100% online interaction available

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Neligan Construction & Roofing LLC

Founded 1998 • With Angi since March 2006

450 SR-16

Saint Augustine, FL 32084

Neligan Construction & Roofing is one of a just a very few Owens Corning Certified Platinum Contractors in this area. And only Platinum Certified contractors can offer the Owens Corning Platinum Lifetime Warranty! And Neligan's standard workmanship warranty is 10 years! As a family owned local contractor for over 20 years we quickly gained a reputation for being honest, hard working and reliable by making customer satisfaction our number one priority. As you can tell from our reviews, we strongly value all of our Angie's List clients! We developed standard operating procedures long ago that ensure our jobs run smoothly and efficiently while providing you with a quality finished product. Two locations to serve you: Jacksonville Beach and St. Augustine. Easy "click to schedule" for convenience! Our newest location is located at 450 State Road 16 in beautiful Historic St. Augustine, Florida, in the heart of St. John's County!...

01/05/2022

Patrick G.

They had to do some customization in some areas where my roofing was difficult and they executed perfectly

Description of Work
Gutter install

12/10/2021

Peter G.

Excellent. Despite weather interruption, Nelligan’s team was right on pace with professionals & material.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Category gutter cleaning,roofing

08/12/2021

Linda G.

Very happy with this company, I have used them twice now and will refer this business. Professional, on time, cleaned up and did follow up visits.

Description of Work
replace Roofing

06/24/2021

Susie M.

Our new insurance company required a repair in a short time period. Neligan came right out, gave us an estimate and worked us in to their schedule so that we could meet our deadline! Their estimator, Nick, took great care to find a shingle color that would match our older roof and it came out great! They will definitely be putting our new roof on when the time comes.

Description of Work
Roof Repair

02/01/2021

Robin S.

The team from Neligan was awesome from start to finish. Ed Jens and his crew repaired my eaves and installed new vinyl soffits and fascia. I was impressed with their work and equally impressed that they delivered exactly what they promised at the price quoted. Once finished, Jason and Desiree installed my new seamless gutters. They were friendly and professional. Even better, they were meticulous about their work and clean up. Everything is working properly and looks beautiful. Thank you so much.

Description of Work
I needed new soffits and fascia. In addition, I needed new gutters.

Category gutter cleaning

12/08/2020

Lisa K.

It was a good experience. Ed Jens was very helpful throughout the process. I had a lot of rot that had to be repaired on my home. Ed and his crew leader Mitch fixed up my house and resided it. It looks great now. Ed was upfront about the cost. There were no surprises there. He was affordable and fair. His work is excellent. He documented everything he fixed with pictures. Mitch was the crew leader on the project. He was there everyday. He was so easy to work with. Very nice. He is excellent and very skilled. He did a great job. The crew was great. They cleaned up everyday. I mean... sweeping, leaf blowing, every day before they left. The crew was very kind when my kids ran in and out of the house all day long and the 6 month old dog snuck out behind them. Someone from the crew usually caught my dog for me. All my old siding was taken off the house. My home was resided in Hardie Plank and repainted. The chimney had to be rebuilt it was so rotted. I knew this going into the project. The nice thing about working with Neligan is they do roofing too, because I needed a new chimney cap and didn’t have to hire a separate contractor. If you hire Neligan, I hope you get Ed’s crew. They are the best.

Description of Work
I had my house siding replaced with Hardie Board siding.

Category siding

10/06/2020

Anthony M.

After getting in touch with the GC, the gutter installation team quickly arrived at my residence early the following week. They arrived in the morning promptly and immediately began working throughout the entire day. I want to specifically mention Jason and Desaray for their outstanding work. They had provided me with some very good advice that hadn't even been considered with regards to my existing gutter setup. They made a few small tweaks to the initial proposal in helping to keep water away from my house as I have had water intrusion issues recently. They also installed a new gutter along side the entire side of my home, cleaned out the existing gutters, installed new diverters, and installed newly purchased micromesh filters that I had bought. Throughout their stay, Jason and Desaray made it a point to make sure that I was completely satisfied and explained, in detail, everything that they planned to do and pointed out any additional issues that they happened to see. They were very professional and courteous and they made it a point to focus on getting the job done right. The GC Bill was also great as well. Although he came out just to provide a gutter estimate, he also took interest in my water intrusion issue and investigated the problem once he was on site. It was clear that this company is interested in fixing your issues and not trying to take your money like some other companies in the area. Bill actually recommended a different company because he believed the source of water intrusion was with my windows. If you are looking for an honest company that charges a fair price for gutter installations, I would highly recommend Neligan Contruction.

