We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

We accept remote payment

A-Team Trappers

Founded 2014 • With Angi since May 2015

1110 Pinellas Bayway S Ste 100

Saint Petersburg, FL 33715

**FALL SPECIALS ON OUR WILDLIFE PREVENTION TREATMENTS!!** At A-Team Trappers, we are passionate professionals that humanely and effectively address your nuisance animal problems. We specialize in catch and release of animals such as rats, mice, rodents, squirrels, bats, raccoons, opossums, armadillo, snakes, and iguanas. We also specialize in pest extermination of hornets, bees, yellow jackets, and wasps. At this time, we do not offer services for moles, voles, foxes, cats, dogs, or coyotes; and do not service bed bugs, spiders, ants, or termites....

06/24/2022

Glen H.

A-Team is just that, the A-Team. When the animal was trapped they returned my call immediately and had someone at my house to take the animal out of the Florida heat and relocate it to a safer environment. Would definitely recommend to others needing help with critters running around.

Description of Work
Raccoon removal.

04/12/2022

Dana S.

Great customer service! I spoke with Kevin in the office, he was extremely helpful and very informative. He scheduled a tech for me right away. they day the tech was coming to the house he called to confirm my time window. I would 100% use A-Team Trappers again and i would recommend to anyone needing rodent removal!

Description of Work
Rodent Removal

Category animal removal

Wow, that is so nice!! Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. A-Team Trappers

03/10/2022

Eric G.

First of all, this was an estimate done at my location (no other service beyond that so far!) but I have to say that Jake who visited my home was one of your best techs! I walked with him through the inspection of my home, as I had noticed more rodent activity in and around my home. The professionalism in explaining what he saw, and the thoroughness he showed while explaining what he saw around the inside and outside of my home made me go with this company for my future animal removal and maintenance! Thanks again Jake - he's an asset and very knowledgable in what he knows! The price was as expected, and I will be completing my service in the next 30 days with the company! :)

Description of Work
Animal Removal

Category pest control, animal removal

Thank you for the feedback [Member Name Removed]. We are very happy to hear that Jake provided you with exceptional service.

11/05/2021

kerry F.

As President of my condo association I found that we had a problem with armadillos digging under our structures. We contacted A-Team Trappers, who set up traps to catch the critters. Several were caught quickly, and we liked that they were relocated rather than harmed. I recommend A-Team Trappers to anyone needing this kind of service. Kerry F.

Description of Work
Pest/Rodent removal

Category pest control

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, we are so glad we were able to help resolve the armadillo issue for you humanely! Thank you from all of us here at A-Team :)

10/17/2021

Joe H.

Awesome! We had been trying to discourage the neighborhood raccoons from going to the bathroom in our pool for a year and a half. We tried everything but they always found a way. we decided to hire a trapper. A-Team trappers was the first to respond off our Angi's inquiry and they had the trap set the next day. They were very professional to deal with and trapped two in one week.

Description of Work
Raccoon removal

Category pest control, animal removal

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We are happy to hear that we were able to assist with the situation.

10/14/2021

Mrs F.

I highly recommend A-Team Trappers. The technician assigned to my dilema is named Miguel. He was extremely professional, knowledgeable, thorough and friendly. He also found other areas that needed attention and handled immediately. I’m very satisfied with their service.

Description of Work
Rodent Removal

Category pest control, animal removal

Thank you! Miguel is a wonderful part of the team.

08/09/2021

Rose B.

