Home Sweet Accessible Home

Founded 2010 • With Angi since March 2012

Home Healthcare - Disability Equipment & Services
General Remodeling

Home Sweet Accessible Home is Jacksonville's premier accessibility remodeler, specializing in kitchen and bath remodeling, in-law suites and additions, door widening, grab bars, stairlifts, ramps, walk-in bathtubs, accessible shower units and a variety of home mobility products. Free in home consultations, no pressure, from Certified Aging in Place professionals who have a true passion for helping seniors and the disabled live comfortably at home without sacrificing design aesthetics. Member of NAHB, background checked by ElderSource (Area Council on Aging), licensed and insured....

Premier Home Remodeling LLC

Please call Sonny @ 904-401-3925 Or Mike 904-635-4476 Locally owned & operated family business for 25 years earning the Angie's List Super Service Award for 8 years! We are now on Houzz please look us up https://www.houzz.com/pro/premierhomeremodelingflorida...We specialize in full kitchen & Bathroom remodeling from the ground up. We are known as the best because we build lasting relationships with our customers, tailoring each project to their desires. With more than 25 years of remodeling & design experience, we provide our clients with a visual portal for their completed project. We handle all aspects of the kitchen remodel, so there’s no need for the Homeowner to bring in different trades to complete the project. The kitchen design comes with a detailed 3D plans & our fee is credited toward your remodel once you choose to work with us. You may contact us through email 1premierhomeremodeling@gmail.com or phone # Mike 904-635-4476 or Sonny 904-401-3925 Or visit our web site: http://www.premierhomeremodelingllc.com

Offers by Premier Home Remodeling LLC on Angi
Jax remodeling and painting

Call today for remodeling services and more!

JE Construction of Florida, LLC

We are providers of construction services in the Jacksonville area. Our mission is to maintain the highest quality and professionalism from start to finish. We are confident in our results because all our jobs are custom needs to each home. We strive for the highest degree of quality products and workmanship. During the years in business, JE Construction of Florida, LLC has satisfied many customers. It is our reputation of quality work, professionalism and customer service that our customers continue to rely on us for their needs. To understand the needs and expectations of our customers, we take great care to work and communicate with every customer in a professional manner. We base our reputation on service, safety, and quality. Call us today and find out how we can meet all of your constru tion repair, replacement, and installation needs!

09/25/2017

No show. When I called, he said he was tied up downtown. Didn't even have the courtesy to call and let us know. When I mentioned calling another company, he said it would be a good idea. Apparently has too much business to care about gaining another customer.

Description of Work
Desperately needed stair lift for my mom. Displaced by the hurricane, she and my dad moved in with us last week. Only available bedroom is upstairs and it's so very difficult for her to walk up stairs. Called last week and made an appointment today with Scott to come out and give us an estimate.

Category home remodeling,handicap equipment

07/25/2015

Very sensitive to our special needs. Consulted on preferences. Left the site clean. Couldn?t be better.

Description of Work
Installed 2 grab bars which I provided. Delivered and installed a 4-foot portable ramp.

04/02/2015

Description of Work
MADE TUB DISABLED ACCESSIBLE WENT WELL

Category remodeling,home remodeling

05/22/2014

It went well. The owner is very nice and did the work himself. He worked close by and very patient with me. The work he did is great.

Description of Work
They put handicap rails in my shower

10/18/2013

My Mom's Major Bathroom Remodel - These are her words: After consulting three contractors to do our main bathroom renovation we decided on and quot;Home Swee Accessible Homeand quot; which is owned by Scott Ross. Scott is also the point of contact for the purchase of Best Bath System's ADL Spa tub I wanted for my bathroom. He is top in his field in providing a bathroom with built in safety feature...

Description of Work
This provider provided a complete tear down and remodel of my Mother's main bathroom. She was so happy and pleased about what an excellent job they did. Her bathroom is so beautiful and provides the safety she needs plus peace of mind for me. I had to provide her review.

Category home remodeling

Full Service Home Remodeling Company and Builder. Design, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, stairlifts, ramps, walk-in bathtubs, accessible showers, custom showers, grab bars, door widening, home evaluations, free consultations

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available