ALL AMERICAN LOCKSMITH

With Angi since January 2007

Locksmith and locksmith services in St. Petersburg, Florida. Professional locksmith services in Pinellas County....

SoFlo Locksmiths LLC.

SoFLo Locksmiths We are a team of licensed and insured professionals. Our goal is to provide everyone of our clients with an easy, fast and honest experience. We take pride in assisting clients who are locked out of their business, car or home. If you would like to upgrade your security our skilled technicians can effectively replace or freshly install the locks on your property. Here at SoFLo we also specialize in cutting, programming and reflashing any automotive key. We are a trusted partner amongst many dealerships across the greater Tampa bay area. Contact us for more information: 813-278-1668

02/04/2015

Description of Work
He rekeyed the locks to the front door. He was able to work around my busy schedule. He was on time and very helpful. Will call him back to do more work, if needed.

12/09/2014

Excellent service, Raymond was kind, professional, timely, and efficient.

Description of Work
re-keyed 3 locks - provide 2 new keys

09/01/2007

Everything went very well. Called Friday afternoon and was able to get appointment Saturday morning (of a holiday weekend). He was prompt and efficient. Replaced my three deadbolts and made sure the keys worked before he left. Also came up with creative solution for the knobset that kept locking me out. Very nice and professional and good with dogs.

Description of Work
Needed my home door locks replaced. Replaced three deadbolts and reconfigured one knobset (so it wouldn't lock me out).

01/15/2007

I called on Monday. Rich came to my house Tuesday (he arrived 15 minutes early, which I appreciated). He took the one key (Nissan Altima 2003) and made two perfectly working copies in about 20 minutes.

Description of Work
They made two copies of an anti-theft, chip-containing, auto keys.

All Locksmith services.