I was charged $1,149 for services that completely failed or were never performed. A-Team Trappers failed to complete any services as promised in their own contract. (1) Ineffectual trapping was attempted without any results. A-Team failed to trap/remove a single rodent from my property in 2 months. (2) A-Team has failed to identify any rodent entry points with repeated ineffective smoke detection testing and visual inspections. Unnecessary and destructive changes to the pluming and wall/ceiling structure in my home were completed based on findings during two of the smoke tests completed by A-Team Trapping. The changes in the plumbing did not result in removing any rodent entry points. I Since the contract did not specify a limit on the number of smoke tests, and the rodent entry was not determined, I requested another test after the failed plumbing changes. When I called A-Team and spoke with a representative I was told the appointment system was "down" and he would get back with me. No one ever called to schedule another test. (3) The final service of antimicrobial treatment has not been performed. The traps the abandoned A-Team traps in the attic of my home were extremely dangerous hazard for anyone entering the space - including me. I am a 63 year old woman and I had to personally climb up into my attic; crawl through it on my hands and knees to try and find the traps; then remove them myself. It was horrible. FYI, since the plumbing debacle began I found it necessary to document all plumbing, smoke testing, and trapping activities to have documentation about the poor service and to prove there are still rodents in the attic. Again, I was charged $1,149 for services that completely failed or were never performed. I requested a refund from A-Team in writing and they completely ignored my request and have not responded.

Description of Work
Rodent control

06/17/2021

Danielle L.

They are awesome . He's a pleasant guy , approachable, friendly , reliable ,they came on time . Price is reasonable.

Description of Work
Pest Control

04/01/2021

Kathy M.

great. jake was incredible...nice, considerate. professional, informative and fantastic. quick response by all to a freaky situation. hugely thankful.

Description of Work
Rodent Removal

Category pest control, animal removal

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your feedback & are please to hear that you had a good experience.

01/26/2021

Megan A.

We cannot say enough good things about A-Team Trappers. We have had Drew, Dustin and Aaron out to help deal with rats in our attic space and they have all been amazing. They are kind, personable and always prompt. They are super knowledgeable in their field and did everything they could to help solve our issues. Would highly highly recommend A-Team Trappers for any pest/animal problems.

Description of Work
Rat Removal and Prevention

Category pest control, animal removal

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate the positive feedback.

12/08/2020

Rosy D.

The A Team Trappers did a good job in eliminating the rodents from my house, they sealed all the entry points, they changed techniques of trapping rats until finally we didn't even see any more traces! Thanks JP

Description of Work
Rodent Removal

Category pest control, animal removal

Thank you, [Member Name Removed].

12/05/2020

Emily L.

A Team Trappers were very good. Drew, who did the work, was very courteous and knowledgeable. He did a thorough inspection; explained what was needed to eliminate the problem; then did the work efficiently and timely. He took pictures so I could see what he did on the roof and around the eaves. I would highly recommend this company if you have a critter problem in or around your house.

Description of Work
Squirrel Removal

Category animal removal

Thank you so much for taking the time to give great honest feedback for Drew! We truly appreciate you choosing us to help solve the issue at hand! From All of Us here at A-Team Trappers, thank you :) A+

11/30/2020

Dave P.

Obtained an estimate from A-Team Trappers and from another company that also has excellent reviews. The services each said they would provide was nearly identical. I chose A-Team Trappers because their estimate was 15% lower. JP performed the services over the course of a couple weeks (which is how long it takes to ensure squirrels have been completely removed from running around an attic). He was very professional: showed up when he said he would, thoroughly explained each step of the service, and took the time to answer all my questions. Most importantly, he got rid of the squirrels humanely (took actions that got the squirrels to leave the attic; there is no trapping and killing squirrels). I would use A-Team Trappers again if I have a need.

Description of Work
Remove Squirrels from Attic

Category animal removal

Wow! It's been our pleasure in helping assist and address the issue at hand! So pleased you decided to choose us to solve the issue. From All of Us here at A-Team we thank you [Member Name Removed] :)

11/06/2020

Darlene B.

Fantastic, mission was accomplished, the men came out immediately after our conversation on the phone, I was pleased with the professionalism and knowledge about my problem, Drew explained the process and told me exactly what they would be doing, today was the completion and I am very pleased that the bats are completely gone.

