AMIGO PAINTING

P.O. Box 49301

Saint Petersburg, FL 33743

05/21/2013

Robin S.

I needed to have some trim painted under two dormers at my parent's building, and a set of columns. Amigo painting was recommended by another contractor I know & trust. Gonzalo called me & met at the building today and provided a fair price and started right away. (we already discussed the color of paint) He finished up in a short time-- putting on primer and two coats of paint. Gonzalo was very on time, professional and quick to finish, but neat. This was a small project, but I would highly recommend Amigo Painting.

Description of Work
Paint some trim under 2 dormers, two columns.

Category house painters

11/26/2007

JENNIFER F.

I contacted Gonzalo as I was having new windows installed in my home. He was punctual and very thorough during the bidding process. He ensured that I knew the different options for job (additional colors options for detailed trim work, etc). I knew the general idea of colors that I wanted, but had not settled on a color scheme. Gonzalo was extremely helpful and patient with me during that process providing several suggestions and had primer tinted to a near match of colors so that I could see them on the walls. As issues came up (deteriorating planks on the deck) Gonzalo alerted me as soon as he found the issue and within reason fixed any issue that surfaced. He even worked on a Saturday to ensure the job was finished on time. Upon completion of the job, plant hangers and plants were returned to there proper places and the house looks fantastic. This is the 3rd house I've painted, using 3 different contractors and this by far was my most pleasant experience.

Description of Work
Gonzalo did an excellent job of preparing and painting the exterior of my home, garage and deck. He removed all exterior plant hangers and decorations, ensuring that the screw holes would remain so that he could replace all items where they were previously. He replaced siding shingles that were cracked or broken, caulked between siding shingles, ground down old "alligatored" paint on trim work and replaced rotten wood decking where needed. He primed and painted with very little mess and with great attention to detail. He was very conscious of my trees and bushes near the house, tying them back to ensure they did not ruin the paint job. The replacement of deck planks was additional work done without additional cost.

Category house painters

Arrow Structures Inc

Arrow Structures is a State Certified Residential Contractor who specializes in all aspects or residential construction. From a complete new residential build, to a kitchen or bathroom remodel, to painting a room in your house, we at Arrow Structures have what it take to make your dream a reality. Our motto is Quality before quantity. We look forward to working with you. Feel free to visit our website at: ArrowStructuresInc.com

Award 2022
    Scrub This Property Care & Maintenance

Scrub This - Property Care & Maintenance is a company specializing in exterior cleaning, and maintenance services at great prices, and a trusted service provider in Pasco County, and surrounding areas for over 10 years. With a focus on clients’ satisfaction, its experienced technicians leave every household sparkling clean, hygienic, and organized, using innovative, eco-friendly products. Our Property Care & Maintenance company is committed to giving the best service possible, at affordable rates to increase home's curb appeal. You can contact us for a 100% free, no-obligation quote on any of our Property Care & Maintenance service 24/7. The services we provide are 💧House Washing 💧Driveway Cleaning 💧Screen Enclosure Cleaning 💧Pool Deck/ Paver Cleaning 💧Fence Cleaning 💧Paver/Travertine Sealing 🖌 Exterior Painting 🛻Junk Removal 🛻Landscape Contracting (No Cutting or Maintenance) 🛻Estate Tear-outs Benefits of Pressure Washing: ✅ Remove Mildew and Moss ✅ Remove Cracks and Weeds ✅ Remove Damaging Products ✅ Remove & Prevent Stains ✅ Increase Your Property Value ✅ Restore The Original Look Back to New ✅ Increase The Curb Appeal ✅ Prepare for Sealant Junk Removal Service: 🛻 Appliance Removal & Recycling 🛻 Garage Cleaning Service 🛻 Furniture Removal & Recycling 🛻 Hot Tub Removal & Recycling 🛻 Yard Debris Removal & Recycling 🛻 Attic Clean Outs 🛻 Basement Clean Outs 🛻 Construction Site Clean Up 🛻 Foreclosure Clean Outs 🛻 Storage Unit Clean Outs Areas We Cover: ✅ Pinellas County, FL ✅ Pasco County, FL ✅ Hillsborough County, FL ✅ Hernando County We Have 5 Star Reviews on The Following Platforms ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ On Facebook, Google, Yelp, and Instagram!

Hurricane Clean Pressure Washing

Tampa native/Brandon resident Josh Haker has been pressure washing Tampa Bay for over eight years. In 2009, he formed Hurricane Clean, Inc., a Florida corporation, serving Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas and Manatee counties, and areas in close proximity. Hurricane Clean employees are professional and clean… you don’t have to worry about suspicious characters coming to your home whether or not you’re home when we come to clean. Our workers are licensed and insured employees, not contractors. We provide free estimates, and we visit the property we will be cleaning before we estimate every job. Contact us for your free estimate today, and start enjoying a beautiful clean surrounding for months!

Offers by Hurricane Clean Pressure Washing on Angi

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, DRYWALL, WOOD REFINISHING, WOOD RESTORATION, & WATER PRESSURE CLEANING.