Aflak Home Improvement

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2016

300 10th St S

Saint Petersburg, FL 33705

We do All home repairs and remodeling, No matter how big or small the job, I strive to do good work that will make the customer happy when the job is done. I rely on extensive experience and attention to detail to complete work that is always satisfying....

02/10/2018

Taylor V.

I was about to go with one of the larger handyman repair businesses when I decided to google one more time. I found Jay Aflack, and the experience could not have been better. He repaired a 30 inch hole that had been cut over the washer/dryer, securing the wallboard and skimming the surface to perfection. He also replaced a knob in the shower. I plan to ask him to come back for a couple more things when I've unpacked a bit more. He is personable, fair-priced, honest, and doesn't waste time. I give him five stars.

Description of Work
ceiling repair, shower repair

09/25/2017

Judith S H.

Everything went beautifully. The quality of the work is excellent. Jay and Amanda were reliable and accommodating. And the work was finished within two weeks of the start date. I will certainly hire Aflak Home Improvement again should I need additional repair work done.

Description of Work
I had a long list of small-ish exterior repair items from a pre-sale inspection that needed to be done. Jay and Amanda tackled every one with the exception of replacing a glass half-round window (they don't do glass) and did a careful, workman-like job on them all.

09/23/2017

Chase N.

Connected with Aflak through Amazon Home Services, replaced our kitchen sink faucet. We had some issues, NOT related to Aflak, with the delivery of the faucet and Jay worked with us to reschedule. He showed up on time and completed the work. Even replaced some gaskets that were not part of the original work at no extra charge. We will be hiring Aflak for additional work in the near future.

Description of Work
Replacement of Kitchen Faucet

Category handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

06/09/2017

Alice K.

Replaced kitchen faucet but said it was too scary to go in crawl space. Couldn't figure out how to change faucet. I suggested he turn the water off under the sink, which worked. Couldn't fix other leak.

Description of Work
Find a leak and fix and also check faucet in kitchen which is leaking.

Category handyman service

Hello [Member Name Removed], How are you, this is jay I still remember you, I am sorry you surprised me! :) I remember you very well you was really nice to me and you loved my service, I have replaced about 130 faucets in the past year! In Richmond area! You can read my reviews on my website. And I installed the faucet for you! in the kitchen in the first floor with the best price and you loved my work and I remember you gave me the best review even because I bought you the materials without charging you! Please contact me, I am still ready to go back to fix the other leak but I haven't heard back from you, I thought you think my price was high! But No worries please let me know what is the best time for you to meet and we will take care of it I will be more then happy to do the job for you thank you and you have a wonderful day.

10/30/2016

Melinda B.

Jay was very professional and courteous. He kept me informed as to what his plan was every day and it took him three days to complete the list of repairs. His work is very high quality and he didn't charge me extra when he had to replace the some wiring in the bathroom that was not included in the original estimate. I have a cat that is scared of most people but she loved Jay!

Description of Work
I hired Aflak Home Improvement to fix a list of things around my house including painting and repairing a wall and crown molding, repairing my dishwasher, installing a light in my bathroom and several other small repairs. I got two other estimates but Aflak Home Improvement was the lowest and they could start the work the next day.

A1 Rapid painting services

A1 rapid painting is a family owned business, Owner and Co-owner have over 10+years of experience in painting services spray guns (airless,turbine,etc) . We take pride in our work staying very neat and clean , detail oriented. Safety is always first and important. We specialize in Exterior ,Interior and Cabinet Painting we do a bit of staining as well . We also offer pressure washing services for fence or concrete drive way, home side panels or fascia ,soffit . Free estimates in all Surrounding county’s . SE HABlA ESPAÑOL

Apex Paint and Repair

Swat Team Construction

We are a remodeling company, we help right people to do happy jobs quick and the best quality possible. We have over 15 years of experience in Remodeling and Home Construction. Give us a call or click for an estimate today

Not Licensed

Aflak Home Improvement services all of Sarasota, Miami, and surrounding areas. We specialize in residential home repairs and remodeling, Our services range from Kitchens, Bathrooms, Additions, Basement Renovations, Decks, Windows, Doors, Siding, and Roofing - Any of your home remodeling and repair needs.