Description of Work
Removal of bats, to keep them from returning and sanitizer for the attic

Category animal removal

[Member Name Removed], the pleasure is all ours!! Thank you so much for taking the time to compliment Drew and our solution to the issue at hand. We all thank you dearly :)

11/04/2020

damane S.

We noticed some scratching in our attic and didn't really think much about it maybe a mouse or a bird got in there, nothing we couldn't handle ourselves. That is until one night I was finally able to catch a glimpse of the perpetrator while investigating the roof line. It turned out to be a huge racoon! Apparently it found entry into the attic via a soffit that went into the main roof above the front door. The reason I chose them was I had liked a lot of their online reviews and the way they handled the various situations and the potential animals as well as identifying and closing any points of entry. Unfortunately, I didn't think they served my area, but when I found out they did it through Angie's List, I was like destiny is calling me. Because not only did they handle the situations humanely they were full service company. They trap the animal, seal up the entry points, eliminate pheremones, etc. Anyways, Jake came out told us what he wanted to do and over the course of a week employed his techniques and shored up the entry points as well as gave us a 1 year warranty. As we believed the racoon had moved on everything was quiet again not until a week or two later the scratching was back. The raccoon was determined to get in and broke through the soffit right at the roofline and made a new entrance into the attic. We contacted A-Team trappers and Jake came back out. We told him the raccoon seemed confrontational and was not afraid of humans or dogs. We decided that we definitely needed to catch him/her. Jake placed a trap and taught us how to operate it in case we caught a neighborhood stray cat or something we were not intending to capture. Night one we caught an old bush cat (he was not happy). We promptly let him go. We re-baited the trap and the next night we sure enough caught the raccoon. Jake came out the next morning and took him to be released far away. The only trouble now the scratching in the attic was still going on. Did we get the right racoon? I had only ever seen one in our area. Jake set another trap and fortified one side the the roof line the racoon was entering from so there was only one way in or out. That night we caught another raccoon. The next day Jake came out to take that one and he employed a strategy to see if anything else was using the attic for a home. Finally, the following day Jake came back out to seal up the entrance as I told him that I didn't hear any noise or scratching. As he was getting ready to seal up the main entrance to the attic he heard wouldn't you guess it....the screams of baby racoons!!! Jake worked tirelessly to get them out of the portion of the roof they were pushed back in. All in all their were 5 baby racoons that he assured me would go to a rehabilitation center until they were old enough to be released. He then sealed up the entry point fortified all the soffits in the area and I am now raccoon free. I can't thank A-Team Trappers enough. They did a great job. They were always in constant communication, easy to get a hold of when I needed them and were just as attentive in honoring their warranty as they were when they were initially called. Great Company, Great People, the best thing you can do for yourself is trust them to take care of you.

Description of Work
Racoon Removal

Category animal removal

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate you taking the time to leave such amazing feedback!!! A huge thank you, from all of us at A-Team Trappers, for trusting the process, choosing us to solve the issue at hand and being such a pleasure to work with!! We are truly grateful.

10/26/2020

Norman D.

Excellent: If you are looking to get rid of bats, call A-Team (Rick Fields; (407) 627-9321)). He was able to fix the problem in just a few weeks that Critter Control worked on for over a year and eventually walked away from. Especially, if you have a 2-story house with Barrel Tile, because the bats will eventually move to the valleys of the roof and Critter Control will tell you to go hire a roofer after they take your money.

Description of Work
Bat Removal

Category animal removal

Norm, thank you so much for taking the time to give us such GREAT feedback! We appreciate you trusting us with the issue at hand.

10/02/2020

Kyle R.

Drew was outstanding throughout the process. He consistently provided prompt service, great communication and effective recommendations from start to finish. We are confident our property has been correctly addressed.

Description of Work
Rodent control

Category pest control, animal removal

[Member Name Removed], the pleasure is all ours! Thank you so much for choosing our experts to help assist and leaving such positive feedback :)

08/13/2020

Julie K.

