A-1 Fence Inc

Founded 1988 • With Angi since October 2006

Family owned & operated. Serving Pinellas County for over 20 years. We give free Estimates. Award winning....

Family Fence Co

Family Fence is your first selection for your fencing needs. Our aim is to provide the highest quality fence while still offering the best possible price and service to our customers. From your initial call to the finished product, we provide an unmatched prompt and courteous service throughout the counties of Hillsborough, Pasco, Polk, Manatee, and Pinellas. The cost is determined by the job and no travel charges. We can be contacted at familyfencefla@gmail.com via email and our additional address is PO Box 1171 Lithia, FL 33547.

Florida State Fence

Florida State Fence is Tampa Bay’s largest and most respected fence company. We are located in Tampa and serve residential, commercial, and industrial clients in Brandon, Carrollwood, Land O’ Lakes, New Tampa, Odessa, Riverview, Valrico, Wesley Chapel and the surrounding areas. We have been installing high-quality fences for clients in the Tampa Bay area for over ten years, and have earned a reputation as a company that provides high quality work and delivers excellent customer service. Check us out online at www.floridastatefence.com Or call us at 813-413-7844

Offers by Florida State Fence on Angi
Bay Area Fence Factory

As a 2017 Super Service Award Winner Bay Area Fence Factory, Inc. is a family owned & operated business. Serving our area since 1972. We strive to provide the highest quality fence products and services in the area. We use only the best materials from the best manufacturing companies in the fencing industry. We have established long standing relationships with fence manufacturers to bring our customers excellent American made fence products that you will enjoy for years to come. Ask for Angie's list discount! Residential, commercial & municipal. 20 employees.

Offers by Bay Area Fence Factory on Angi

12/08/2020

They did a beautiful job and we were very pleased. After a strong wind, they even came back out and put a panel back up. We would highly recommend them and we would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
They put up a new fence.

07/23/2019

Very cooperative with the estimate and working with me, however they started the job a day before they told me they were coming and did not inform me they were on site until I got home from work. The foreman on the job was very professional. During the installation, I was told by the foreman I didn't need to watch what he was doing, because he knew how to put in a fence. It is approximately one ye...

Description of Work
Vinyl fence installation, 3 gates

06/15/2018

Initially the installation went well, Then at the end they made excuses and didn't finish on schedule Friday, and was suppose to be Monday-Friday Job and left my back open (i had a dog) and didn't secure back properly. Then the next week they "hurried" the job to finish because they were behind "their" schedule. I had a lot of problems with the posts not in right, the boards cracked and not hammer...

Description of Work
Whole fence around the property and 2 10'ft gates

05/29/2018

I use Angie’s List as my reference for any work to be done around the house. I have not been disappointed! When I reviewed A-1 Fence, the only thing I found bad was their responsiveness. Because of the remarks concerning quality of fence, I decided to use them and I was not disappointed. The crew who came out was very nice, They were meticulous with their work, making sure everything was leveled a...

Description of Work
Had old fence removed and new fencing put up.

05/29/2018

Customer service was awful. Left before Quote was given. They assumed they had to wait because another fence company was finishing up a quote. Very & a company I would never do business with.

Description of Work
Quote on new fence installation.

10/23/2017

I was very pleased with the work and have referred the company to others

Description of Work
Has a vinyl fence put up on one side of my property.

07/31/2017

The Office person (Lynn I think) was great and did a wonderful job communicating with me to set expectations. The work was done quickly but one of the gates was installed incorrectly (the gate was too large.) The team was very responsive to fix that problem, but the end result was that the gate was installed a about a foot too close to the house. Not worth making another adjustment for. I would use A1 again, but would ask them to be a little more detailed on the measurements in their quotes to ensure everything comes out as expected

Description of Work
Removal of old fence and installation of a replacement

05/05/2017

Never could get a date/time for an estimate.

Description of Work
Called for an estimate. Was told that my schedule had to conform to theirs even though I was trying to get a Friday appointment. Makes you wonder if they are too busy that they can basically tell a customer to "pound sand."

03/30/2017

The project went perfectly. Eric and his crew arrived when they said they would and the entire job was done professionally and as quoted. A-1 Fence is a family owned company and it was a pleasure doing business with them. I would highly recommend A-1 Fence to anyone.

Description of Work
Remove and replace existing chain link fence with 6' privacy fence on three sides of my double lot.

03/16/2017

Great! Beautiful tan and white fence. Now neighbors are stopping by and asking who did such nice work.

Description of Work
Installed a new tan and white vinyl fence.

Category fencing contractor

Fence repair & installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal