Americraft Building Technologies

Founded 1990 • With Angi since November 2014

3128 Rigsby Ln

Safety Harbor, FL 34695

Home Remodeling in Clearwater, Palm Harbor, St Petersburg, and Northern Hillorough is an exciting project that will greatly improve the appearance and living quality of your home. However, to obtain the satisfying end result, there is an abundance of work to be done. This planning and labor needs

05/19/2016

Darlene H.

I needed my master bathroom remodeled it had a large tub and it was leaking and difficult to get in and out of. We decided on an entire remodel. Remove bathtub and add a walk in shower with rainhead and jets. Converted a single sink vanity to a double sink vanity. I had met with various contractors but Joel was different. He was genuinely interested in his craft. He had many ideas and was exited about the converting the bathroom. I had many ideas and some seem unrealistic, but Joel educated me and guided me throughtout the entire process. He pointed me in the right direction as to where to purchase tile and I have never been happier picking out bathroom design. The crew is amazing and worked together well. They were connected and there was a family atmosphere in their work. Mid - project I changed my mind regarding the design of the bathroom and this was no problem . Joel and his crew were very accommodating and made the changes I wanted, seamlessly. Although it took a bit longer than anticipated, I must say it was worth the wait. The bathroom floor tile is beautiful, the entire walk in shower is waterproof tight and gleams. The difficult rain shower head and jets were no challenge for Ricks plumbing expertise. The double vanity is just amazing. Finally I trusted them enough to leave them in my home while I went away. I didn't want to pick the paint for the walls and asked Joel to choose a color for me. Wow he was right on. The color was perfect I am so glad I trusted these gentlemen to complete such an important project. I have a beautiful well crafted bathroom, new tile floor, entire new bathroom, plumbing, double vanity, freshly painted walls and hardware in place. I am surprised there are not more reviews on this company. I strongly recommend them and will have their number handy for my next project.

Description of Work
Master bathroom remodel

Category home remodeling

03/19/2015

LINDA A.

They are the BEST! They showed up every day, communicated the work as it was being done and timeline as the work progressed. They are hard and conscientious workers who do the job right the first time. It was a big job, and they solved problems as they came up. They understand building/remodeling and made this experience a good one for us. I highly recommend them for any job you may have.

Description of Work
Had water damage to a two story home. Steve, Joel and Ricky redid the master bathroom including gutting that room, installing tile, tub, vanities and all fixtures. They also tiled two fireplaces, painted 5 rooms, replaced/repaired popcorn ceiling, removed wallpaper and whatever other issues came up.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, interior designers, plumbing, remodeling, wallpaper removal, water damage restoration, woodworking, home remodeling, interior painters

09/17/2013

Wes M.

Called Steven the owner to come to provide a quote on instalation of new cabinets, he was on time and very professional. Steven installed our new cabinets and vanities on our schedule as happens some cabinets did not arrive on time so he made multiple trips to ensure we were installed before we had family coming to visit. Steve is unusual in this business as he actually answers his phone or calls back in a timely fashion, I wish other trades were as responsive. He was great to work with as was his brother Rick who assisted him.

Description of Work
Installation of cabinets and vanities.

Category woodworking

Curb Appeal Pros, LLC

Rojas Carpet Cleaning and Restoration

At Rojas Carpet Cleaning in Tampa, we utilize some of the best professional cleaning resources to make sure your home is effectively cleaned. We use truck mounted steam cleaning and deodorization for long lasting results. Our carpet cleaning service uses a proprietary hot water extraction cleaning method. To extend the life of your carpet cleaning, we can apply a protector that aids in the prevention of damage from harmful dirt and spills. Offers 20 years of experience in home service cleaning and complete home sanitation, including carpet, tile, upholstery, mattresses, stains, pet odors, dryer vents, tile regrouting, marble polishing, carpet repair, stain protection, and air duct cleaning. We service homes, boats, RVs, and autos. 24-hour flood service, water extraction, and damage restoration, including carpet repair and restretching .

Award 2022
    Marcal Pro Flooring

Helping you select the perfect flooring for your home or office has been our family business for 14 Years. With affordable price and quality service, Marcal Pro Flooring is the right choice. With certified installers and staff always improving themselves, we offer a three year installation warranty for your peace of mind. Visit our website for more information and Reviews. Marcalproflooring.com

Award 2022

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Remodeling ,Kitchen Remodeling ,Bathroom Remodeling, Home Remodeling, Tile and wood Flooring, Additions, Painting