They were very prompt responding to my online request. When they came out they were on time and professional. There are very knowledgeable and gave good suggestions for bat prevention. Thank you. You really are the A-Team.

Description of Work
Bat Inspection

Category animal removal

Thank you very much for leaving such positive feedback! The pleasure is ours and are so glad to have helped out! :)

06/16/2020

Roger B.

Excellent. They came out, explained what was going to happen and assured me I wouldn't have dead rats in the wall. They removed the rats and showed me where they were getting in, which was repaired.

Description of Work
Removal of rats.

06/03/2020

Terri M.

Services are ongoing. So far, the service has been excellent. James initial presentation was very educational and thorough. Follow up has been great.

Description of Work
Wildlife removal from waves and attic.

05/27/2020

Karla G.

I highly recommend A-Team Trappers! These People are AMAZING! James our tech was AMAZING! He explained everything while easing the anxiety from finding a dead critter in the attic. I called and Mandy was professional and understanding. She got our tech James out here within 30 min of my call. They really are The A-Team to me. Thank you James and thank you A-Team!

Description of Work
Removal of dead critter and inspection in attic

01/06/2020

David G.

These guys are absolutely the best! They found the point of access for the rodents within 30 minutes of arriving at my house using a smoke test! They had that access point permanently covered and all other potential access points noted and covered within an hour. I would highly recommend them! They laid out some traps for us and have come back top check them twice so far and have found nothing. Chris and his team, including Tyler who is the lead tech for our job, could not be any more professional, friendly, or polite. They are very knowledgable and experienced. Highly, highly recommend A-Team Trappers!

Description of Work
Rodent removal

Category animal removal

[Member Name Removed], it is truly our pleasure doing work with you! Thank you for such an amazing review!! Glad we can assist.

12/27/2019

Amanda O.

James came out to inspect my rodent problem. He was thorough and provided pictures of evidence of rats and their potential entry points. He was compassionate and informative. We will be using their services to address the problem.

Description of Work
Rodent removal

Category animal removal

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the positive feedback! We were happy to help and glad that our technician met your expectations!

12/04/2019

Christina B.

Very well. The company called the day we requested a quote. We scheduled an inspection & estimate for the next day, which was the Friday after Thanksgiving. The technician did an excellent job of looking for animal entry points into our house and told us, after checking out the attic, what type of critters we were dealing with. He gave us a complete, written quote on the spot. His quote was about the same cost as a competitor. The other company wanted to charge a flat rate no matter how much work needed to be done and would not come to the house to inspect the situation, discuss it with us and provide a more specific cost. We decided on a 2-part project with the first part being sealing all entry points ID'd by the technician. (They call this process "excluding" critters in the future.) The second part was trapping and removal of existing critters. The exclusion portion was completed the day of the estimate. The trapping and checking of the traps continued until no more critters were caught within a two week time limit. I have been happy with the work & the results. Very efficient & pleasant workmanship. The office staff and tech were very prompt in returning phone calls. I particularly enjoyed working with Jake, the technician, who has been happy to answer all my questions and willing to negotiate the scope & price for the work. We decided not to pay for the anti-microbial disinfectant spraying in the attic, whic reduced the total price significantly. Jake also was prompt at set appointment times and returned calls immediately.

Description of Work
Critters in attic baited and/or removed plus create barriers to exterior of the house (critter exclusion) with a warranty that the barriers would work in future.

Category animal removal

[Member Name Removed] thank you so much for the positive feedback! We greatly appreciate our team, and happy to hear they are working so hard!

11/18/2019

Donald P.

They did an outstanding job, followed up with me when I asked them to and then gave me a 1 year guarantee!

Description of Work
I had squirrels in the attic and they came in closed the attic off and trapped the squirrels without harm. They came back every week for four weeks, they cleaned up any mess and the gear and then they gave me a one year guarantee!

Category pest control

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the positive feedback! We were happy to help!