Sunshine Boys Maintenance Lawn & Landscape

Founded 2000 • With Angi since October 2008

Lawn and Landscape Maintenance...

Warner's Landscaping LLC

Warners Landscaping specializes in detailed lawn maintenance from mowing to hedge trimming we also do spring and fall cleanups. We are family owned father and son ran business established in 2020. When it comes to my craft I am very focused and detail-oriented.

Mac Mowing

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Acucut Lawn Care & Design Inc

Acucut Lawn Care & Design, Inc. is a full service landscaping company working in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas. We provide high quality work and always strive to be the best in our industry. We are a family owned and operated, local business! We are certain you will find us to be both professional and pleasant to work with. Call us today for a FREE estimate at (904) 349-0066! *Please note-We do not offer delivery-only services*

Offers by Acucut Lawn Care & Design Inc on Angi

09/23/2016

They show up every week as scheduled. Except for the fact that the lawn and scrubs look great, you would never know they were even here. They do a great job of cleaning up when they finish. I am unable to get around very well so my gates are locked so they can't be accidently opened and my dog could get out. Charlie and his crew relock the gates as soon as they are finished, every time. They reall...

Description of Work
This great company has done my weekly lawn maintenance for 10 years. Thank you Sunshine Boys for AAA++++ service.

08/14/2015

They do an excellent job - my lawn and bushes are always looking great. Charley and his crew really do pay attention. If you want a company that will make your house look it's best these are the people for you.

Description of Work
Sunshine Boys handle my normal lawn service (mowing, trimming, edging, etc).

04/30/2014

Sunshine Boys came out to my 2 acre property and started the very next day. The estimate was good and the work is well done. I highly recommend Sunshine Boys.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly maintenance service

06/29/2013

charlie is professional, hardworking, honest. he and his crew always do a great job, clean up well, and even keep up with some semi regular maintenance that we may forget.

Description of Work
charlie and his guys do regular yard work for us and often do other special yard jobs.

08/02/2012

I am very satisfied with their work.

Description of Work
SUNSHINE BOYS are doing the lawn service here every after week.

Lawn and Landscape Maintenance