward C.

While we didn't have the same plumber each time, any one who did come out was professional and knowledgeable. We will definitely use them again, lets just hope its not necessary!

Description of Work
We were having some gurgling in the toilets which would result in one toilet to drain and the other to fill up. We had to have a plumber come out to snake the pipe. The plumber was able to give us an estimate on how far the snake went and advised that the city will need to come out and inspect their pipes. After some back and forth with the city, and another snaking in between, we finally had the plumber come back and record the snaking of the pipes and sent the images to the city. These images clearly showed the distance between our property and the obstruction. The city admitted it was a city problem due to branches growing through the city pipes which resulted in the back up in our house. City has since fixed their pipe.

Category plumbing

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your positive review, we appreciate our customers taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that your issue was resolved with the city. Sincerely, Joanne Denick