Art By San Murals & Paintings

Founded 1996 • With Angi since October 2010

Artwork/Murals

Since 1996 Sandra Priest, aka, San, has been a professional artist creating murals, paintings on canvas and sculptures all over The United States. Her use of a vast color palette and fun imagination can bring you blue underwater seascape, a vibrant sunset or water birds next to a serene pond scene with delicate grasses. Whether you have a home or business, San can create whatever your heart desires as a wall or ceiling mural, framed canvas or a memorable sculpture for your own collection. She will come to you with her catalog of hundreds of images she has already created, to help you decide what style you would like to fit your personality. San says she loves collaborating with people to bring to life the artwork they imagine. She wants all of her clients to be part of the process. Contact San today and start the process....

Affordable Custom Services

At Affordable Custom Services, we're not happy until you love your home or business's new look! Get your project started today with a fast, free, comprehensive estimate, and be sure to ask how you can save up to $100 on exterior painting services!

Edward Zacka Painting & Waterproofing Inc

8-15 employees. No subcontractors. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Award winning customer service.

Color Express Painting, Inc.

We work on all size projects with Homeowners, General, Building,and Residential Contractors, Realtors, Property Managers, , Private and Public entities. Our services include Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Exterior, Interior, Deck & Dock Cleaning and Sealing. We also offer pressure washing services, minor drywall repairs and roof painting.We are a licensed and insured for your protection. We are a seasoned painting company with over 15 years of professional experience. We are committed to top quality craftsmanship at reasonable prices. We offer a 10% discount for Seniors and make monthly charitable contributions to St. Jude's Children's Hospital. We also offer a 10% special military discount for painting/pressure washing services when military ID is presented. We provide free estimates and color consultations. ColorExpresspt@gmail.com visit our website at www.ColorExpressPainting.com

Offers by Color Express Painting, Inc. on Angi

07/31/2018

San first faux painted our home years ago. We have hired her for several jobs from painting our front door to murals. We have used her for our personal home and business location. She did a portrait of our dog and beautiful underwater scenes behind metal artwork we purchased. San is very professional and personable. Her artwork is amazing, full of life and just beautiful!! We have recommended her ...

Description of Work
Fauxed walls, door, murals, portrait, original paintings, etc.

Category interior designers,muralist,interior painters

Thank you so much for your glowing review Mindy! You are truly a great client to have and I look forward to painting the next mural in your office in Fort Myers. San

09/04/2014

Description of Work
Muriel on wall outside in front of house and Muriel on ceiling in kitchen

Category muralist

Just checked on your review here in 2018 and my response to you is not showing up any longer! So here goes. Thank you so much for the nice review. If there is anything else I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. San

07/23/2014

They did a great job. The photo showed up pretty quickly and the quality was great.

Description of Work
I've used Art by San Murals and Paintings. We sent a photo and they put it on canvas.

05/27/2014

She did an awesome job. Still get compliments every day.

Description of Work
Murals for my new babies room and a beach scene in my lanai.

Category muralist

I absolutely had a wonderful time creating the artwork for your new baby. I appreciate the positive remarks you have given. It is a special day to do something to put a smile on any babies face!

01/26/2014

After checking Angie's List for a mural artist, we contacted Sandy Priest to advise us on having a new mural painted on our foyer wall. We were pleased with Sandy's portfolio presentation and suggestions on what would work best with what we wanted. Sandy came the next week with her supplies and created a beautiful, impressive masterpiece on our wall. It is a stunning focal point when you enter our...

Description of Work
She came out and told us how to prep the wall. We had that done and then she return to do the Mural. She is unbelievable in creating such a great focal point in our home. It is absolutely stunning, catches peoples eyes when they enter out home. Have another one to do later this spring, not sure exactly what we are going to do is why we did not do it now

Category muralist

You were both so pleasant to work for. I'm glad I could bring a little sunshine to your entryway and all those that come into your beautiful home, to be able to view this artwork upon first entering. I appreciate your candid remarks and am humbled by how easy it was to please you. The surprise pot roast dinner you brought by my art studio 2 days after the painting was done as an added reward, was ...

Murals on ceilings, Murals or paintings on walls, Murals indoor or outdoor, Paintings on canvas framed or unframed, or glued on a wall or ceiling. Faux Painting, Decorative plaster techniques, 24K gold leafing and silver leafing.

I personally do not do just regular, roll on painting. I am considered a fine artist creating great pieces of artwork. If a house painter is what you need, I can help you with that by a referral of a house painter.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal