Quality Cabinet Refacing

Founded 1999 • With Angi since July 2010

Quality Cabinet Re-Facing, Inc. has been serving the community since 1999. Since then, we have re-faced and custom built hundreds of kitchens & vanities in Pinellas, Pasco & Hillsborough Counties. Over the years we have built a reputation of excellent service, timeliness and quality of workmanship. Additional contact name - Jen Gaito....

A Service Provider's profile image

+35 more images

cabinet refacing (42)cabinet makers (26)home remodeling (8)countertop installation (4)marble & granite (1)glass repair (1)

05/21/2022

Colleen S.

If you're looking for a quality cabinet maker who uses the finest materials and delivers when promised, look no further. Quality Cabinet Refacing does not disappoint.

Description of Work
Old cabinet demo. New custom kitchen cabinets. Design and build custom cabinet built-ins for living room.

Work Completed On 05/21/2022

Thank you for the review!!

10/14/2021

mark D.

Josh and Jason did a professional install. Friendly, helpful and courteous. Cleaned up the work site and answered any and all questions. If we saw a problem they rectified the problem immediately. Will bring back to do kitchen. Transformed a 35 year old bathroom to modern look and functionality.

Description of Work
replaced all cabinet doors and drawer doors in Master bath and upstairs bathroom. Installed new hardware with drawers and doors.

Work Completed On 10/14/2021

Review for Quality Cabinet Refacing - 1035 Harbor Lake Dr, Safety Harbor, FL - 39509014

Thank you!

05/01/2020

Andrew D.

I hired Quality Cabinet for a relatively small job as part of my office renovation. I needed new cabinets and a countertop and was concerned the job was too small to entice a "quality" contractor. A friend suggested Quality Cabinet. I can happily report, though, that Quality Cabinet not only took the job, but did a great job, too. I would definitely use this company when the time comes for a bigger job.

Description of Work
counter and cabinetry

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

01/26/2020

Daniel M.

The job couldn’t have gone better. We received 4 bids, and chose Quality Cabinet Refacing due to their reputation, price and the comfort we had with Pete, our salesperson. Pete was very responsive to my many questions, and ‘texts’! The crew, Jason and Tim were awesome, and flexible! They were personable, prompt and excellent at what they did. It was a good decision we went with a company that also builds cabinets, because part of our build was a corner shelf unit on the end of one cabinet...but when they brought it in, we realized it was 4” too long. The good thing is, they didn’t have to reorder one, their shop built another, and installed it LATER THAT DAY! We are THRILLED with our kitchen, and would HIGHLY recommend the Quality Cabinet team to do your kitchen. Project!

Description of Work
Cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 12/30/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], Enjoy!

12/31/2019

barbara S.

This company did a wonderful job. I want to thank Pete. I want to thank Jason and Tim AKA Sparky. Jason and Tim did a great job and cleaned up, and did a awesome job. We also had alot of laughs! Choose this company you will be happy or they will make sure you are happy with your home. I want to wish Pete, Jason, and Tim a Happy New Year!! Thanks again for a great job. Barb Strauss

Description of Work
Refacing my kitchen

Work Completed On 12/31/2019

Good morning [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for the wonderful review. Have a wonderful 2020!! Thank you, Jen

04/13/2019

Ian U.

I contacted Quality Cabinet Refacing in hopes of getting my old cabinets "refaced". I was greeted by "Pete", and he was punctual, friendly, and very informative. I never felt over pressured at any time. Unfortunately, my old cabinets were too far gone. I kind of expected this, as they weren't the highest quality to begin with. Within 30 minutes reviewing my floor plan and special requests, Pete had a quote for me with several options in the design. I didn't have a crazy budget to work with, but I was pleasantly surprised with the price. I was even more surprised that the cost was very competitive with "H*#e D@#*t" and "L*#@s", but I got 10 times better cabinets. Dovetail joints, not glue or screws. REAL wood, not particle board like the other guys! Within a couple of weeks, my cabinets were ready to be installed, and with working with my limited schedule, had the job completed in much sooner than I expected. I'm so happy with the new cabinets. I know that my return on investment will more than pay for itself when I sell my house in a few months. Thanks Pete and crew! You guys are great! I wouldn't hesitate recommending Quality Cabinet Refacing to anyone in the market for a new kitchen!