Description of Work
New Gutters and Replacement

03/03/2020

Nancy M.

Nick Bilancio and the team headed up by Juan Berracoles did a great job. My re-roof looks great. The work was done professionally, on time and for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Re-roof home.

02/15/2020

William M.

Brian Neligan. I just wanted to drop you a quick note to thank you personally for the excellent job that your guys did in re-roofing our home. The entire experience was positive and everyone was extremely professional throughout. A special thanks to Steve our salesman for letting us know what to expect throughout every phase of the project. Juan Berracoles (site manager) and his team, did an excellent job and they were always respectful of our home and property. They paid particular attention to a trouble spot on our roof that gave us problems in the past with excellent results. My wife and I celebrated the completion of the project with pizza and beer for the crew and we had the chance to get to talk with them for a bit. They were a really nice group and we were thankful to have them working on our home.

Description of Work
Replace 20 year old roof

02/12/2020

Michael M.

This company is phenomenal. They were prompt, professional, and most importantly friendly/courteous. They were very competitive with pricing and the quality of work was outstanding. I was 100% recommend them again.

Description of Work
New Gutters

02/01/2020

John M.

Great work by the technician Jason. I would hire again for his courtesy and work ethic. Outstanding job!

Description of Work
Gutters refastened and leaf rail added!

12/18/2019

Valerie A.

Jason and Desarey showed up on time having verified appointment the night before. They worked professionally and promptly repairing two areas where gutters were coming away from the house. Their work will keep water from seeping into my 100 year old house's foundation. Thank you Jason and Desarey!

Description of Work
Jason and Desarey showed up right on time, verified the appointment the night before and repaired two areas where gutters were coming away for the house. They worked professionally and promptly and have repaired my 100 year old house's gutters so no water seeps into the foundation. Thanks Jason and Desarey!

12/06/2019

Ronald R.

Jason showed up on time and completed the work the same day. Excellent job, well done at a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Category gutter repair,roofing

11/05/2019

James P.

It was 5 star! They were on time and professional.

Description of Work
They rebuilt the bookshelf that got destroyed from the hurricane and did a water damage restoration.

Category water damage restoration

Thank you for the review ....we are glad you are happy with your new bookshelf.

10/24/2019

Janna D.

Excellent company. Responded quickly and professionally. Jason and Desiree installed our gutters and they did exceptional work, were helpful, polite and on time. We would use this company again and recommend.

Description of Work
Gutters put on home

Thank you so much!

08/28/2019

Robert A.

Went well after they finally got here.

Description of Work
Install gutter runoff device.

04/25/2019

C A H.

Neligan’s workers were very professional and respectful. They did a great job, especially with the repair of the decorative coffering on the outside stucco column and the inside decorative molding. They returned it to like it was new. I was extremely happy with the communications with Heather in the office as well.

Description of Work
Repair work on outside column and wall stucco, repair dining room wall and decorative moldings, repaint repaired areas, replace dining room floor

04/21/2019

Amy R.

Neligan made the process of reroofing our house painless. Great communication and professionalism on the part of his entire team

Description of Work
reroofing house

04/11/2019

Scott S.

Ed Jens was fantastic in working with me to review the work and provide an extensive proposal. He made it very easy to understand and explained in detail what Neligan roofing would do to address the issue. Additionally, he provided the proposal electronically and accepted the signed contract electronically as well. I will definitely use Neligan roofing in the future when I need any type of roofing work performed. When Will who worked for Neligan showed up to review the worksite and write up his equipment list he was very professional and courteous. He provided pictures of the work he performed and went the extra mile to perform An artisan level of craftsmanship.

Description of Work
The soffit had fallen out and exposed the fascia that was rotten and needed to be replaced, Additionally there was an area that had sheet metal that needed to be replaced. The roofing structure needed to be reviewed to determine if there was any rotten plywood under the shingles.

04/03/2019

Nina B.

