Full Residential Window Cleaning (inside/outside)

We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

No Streaking Professional Window Washing

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2010

PO Box 62

Ruskin, FL 33575

No Streaking specializes in Residential and Commercial Window Cleaning up to 3 stories in the Greater Tampa-St Petersburg, Clearwater, Bradenton & Sarasota areas. We are not a pressure washing company or housecleaning company that also does windows...Windows are what we do & we do them well! We are a 5 STAR RATED company in the Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee & Sarasota County Home Services Reviews. We offer FREE ESTIMATES. There are no hidden fees. Your final price will be exactly what we quote unless you add on additional work. All of our employees are highly trained professionals and we complete a full National Background Check on each. You won't find plain ol' dish soap in our buckets! We use a professional window cleaning solution that not only cleans your glass, but protects it as well! It is a bio-friendly solution that bonds with the glass repelling dust, dirt, pollen, and rain for up to 6 months. Your window cleaning will include interior/exterior glass, screens, tracks, frames, and sills all cleaned, unless otherwise requested. We do offer exterior only cleaning. Weekend service is available for your convenience! We do offer a No Streaking Guarantee & a Satisfaction Guarantee. We are locally owned and operated in the Tampa area, although due to our rapid growth, we are now offering franchises in other areas of Florida. We are a Woman-Owned company and we are also a Veteran-Owned company. Ask us about a military discount! We are very supportive of our community and help local charities throughout the year. We are extremely professional, dependable, and detail-oriented. We also are very friendly and enjoy our work! You can visit our website for more information about us, a fast online estimate, our specials, or our current contests and promotions. We look forward to adding you to our growing list of satisfied customers! "Windows so clean...You'll think they're open!"...

07/16/2022

Ferris G.

All windows and (7) sliding doors were perfectly cleaned, inside and outside. Their representative arrived promptly, at the scheduled appointment time. All smudges, fingerprints, and nose/paw prints were removed. All outside screens were removed and reinstalled. All window sills were dusted or cleaned. The cleaning representative was a personable young man and did a professional job. I have previously used their service and will continue to do so in the future.

Description of Work
Inside & outside all windows/sliders cleaned.

01/29/2022

Dan G.

We have been using No Streaking for years and they are great. It's easy to schedule the appointment on line and they are always prompt. If they are running behind for some reason, they communicate that ASAP so you know. The techs are professional and personable and the results are great. Definitely highly recommend.

Description of Work
semi-annual inside and outside window cleaning

12/27/2021

Deborah W.

Great! Quiet, competent professional service!

Description of Work
Window washing inside & outside

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! I'm so glad that you are happy with our service. We look forward to making your windows sparkle for years to come!

05/29/2021

Billie Sue M.

This company is AWESOME! Nicole made it super easy to get an estimate and schedule cleaning. Very reasonable on price. Windows look great! Definitely using them again!

Description of Work
Windows cleaned

Category window cleaning

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We appreciate your business and we look forward to taking care of your windows for years to come! Don't forget our Referral Rewards program! It's a great [Member Information Removed] to earn free cleanings, which are even better....because they are free ;0) See you next time!!!

12/21/2020

CLARE P.

I've used this company for years. I get my house and office done. The windows sparkle and look great.

Description of Work
WINDOW CLEANING

Category window cleaning

Thank you for being such a loyal customer and for taking the time to share your experience with others! We look forward to taking care of your windows for years to come!

10/13/2020

Amy S.

I love No Streak...they always do a great job and Nicole is awesome to work with each time. They take care to remove and clean the screens and our windows always look amazing. Plus, they have a reminder schedule where they will let you know every six months or a year (based on our preference) when it is time to do them again.

Description of Work
Exterior Window Cleaning - Residential

Category window cleaning, ceiling fans

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! So glad we continue to impress you😉 We look forward to seeing you again next time!

06/01/2020

Carol Ann C.

On time. Did excellent job. Have used them for many years Never any issues.

Description of Work
Windows in-outside

Category window cleaning, ceiling fans

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! So glad to see that after all of these years you are still happy with our service! We will see you next time!

05/30/2020

Craig H.

Overall pretty well, except I advised the young man cleaning the inside that the screen for one of the kitchen windows would need to be removed from the outside, which he would have needed a ladder. But he waited until the end of the job to do this & his ladder was not tall enough and the girl cleaning the outside who had a ladder left after she cleaned the outside. So only half a window was cleaned. Wish someone would have taken care of this.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside & out

Category window cleaning, ceiling fans

Hi [Member Name Removed], The inside tech actually informed the person working on the outside about the screen, and they did climb up there and try to get it out before starting the outside. It was jammed in there. She reported this to me, and also your wife sent me an email stating that it was put in wrong and that, because of that, the window won't open to take it out from the inside. It is a tilt-in window so the only way to get it out from outside would be to bend it out. They are made to come out from the inside only. I did follow up via email regarding this. The inside tech was going to try again, before he left. We will gladly come back and remove the screen for you with a signed waiver. ALL of our vans are equipped with ladders that will reach the 2nd floor, so I'm not sure why it wouldn't reach. I do apologize for that, however, the first tech is a Team Lead and assured me that it will not come out from outside without damaging it. At this time, due to the pandemic, to limit exposure, we are only allowing one staff member inside each house, so yes, she did continue on to start the next job while the inside tech finished the inside, since there was nothing more for her to do there. Feel free to email me back if you decide you would like us to remove that screen for you and clean that pane. Thank you for taking the time to review us!

03/31/2020

Judith T.