Description of Work
New Kitchen Cabinets

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

Thank you again for the review, enjoy your beautiful new kitchen!

12/02/2018

Janice H.

They actually started a day early. I wanted the old ones taken out so I could pass them on to less fortunate and use some top cabinets in my garage. They just do the cabinets, no elec or plumbing or countertops. However they helped with countertop suggestions. I also had this company install 100% vinyl over ceramic tile.

Description of Work
New kitchen cabinets, laundry and bathroom cabinetry.

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 02/01/2019

11/21/2018

James H.

It is hard to imagine a remodeling project going any better. Everyone that we worked with was knowledable and professional. High quality workmanship and materials resulted in a stunning new kitchen. Recommendations for materials and design ideas from Pete and Bobby were excellent. The installers Jason and Tim were real pros. Wonderful attention to detail, minimized the disruption and mess, went out of their way to make sure everything was done with quality and care. Without reservation, I highly recommend this company to anyone remodelling a kitchen.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet refacing

Category custom cabinets, remodeling, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 11/12/2018

Review for Quality Cabinet Refacing - 1035 Harbor Lake Dr, Safety Harbor, FL - 37566802

Thank you very much. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Jen

05/07/2018

Sebastiana B.

Everyone we worked with was very professional, polite and respectful. They came on time and worked a full days work. They cleaned up after each day and there workmanship is outstanding. From first meeting Pete our sales person, then Troy the owner to Bobbie, Jason and Tim, it has been an amazing experience. They explained what would be done and when and completed our job in a timely manner. We would hire them again and have already recommenced them to many of our friends. We are so happy with our beautiful new kitchen. Thank you to each of you for a great job. Yanna & Jim B

Description of Work
Refaced / remodeled kitchen

Work Completed On 05/07/2018

Thank you for all your kind words! We are very fortunate to have wonderful hard working employees. Jen Gaito

01/28/2018

Jim & Lori S.

This was the 2nd time I've used them and would hire again if needed. They gave me 2 quotes - one for new and one for resurfacing. Other companies insisted I should tear out the old, which has a unique European design and put in new. Pete at Quality Cabinets told me he'd give me a price for both as the originals were solid. We opted to keep them and am so glad we did! Quality had previously built a new cabinet in one of our bathrooms. They listen to what you want and provide exactly what you contracted for.

Description of Work
Resurface existing kitchen cabinets

Work Completed On 01/28/2018

01/20/2018

Stephen P.

The finished product made a significant and very positive impact to the look of our kitchen. It actually exceeded our expectations as the cabinets look brand new. The project started with Troy, the owner taking all the measurements to ensure the new work would fit and it did. The team doing the work were professional, highly skilled, courteous, helpful and very tidy. The work site was cleaned up at the end of every day. The project was completed in the 5 days as promised. We are so pleased with Quality Cabinet that we are starting another project with them in another are of our home. We would recommend this family-owned company to anyone considering cabinet, finish carpentry and woodworking in any area of their home.

Description of Work
Kitchen cabinet refacing, new cabinet doors and drawers, pull-out shelves, new shelves and new hardware.

Work Completed On 01/17/2018

Review for Quality Cabinet Refacing - 1035 Harbor Lake Dr, Safety Harbor, FL - 36770852

10/13/2017

Diane B.

We are happy with them so far, but he hasn't done the work yet. We have put the money down, and the work will start in November. They were very quick to come out. They were really good to work with. We left on Monday and called them on Thursday, and they were here the next day. They provided an estimate, and really helped us out. I think they are very competitive. The first impression is friendly. When he got here he was really competent. He took everything into consideration. He was really quick. He got here right on time. He was here when he said he would be here. He knew his stuff.

Description of Work
They provided an estimate for replacing cabinets in our condo. This is kitchen cabinets. Its not a real big kitchen.

Category custom cabinets, home remodeling

Work Completed On 10/10/2017

10/13/2017

Sue R.

