Aflak Home Improvement

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2016

We do All home repairs and remodeling, No matter how big or small the job, I strive to do good work that will make the customer happy when the job is done. I rely on extensive experience and attention to detail to complete work that is always satisfying....

Hot 2 Cold is a residential and commercial HVAC company that has 15 years of industry experience. Wayne Geise, the owner, is passionate about the complexities that HVAC systems provide and the ever-changing technology that continues to drive energy efficiency advances within the industry. Wayne opened Hot 2 Cold after working for other large HVAC companies and wanted to operate his business with a higher level of customer service and focusing on a top-notch experience. Hot 2 Cold makes sure that any necessary permits are pulled and insures this burdensome process is as easy as possible for their clients. Hot 2 Cold looks forward to the opportunity to meet all of your HVAC needs, surpass your expectations, and deliver a professional experience.

Bay Area Heating and Cooling, Inc is a Trane Comfort Specialist specializing in residential and commercial air conditioning and heating installation, repair and maintenance throughout the Tampa Bay area. We have earned the Super Service Award from 2018-2009 and maintain an A+ rating with the BBB. Bay Area offers 24 hour emergency service available 7 days a week. Major credit cards accepted, financing available for qualified individuals. Additional Phone Number: (866) 604-1140, (727) 586-6265 Additional Contacts: Jim Taylor, Chris Gourdine and John Mulder.

Emergency Service Available! Air Express LLC was founded in 2010 by Adam Washburn, our owner. Since then, we’ve opened up an office in Temple Terrace and added quite a few technicians and office employees to our staff. We have a fleet of super cool Ford trucks, and our office is probably the best-decorated out of all the air conditioning companies in Tampa. But aside from that, we maintain the same commitment to our customers, the commitment upon which we were founded. We are known for providing the best air conditioning and heating services in Tampa, from AC repair and heating repair to complete HVAC system installation. We promise to always be transparent with you as our customer. If you’re deciding between air conditioning repair and AC replacement, we promise to give you an honest answer about which option is best. Beyond this, we offer up-front, flat-rate pricing. This means that we always discuss pricing before we perform the necessary repairs, so there will never be any surprises after the work is done.

02/10/2018

I was about to go with one of the larger handyman repair businesses when I decided to google one more time. I found Jay Aflack, and the experience could not have been better. He repaired a 30 inch hole that had been cut over the washer/dryer, securing the wallboard and skimming the surface to perfection. He also replaced a knob in the shower. I plan to ask him to come back for a couple more things...

Description of Work
ceiling repair, shower repair

09/25/2017

Everything went beautifully. The quality of the work is excellent. Jay and Amanda were reliable and accommodating. And the work was finished within two weeks of the start date. I will certainly hire Aflak Home Improvement again should I need additional repair work done.

Description of Work
I had a long list of small-ish exterior repair items from a pre-sale inspection that needed to be done. Jay and Amanda tackled every one with the exception of replacing a glass half-round window (they don't do glass) and did a careful, workman-like job on them all.

09/23/2017

Connected with Aflak through Amazon Home Services, replaced our kitchen sink faucet. We had some issues, NOT related to Aflak, with the delivery of the faucet and Jay worked with us to reschedule. He showed up on time and completed the work. Even replaced some gaskets that were not part of the original work at no extra charge. We will be hiring Aflak for additional work in the near future.

Description of Work
Replacement of Kitchen Faucet

Category handyman service,plumbing,home remodeling

06/09/2017

Replaced kitchen faucet but said it was too scary to go in crawl space. Couldn't figure out how to change faucet. I suggested he turn the water off under the sink, which worked. Couldn't fix other leak.

Description of Work
Find a leak and fix and also check faucet in kitchen which is leaking.

Category handyman service

Hello [Member Name Removed], How are you, this is jay I still remember you, I am sorry you surprised me! :) I remember you very well you was really nice to me and you loved my service, I have replaced about 130 faucets in the past year! In Richmond area! You can read my reviews on my website. And I installed the faucet for you! in the kitchen in the first floor with the best price and you loved my...

10/30/2016

Jay was very professional and courteous. He kept me informed as to what his plan was every day and it took him three days to complete the list of repairs. His work is very high quality and he didn't charge me extra when he had to replace the some wiring in the bathroom that was not included in the original estimate. I have a cat that is scared of most people but she loved Jay!

Description of Work
I hired Aflak Home Improvement to fix a list of things around my house including painting and repairing a wall and crown molding, repairing my dishwasher, installing a light in my bathroom and several other small repairs. I got two other estimates but Aflak Home Improvement was the lowest and they could start the work the next day.

Category handyman service

Aflak Home Improvement services all of Sarasota, Miami, and surrounding areas. We specialize in residential home repairs and remodeling, Our services range from Kitchens, Bathrooms, Additions, Basement Renovations, Decks, Windows, Doors, Siding, and Roofing - Any of your home remodeling and repair needs.