Ted and Desiree did an amazing job and I can't wait for it to rain now! Hard working and super polite. Everything looks great and they were extremely professional. I gave Neligan a B on responsiveness only because the office communication wasn't as efficient as it could have been. However, the office staff is very nice however. Ted promised that if there is a leak, or the diverters aren't working as planned (when it rains), he will be out immediately to make sure everything is fixed. However, he was fairly confident we would find no leaks because he and Desiree pride themselves on their work. Much respected and appreciated.

Description of Work
New Gutters

01/22/2019

IAN H.

Excellent work by friendly, knowledgeable, skilled pros! Jason and Desaray were a pleasure to work with.

Description of Work
Repaired (rebalanced) gutters and added a downspout.

Category gutter cleaning

12/21/2018

paulette L.

I have always been extremely happy with Neligan Construction from the first phone call to having the work done and to paying what I always felt was a fair amount. Professional all the way! We needed a new roof, and while getting estimates, they weren't the least expensive and they weren't the most expensive, but they were the most honest. I wanted Owen Corning shingles and they were not only using them, but they are certified with Owen Corning to offer warranties that no other Jacksonville company can offer. This I checked myself without them even telling me. As I right this report, they are doing an inspection of a roof for my son on a house he wants to purchase. My entire family will use no one else!

Description of Work
New roof and later siding and fascia repairs from hurricane damage

Category roofing,siding,chimney caps

12/17/2018

Brent L.

Neligan did a great job on our roof. Hard workers and got the job done with a great crew. Juan the site manager was on top of everything. Juan always went the extra mile to make sure it was done right. Sherri was also very helpful at the office.

Description of Work
Roof Replacement

12/04/2018

Pat J.

Were very professional and arrived a week earlier than scheduled. We were glad to be scheduled earlier since this is our vacation home and were planning on leaving earlier than originally scheduled. Did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
Replace all gutters.

11/25/2018

Wayne S.

Brian Neligan (business owner) surveyed my job himself, and carefully explained pricing, options, etc. He immediately impressed me as a no-pressure individual, knowledgeable and proud of the business he had built — and for good reason. Every aspect of the job was handled professionally and with courtesy. One important measure of any business is the people working within it. In that regard, the assistance provided by Heather and Sherry in completing paperwork & scheduling was consistently pleasant and very accommodating. Of particular note, Jason & Desaray went beyond mere concern in the final details — their genuine desire to ensure total satisfaction made me feel as though I’d gone back in time about 50-years to the days when people truly believed in “doing the right thing”. Finally, I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the Site Manager, Juan, who oversaw the entire job, kept an eye on all details and did not leave until everything was perfect. A big “job well done” to the entire team at Neligan — I recommend this company without hesitation!

Description of Work
Re-roof & related work

Sturman’s Plumbing Services

Hey everybody! My name is Bryan and I am a plumber and pro drift driver! I have been plumbing for 8 years and specialize in ANYTHING plumbing related. From new construction installs to service and emergencies. I can take care of it all! Please do Not hesitate to reach out with any of your needs! Thank you 🙏

United Water Restoration Group, Inc - Jacksonville

Our History: United Water Restoration is a full service restoration company available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all your Water, Flood, Fire, Storm, Sewage and Mold emergencies. Headquartered in sunny Ormond Beach, FL. United Water Restoration Group has dutifully serviced the state of Florida for over 14 years. What started as a small company has evolved into a national franchise bringing the same level of professionalism, family values, personal attention our customers in Florida have grown accustomed to different franchise locations all over our great country. Our Experience: With over 60 years of combined restoration experience between the operators. We offer insights into what needs to be done, and how to do it the right way. When you’ve been in this business for this long, you get to see it all. This is a benefit to our customers as you’re sure your dealing with a professional that can get the job done, without trying to take advantage of your situation and your restoration job is done the right way the first time. Our Customer: We treat our customers like family. Customer service is critically important to us because we know that when your home or property is in an emergency situation involving water, flood, fire, storm, sewage or mold, it’s an overwhelming and stressful time in your life. We know how important it is for our customers to return to their regular life as soon as possible, and we react accordingly. The satisfaction of the client is the most important to us. We place stringent standards that we enforce at every job for accuracy and attention to detail to make sure we don’t ever compromise the quality of our service.

Offers by United Water Restoration Group, Inc - Jacksonville on Angi

Florida
    Florida: General
    08/31/2022
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal

Roof Replacements / Reroofs specializing in Shingle, Metal and Flat Roofs, Roof Inspections, Gutters, Siding, Exterior Repairs

Tile Roofs, Interior Remodeling