Quality Cabinets came in and, well, saved us. They were everything the other guy wasn't: prompt, dependable, great attention to detail, and timely. They managed to figure out what the original design was supposed to be, they built in and around the first guy's stuff, they matched the colors PERFECTLY, and you'd never know that there had been a problem -- except Quality Cabinets was SO MUCH BETTER! (The lighting they installed in the china cabinet has 10 different settings IN [optional] COLORS! Who does that???) I'm over the moon with the results! Highly, HIGHLY recommend!

Description of Work
We hired a local cabinetmaker to build cabinets in every room except the kitchen. It was a big-ticket job -- obviously, too big for him. He walked away (with a good chunk of our money) and left quite a mess behind.

Work Completed On 10/13/2017

Review for Quality Cabinet Refacing - 1035 Harbor Lake Dr, Safety Harbor, FL - 36427384

09/26/2017

Michael N.

Incredible. Showed up when they said they would, completed on time.

Description of Work
They refaced a bathroom vanity and cabinet. It completely transformed the bathroom.

Work Completed On 07/24/2017

07/23/2017

cathleen H.

This is kind of unusual, they made a mistake in measuring some doors so they said just hold off paying us the last $500 and when they got the new doors back in they'll put the new on and take care of the issue. They basically committed to finishing. I have no doubt they will rectify the problem. It can happen to anybody and it's no big deal.

Description of Work
They did cabinet work for us.

Work Completed On 07/02/2017

04/12/2017

Robert B.

A little of a scheduling delay to get installed, but there busy

Description of Work
Galley Kitchen cabinets & counter top

Work Completed On 04/12/2017

04/11/2017

Karen S.

Great. Everyone involved was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Kitchen, Bathroom

Category custom cabinets, countertops, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/09/2017

04/03/2017

DIANE F.

5 weeks ago one of my slide outs in my pantry became disabled which holds a large amount of my pantry items I called and was told as soon as she (the owner) could send some one over she would. Waited 2 weeks called again. And was advised that she would send someone over when they were in the area. But, if I wanted to pay $75.00, she could send someone. Waited 2 weeks and called and told her I was having a party could she send someone. Her response was the same. HOWEVER, when I agreed to pay the $75.00 she sent her husband in two days. He was at my house 10 minutes, replacing the specialty screw they have. Why did I have to wait 5-6 weeks??? So, if you want your cabinets to hold up more than 4 & 1/2 years, take a good look at someone else. None of this should have happen

Description of Work
Refaced cabinets in 2012

Work Completed On 04/03/2017

Our first written communication was on 3/26 and I responded the following morning. Yes, after almost 5 years things happen especially putting extra weight in pull outs. The reason for the $75 was a service fee for pulling our shop foreman away from his job. I was willing to try and fit you in the end of a day or when we were working in your area, but you were unwilling to wait. The gentleman that came out to your house was Paul (Shop Foreman), not the owner. We've been in business for 18 years and like to think we service our community well, thank you.

11/23/2016

Lynda O.

Pete came out to estimate the job and immediately offered a great suggestion on wood variety and stain color. The owner, Troy, came out to measure and commited to a finish date. The work was done on time. The materials used are of great quality. They care about their customers and are very reputable. Troy works on every project like he was the home owner. We would absolutely recommend using them.

Description of Work
We needed to replace the cabinet doors and drawers in the kitchen. The old facings were a white shiny laminate that were buckling in places.

Work Completed On 11/23/2016

Review for Quality Cabinet Refacing - 1035 Harbor Lake Dr, Safety Harbor, FL - 33987069

10/06/2016

Gaynes H.

Troy and his team did a fantastic job from start to finish they started on schedule and finished on schedule, they also paid great attention to detail when installing the cabinets, crown molding, and wall trim. Overall I couldn't ask for a better job. I am going to have them reface all the bathroom cabinets next.

Description of Work
kitchen cabinets custom made and installed

Work Completed On 10/06/2016

Review for Quality Cabinet Refacing - 1035 Harbor Lake Dr, Safety Harbor, FL - 33676123

12/16/2015

John H.

