ALLEN'S PLUMBING

Founded 1980 • With Angi since August 1999

3.8

Apollo Plumbing of Pinellas

Since 1961 homeowners in Pinellas County have trusted Apollo Plumbing with all of their plumbing needs. We are a third-generation family owned and operated company that is dedicated to quality workmanship and friendly services at reasonable prices.

CDS Plumbing Services

CDS Plumbing Services is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business.

Believe Plumbing

Plumbing Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Believe plumbing inc was stared to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that the people of tampa and surrounding areas can trust. Over the the years we have never lost our clients and this has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. We stand committed to our purpose as we stand committed to the people of tampa and surrounding areas thanks.

Offers by Believe Plumbing on Angi

06/05/2020

Thank you for taking care of all our issues. With one bathroom it is not easy. Unresponsive landlord. Working on it from outside and even the ceiling was interesting. Also moving the pipes toilet and dealing with shower. Everything has been working.

Description of Work
Moving the pipes toilet and dealing with shower.

06/04/2018

Very professional and very quick. It was in a hard to reach place so it made it a little more difficult. Price was what I thought it would be and I was happy with the work they performed.

Description of Work
replaced main shut off valve to house

06/13/2017

The plumber arrived on time, worked quickly and efficiently and left the area very clean on both occasions.

Description of Work
We had two jobs done on two separate occasions. The first job was to install a Watts circulation pump that circulates hot water from the hot water heater quickly to all faucets in the house. The second job a few months later was to clear toilet/sewer pipes and to install a riser so that the clean out could be located easier. He changed fill valve and flapper installed a 2 way cleanout and back fill and ran a cable under the house and to the street.

10/30/2015

Excellent! I personally would use them, again! Very nice young man who did the work. Very pleasant and very professional.

Description of Work
Fixed lever for bathroom drain.

03/10/2015

Originally the leak happened on a Saturday, so they came out at night and clamped it for $204.00 for 30 minutes of work. Fine, not the best price, but it was an emergency. Then they came out during the week and spent about 4-4.5 hours for a cost of 1077.19. I was charged for two workers (472.50 plus 420.00), not sure if this is a standard practice, but the labor was 892.50. After they left I notic...

Description of Work
Replaced a leaky pipe with a new copper pipe through a support wall under the house into the kitchen.

10/30/2014

He basically told me the situation was too involved and that he would not have time to do it. He wanted to reschedule our appointment for Monday, so I complied. Come Monday, he did not show up and when I called they told me I was not on the books.

Description of Work
He came out to look at a plumbing situation.

01/16/2014

Did great job. prompt, professional , would definitely use them again. This is second time using them and they are excellent.

Description of Work
replaced 2 valves including overflow pressure valve on water heater.

Category plumber","water heater installer

07/01/2013

I was for the most part satisfied with the installation. The plumber removed the old unit with PVC plumbing and installed the new unit with copper tubing. However, he needed to cut into the wall behind the unit to replace the tubing, and left an unsightly hole with the electrical wiring dangling out of the hole. I also believe the unit is over priced. I priced out a similar sized unit with a 12 year warranty for the same price. I was not comfortable with that salesman, however. They office staff was also not honest or did not know about pulling a permit with the county for the installation, which cost me $10 extra, and which they tried to hide by using whiteout on the homeowners copy of the permit.

Description of Work
Installed a new Bradford White water heater with 6 year warranty.

09/20/2012

Starting from the beginning, the plumber shows up and sees the leak and begins the work. After 10-15 minutes he started to chisel and chip away at the wall for 3 hours. He chipped away a big hole and finally stopped after realizing he wasn't making any useful progress at repairing the leak. He wasn't getting through the concrete so a foot or so from the original hole he started chipping away at a softer part in the wall to get through the concrete. At that point he spent time installing a new pipe and fixing the leak. The new pipe was installed completely wrong and he didn't put in new concrete to seal and reinforce the copper pipe. So, the copper pipe was just hanging loosely without any support or foundation. Now there is a huge gaping hole in the wall that he just left as it was. The plumber was chipping away so hard at the wall that he cracked the side of the house. On top of this, he was charging us $150 per hour for his services. After the plumber left I called the owner to see about getting money back for the work. They said absolutely not, we are never giving the money back because we did the work. I tried making the point that the work was done wrong. Finally, finally, I got them to come back out to redo and repair the work which was completed today 9/20/12. I didn't want them out here again because I didn't think they would do the repairs correctly but they refused to return any money so that didn't really leave me any other choices. It was a battle to just get them back here to fix the damage.

Description of Work
We hired Allen's Plumbing to fix a leak from one of our hose spickets.

01/29/2010

They are very professional and come on time. They always call me before they come and when they come they always put a paper or something down on the floor and don?t leave a mess. They always finish the work on time and their pricing is quite reasonable.

Description of Work
They do the plumbing work for me and I have been using their service for quite a few years. The last time they came, we had them cut off some roots underneath our yard and did some plumbing work.

Category plumber

FAUCET REPAIRS, SEWER REPLACEMENTS, WATER HEATERS, TOILET, WATER SERVICE REPAIR AND REPLACEMENTS, SLAB LEAKS, REPIPES, SEWER AND DRAIN CLEANING, SEWER VIDEO INSPECTIONS, JET CLEANING AND UNDERGROUND UTILITIES REPAIRS.

NEW CONSTRUCTION.