Ageless Construction

Founded 2007 • With Angi since April 2008

5601 Haines Rd Building 1

Saint Petersburg, FL 33714

Ageless Construction is dedicated to helping homeowners fall in love with home again. Our experts enjoy being creative while paying close attention to detail. Our professional staff take pride in maintaining the highest standards of craftsmanship in each project, where each project is specifically

10/22/2011

LaRee B.

Went very well. They were quick to respond. Showed up on time, quickly accesed what was needed and schedule the repair right away. Also observed some other areas that could be fixed if we wanted --and we did. Worker was polite, very accomadating and completed the job in a timely manner. Can't even tell there had been damage to the wall. Followed up with us to make sure we were satisfied with the job. Our cost does not represent the entire job as a/c contractor picked up part of the tab. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
Where a new a/c had been installed - repaired chipped paint, filled holes and then painted exterior of home and also painted another small area by the garage door.

Category house painters

04/18/2008

Suellen M.

I heard about this company from a friend and called. They came out the next day to talk to me about what we needed in our bathroom. Their proposal was affordable and I immediately felt comfortable with Ginny. The workers were respectful of my home and cleaned up after themselves every-night. Most importantly, I was able to ask questions and I feel I got honest answers. I love my new bathroom and I feel like I have found someone I can trust.

Description of Work
Ginny and her crew removed an old bathtub and replaced it with a beautiful walk-in shower. They were very punctual and kept me informed on the progression of the project. The tile work was flawless. I am thrilled!

Category home remodeling

Arrow Structures Inc

Arrow Structures is a State Certified Residential Contractor who specializes in all aspects or residential construction. From a complete new residential build, to a kitchen or bathroom remodel, to painting a room in your house, we at Arrow Structures have what it take to make your dream a reality. Our motto is Quality before quantity. We look forward to working with you. Feel free to visit our website at: ArrowStructuresInc.com

Radetski Pressure Washing LLC

Radetski Pressure Washing LLC specializes in taking pride in our work. We are always on time and always reliable. Our chemicals are pet and plant friendly. We always give Quality work for an affordable price ! Licensed and insured

Sunrise Quality Painting Inc

Proudly painting Pinellas County since 1997. Angie's List business since 2006. Sunrise Quality Painting has been offering high, top quality painting and experienced painters. We paint interior/exterior of residential, commercial, and rental properties. We also offer wallpapering, wallpaper removal, popcorn removal, pressure cleaning, roof cleaning, Stucco repair, Gutter repair and replacement, Carpentry repair and woodwork, Drywall repairs, baseboards, crown molding, and other handyman services. No job is too small for our company. Insured and bonded. 10% discount for all Angie's List members. Please give us a call to set up an appointment at 727-744-3232

Offers by Sunrise Quality Painting Inc on Angi

ASK FOR DETAILS

HOME REMODELING AND REPAIR, HOME ACCESSIBILITY MODIFICATIONS, LEAD-BASED PAINT ABATEMENT.