Everything went extremely well. They removed the old doors without a problem. The drawers and shelves were removed quickly and work began. They covered and taped the remaining area so there was no overspray. When the painting was done, they had the kitchen completely enclosed and everything was vented through a window. They warned us about a possible residual odor, but we did not have a problem and remained in our condo that evening. They were so trustworthy that we did not feel uncomfortable leaving them alone in our home. We have a very unique vent fan, and they took it apart and replaced it without a problem. We would highly recommend this company and would use them again in our place if we needed more work. They are superb. The people who work for the company are highly professional and personable. We enjoyed working with them.

Description of Work
This company replaced all of our cabinet doors and drawer fronts. They repainted all of the surfaces to match the doors. We had lovely cabinets, but the doors had to be replaced and they did an excellent job. They were extremely careful and professional. We are very particular people but did not have to be concerned about this company. They did more than we expected and completed the project without any issues.

Work Completed On 10/01/2015

09/28/2015

Cheryl S.

During our home remodeling, I hadn't really considered doing anything with the kitchen cabinets. However, after replacing all of the kitchen appliances and redoing the bedroom and wood floors, it was the right time to update and upgrade the kitchen cabinets. I wasn't aware of how cabinet refacing worked, but was very pleased to find out that I would get new doors, drawer fronts, crown molding and knobs/handles. The "boxes" were the only parts that remained. I got estimates from 3 companies. Quality Cabinet Refacing was within a few hundred dollars of another company. It was a very close call, but I felt they would give me the best finished product in the least amount of time. I wasn't thrilled with having to empty all of the cabinets and drawers, but it was a good time to throw out, rearrange and thoroughly clean the cabinets. Troy and Pete came out and did a very detailed measuring of all the areas. I also decided to do the guest bath, so they revised my quote and measured that area too. I was told the fabricating and finishing of the cabinet doors and drawer fronts would be 4-5 weeks. The timeline was accurate. I needed to coordinate our tile installers before the cabinet work and the wood floors after the cabinets. It was a narrow window and didn't allow for any variance in dates. The guys were scheduled for 8/10/15 and they arrived on time that day. Pete (sales rep) also came out that day to make sure the installers knew what was to be done. They completely covered all of our counters and hung a heavy plastic curtain to separate the kitchen from the other areas of the home. I was given an estimate of 3 to 3 1/2 days and they finished in 3 days. There was a problem with the new drawer and one cabinet door had a surface defect. The drawer was fixed within a few days, but the cabinet door had to be ordered and finished. I kept the defective one in place and the area on the cabinet was not noticeable to anyone except me. (The defective cabinet surface was found while the guys were still there and the problem with the new drawer was discovered later when we were putting all of our items back in the cabinets. Troy immediately came out to assess the drawer problem and it took a couple of trips, but it is now perfect. The cabinet door has been replaced and the work is now complete) There was a small amount of noise from the sanding, but nothing that we couldn't handle. The glue for the facing material was a pretty strong smell, but they had told us, so we weren't bothered by it. The guys were very friendly and professional. They were careful with our wall oven and during removal and installation of the microwave. They did all of the cutting in our driveway, so final clean up wasn't too much. They left me a marker for any future scratches and some of the glue removal solution for any areas they missed. Best of all, they happily put up with our pets (dogs and cats) occasionally checking out their work. We have gotten so many compliments on our cabinets. We added under-cabinet lighting and a 3-globe pendant light over the sink to add to the beauty of the new kitchen. By far, the kitchen and bath cabinets were the highlight of our remodeling. They matched the color I wanted exactly and the handles compliment our new stainless appliances. I'm a very satisfied and happy customer.

Description of Work
Refacing of kitchen and guest bath cabinets. Replace one kitchen drawer. Remove old microwave and install new microwave.

Category custom cabinets, remodeling, home remodeling, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 08/10/2015

Review for Quality Cabinet Refacing - 1035 Harbor Lake Dr, Safety Harbor, FL - 30579789

08/25/2015

SUZANNE Z.

Job was done with the utmost professionalism and it all was done just as Pete the sales rep and Troy the owner promised. They were prompt with any and all questions and the job was done as promised. Jason and Bruce were the installers and they both took extreme care and pride in the work they did. My friends and family are amazed at the difference in my kitchen and I've already refered them to Quality Cabinet Refacing.

Description of Work
Refaced kitchen cabinets, stained new pantry doors