Paradise Irrigation Services

With Angi since March 2011

YANKEE CLIPPER LAWN & IRRIGATION

YANKEE CLIPPER LAWN & IRRIGATION. FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.

First Choice Sprinkler Repair

We are your one stop shop for all your sprinkler and irrigation system needs. Give us a call today for your free quote. First Choice Sprinkler Repair and Lawn Care is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests and make their concerns the basis of our business. We are Licensed, Bonded, and Insured.

Elite Landscapes, Inc.

As a family owned and operated landscaping company, Elite Landscapes, Inc. is "Large enough to accommodate, Small enough to appreciate" . We are always prompt, courteous and professional. As a full service landscaping company, we can help you with all of your exterior needs - from extended patios to creating a backyard oasis. Our company has the experience and expertise to get your project done right the first time. Give us a call today to discuss your project, we look forward to speaking with you!

09/05/2013

Jim W.

Brandon showed up on time, did the service that I requested. Very polite and professional and a reasonable rate

Description of Work
inspected and adjusted sprinkler heads, changed one of the zones

04/22/2013

Joseph S.

He did a great job. He was punctual and very professional. I am happy with the results of his work.

Description of Work
He fixed up all of the issues with my irrigation system. He also replaced the pump.

11/04/2012

Tracy T.

Excellent job. Very professional and knowledgeable in this area. He was very responsive everytime we called. He gave us an estimate/quote and stuck to it eventhough he gave us the quote several months before the work was started/completed. A week or so after the system was installed, we accidently broke off one of the sprinkler heads. We called him and he came out right away and fixed it for free. I would definately recommend him to any of my friends. In fact, we have given his card to some of our neighbors who are also thinking of installing an irrigation system.

Description of Work
Instalation of sprinkler system.

01/05/2012

Charles W.

Came to the house same day called, finished job promptly, very fair price. Nice gentleman.

Description of Work
Replaced sprinkler head that was broken.

10/24/2011

Megan K.

Amazing. Read our story and you won't go with anyone else for this service.

Description of Work
Brandon the owner of Paradise is a great guy. He came to my house and gave us an estimate for fixing our sprinkler system. We decided to go with him and he had our entire system fixed the next day. He sent me invoices for everything along with a year warranty before he even came out to do the work. We then had sod pulled up and the service guys that did it cut 5 pipes to the sprinklers. I called Brandon right away and he was there within a couple hours. He took pictures of the damages for me and sent them to me and got everything back up and running right away. Brandon is one of the good guys and we would use him and suggest others to use him as well.

07/06/2011

Joe L.

No work was done as I was unsuccessful in obtaiing an estimate.

Description of Work
Brandon is very personable and I anticipated a successful business transaction. He was scheduled to come out one friday evening after another job to provide an estimate for a tune up for my whole system. He called to let me know he could not make it due to the rain and lightning - I was ok with that becasue the weather was exactly that. He was going to be out of town until the next Tuesday and would call to reschedule. I didn't hear anything back so called and left a message. I called one more time but didn't get a call back from either of my messages.

05/13/2011

Paul R.

EXCELLENT WORK DONE IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Description of Work
MY WELL IRRIGATION PUMP HAD TO BE REPLACED. PARADISE IRRIGATION DID A COURTEOUS, PROFESSIONAL JOB AT A REASONABLE PRICE. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM FOR LAWN IRRIGATION PROBLEMS.

03/05/2011

Sarah C.

I called several different sprinkler repair companies and this one was the only one who returned my calls. Brandon was able to meet with me right away at my easiest convenience. His company offers free estimates and he came out and explained everything to me so I was fully aware of what was going to be needed. He was very knowledgable and is licensed and fully insured. He was very personable and made the decision easy for me to go with his company. After meeting with him he emailed me an estimate right away and was able to schedule me in right away to get my sprinkler system up and running immediately. I'm looking forward to having the best lawn on the street this summer and will ALWAYS call him first for all of my sprinkler needs.

Description of Work
Inspected my entire sprinkler system and replaced my irrigation timer.

Category irrigation systems

Sprinkler system installation, renovation, maintenance, timers, drip irrigation & rain sensors.