Allard Rescreening

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2003

Screening - LIC # 52431 - No Use of Subcontractors - Owner Operated with a Helper - NICHE: Guaranteed Tight Screens - Cost is determined by job....

Signature Specialty Contractors Inc.

Our Mission is: To perform for our customers the highest level of quality construction services at fair and market competitive prices. To ensure the longevity of our company through repeat and referral business achieved by customer satisfaction in all areas including timeliness, attention to detail and service-minded attitudes. To maintain the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and fairness in our relationships with our suppliers, subcontractors, professional associates and customers. To provide a level of service that will exceed the expectations of our clients, maintain the highest level of quality and allow our employees the opportunity to grow and prosper. To instill confidence with all parties by professionally managing all aspects of each and every project be it large or small. Our Core Values are- Honesty: To always be truthful, open and candid. Integrity: To do what we say, live up to the highest standard of fairness and ethical behavior. Culture: We seek new opportunities to learn, to improve, to teach and to add value. Passion: We love what we do, we lead by example and we take the lead.

Boyle's Aluminum & Screening

Building new pool enclosures, rescreening and super gutter installation

SUPERIOR RESCREENING INC

Superior Rescreening is a owner operated screen repair service. We specialize in full rescreens, screw replacements, any and all screen repairs, and aluminum restoration. Owner Matt Piermarini established Superior Rescreening, Inc in 2002. We are member of the Manatee Chamber of Commerce, the BBC, and the BBB. Call today for your free estimate!

Offers by SUPERIOR RESCREENING INC on Angi

10/25/2015

JANET C.

Great. He was prompt and cheerful with estimate. He was very considerate to my elderly mother. Was able to schedule in a few day. Replaced the screen professionally

Description of Work
Replaced the screen on condo patio

01/29/2014

Sandra V.

He was on time and the work was excellent with tight screen.

Description of Work
Mr. Allard repaired a panel on our pool enclosure which had been ripped by a raccoon or opossum. In addition he checked the other panel for loose spline and repaired those as well.

08/19/2013

Joan M.

Allard always does a professional job. Always shows up on time, and cleans up afterwards. I have used his company more than once and have no worries that the job will be done right and his charge will be reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced damaged pool screen panels; repaired pool screen door; put new bolts in pool cage enclosure.

06/19/2013

Mark F.

He shows up ontime, does his work and makes sure the customer is happy

Description of Work
Richard does high quality work and is excellent at his craft. Very professional, very polite and I will hire him again!

11/28/2012

Joanne T.

He is excellent. He is punctual. He is the guy I am going to be using from now on. He works by himself. He called to let me know he was going to be running a little late. He is very neat. I would recommend him.

Description of Work
replaced some screens that were worn out.

11/12/2012

Gerald B H.

Rich was extremely professional. He showed up when he said he would and stayed with the job until completion (3 days). I strongly recommend him.

Description of Work
Replaced pool encloure screening and some minor soffit repair.

04/07/2010

TERRI F.

I called Richard on Tues., he said he could come out Wed. at 11 or 12 after another call. He called first, as promised and was at my door at 11:25. He gave me a very competitive price and was able to do the job right away. VERY SATISFIED!! I would definitely recommend him and use him in the future.

Description of Work
Replaced 3 large roof screens on my pool deck.

02/19/2009

BRENDA S.

He was excellent. I called him on the fifth. He called me back on the same day. He came the next day took measurements, gave an estimate, and we were done in three days.

Description of Work
Re-screened the whole porch, the walls around the hot tub and the screen on the sliding glass.

09/03/2008

Lisa W.

I left a message on the company message machine explaining the work I wanted done and after 3 business days, had not received a return telephone call. I left a second message asking that my call be returned. Mr. Allard telephoned the next day to say that he was on an out-of-town job, and then was going on vacation, so if I could wait a few weeks, he could come by and give me an estimate. I was not willing to wait that long.

Description of Work
Move existing doggy door through the pool enclosure to a different location, repair several damaged screens.

05/15/2008

DICK G.

Very good experience. Richard Allard was prompt, did quality work, was very courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Replaced several large pool screen sections.

Allard Rescreening

Founded 1988 • With Angi since May 2003

7221 36th Ave North

Saint Petersburg, FL 33710

Serves all of Pinellas County - Rescreening; Pool Enclosures; Frames for Windows; Vinyl Siding - Free estimates - Offers warranty

Building Pool Enclosures