I have used this group before and have always had an excellent experience. I make my appointment online. The cleaners arrive promptly for that appointment and perform their tasks quickly and efficiently. Screens are removed. Windows and tracks are cleaned and wiped. Screens are cleaned and put back on. The results are beautiful! We have a large house with 22 windows, including 3 sets of sliders. In 1-2 hours all are cleaned and shining. I couldn’t have done better myself!

Description of Work
Exterior windows cleaned

Category window cleaning

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! I am very proud of the staff we have developed. They are hard working, friendly, and professional, and I am so glad they continue to uphold our standards. I appreciate your business through through the years! We will see you next time!

02/14/2020

DOUGLAS H.

John did an excellent job. He actually showed up early and was very professional in the way he approached the work. He removed all the screens, cleaned the tracking, and and did a great job on the glass. I will us No Streaking again and definitively ask for John.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and out

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking the time to review us [Member Name Removed]! I appreciate your business through the years, and I'm glad to see we continue to impress you! We will see you next time!

11/23/2019

Joan R.

We’ve used No Streaking for years and have always had a terrific experience. Professional, on time, efficient and friendly!

Description of Work
Window and ceiling fan cleaning

Category ceiling fans

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It's so great having so many loyal and friendly customers like you! It makes our job easy! Thanks for the review and the years of business!!! See you next time!

11/18/2019

Carol Ann C.

Came on time, work performed well and will hire again

Description of Work
window washing

Category replacement windows

Thank you for this review [Member Name Removed]! You have been with us a long time! We appreciate the many years of business and your continued support! Take care for now!

09/22/2019

Greg R.

My technician was extremely thoughtful and did a great job for us.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for this review [Member Name Removed]! I hope your recent service went just as well! Thank you for continuing to trust us with your window cleaning needs! See you next time!

03/13/2019

Patricia S.

David, from No Streaking Professional Window Washers, was excellent. He took great care with our belongings and the windows are spotless.

Description of Work
All windows, inside and out, were washed.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for taking time to review us and for being a loyal customer for 5 years! It's always nice to hear that our staff is continuing to uphold our high standards! We look forward to seeing you in the fall!

02/14/2019

Tsae W.

We were pleased with the service. Highly recommend them!

Description of Work
window cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! I am glad to hear that you were happy with the service. Most people say that we are the most professional contractor that they have ever dealt with so, if you have time to drop me an email, I would love to know how we could make your next experience better. We are always looking for ways to better serve our customers. Our GPS shows that Carmen did arrive about 3 minutes after the start time of your appointment. We do aim for arriving 5 minutes before so I do apologize for that and will work to be more punctual next time. Thank-you again for your business and we look forward to taking care of your windows for years to come!

02/04/2019

Kenneth L.

They did a superb job - friendly/professional and took great care with their work.

Description of Work
Cleaning inside/outside our villa.

Category window cleaning

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]! I apologize about the minimum charge to come out, but between gas and paying staff to drive to a location, we have to have a minimum or we would not be very profitable. Thank you for understanding! We look forward to taking care of your windows for years to come. Thank you so much for giving us a chance!

02/02/2019

Bobbie L.

This was the best service I've ever received for anything. The company is a delight to deal with - they managed to accommodate my complicated schedule on very short notice. They were extremely professional, efficient, and worked to the highest standard - and I am, sadly, a perfectionist. Plus their follow up policy is outstanding! I give them an A+++.

Description of Work
Window washing

Category window cleaning

Thank you for your continued business through the years! We are lucky to have awesome customers that make our job more enjoyable. Thanks for the great review! We will see you next time!

01/24/2019

DOUGLAS H.

Carmen did an excellent job cleaning all our windows, both inside and out. I would definitely use this service again.

Description of Work
Windows cleaned inside and outside

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We know that people get bombarded with surveys everywhere they shop, so it means a lot that you took the time to write a review for us! We look forward to seeing you next time!!!

10/23/2018

Shiva R.

I had a major remodeling at my house and I need to clean all the windows due to sever dust. I knew my windows were dusty but I could not believe how much impact that window cleaning had on the appearance of my house. This company is reliable and they go out of their way for their clients. The best window cleaning company to work with.

Description of Work
window cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. I remember the first house I ever cleaned the windows at....I was amazed at what a difference it makes. Still to this day, I always love to see the end result of our work. I love that it makes people happy too! So glad that we made you happy and we look forward to doing so for years to come!

09/26/2018

Melodee H.

This was my second experience with No Streaking Professional Window Washing. Cleaning outside was done well. On the inside I have 3M Hurricane Shield on my windows. On several of the windows the film was gouged. I asked not to have the inside windows of 2 of the bedrooms and the media room cleaned, a total of 10 windows to include 2 large sliders. So I had damage done to my film, which is costly to replace, and several rooms were not even cleaned (at my request), and the price was higher than it was two years prior ($285 vs $225). I tried to contact the company 2-3 times and was told someone would get back to me to make adjustments. No one ever did.

Description of Work
Cleaning of all windows outside and about 3/4 of my inside windows

Category window cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed], The work completed was in March 2018. I actually have copies of several emails between you and my former assistant. We also have notations by the staff that they informed the customer before the 1st cleaning that there were scratches to the film prior to us cleaning. We also noted when you requested the estimate that you were not happy with the cleaning company you were using that charged hourly. My assistant informed you that your previous service 2 years before was also $285 and sent you the Receipt. While prices do go up every year with inflation, we lock our customer's price in for life if they complete service every 12 months. Your service went over 12 months, but we still honored the same price. You paid $285 in 2016 and $25 for hard water treatment. My assistant offered a refund or a credit to your account for the windows that should have been deducted, though we do usually ask people to let us know if it's only a partial ahead of time, so we can plan our time accordingly and book other work in the day. Either way, in regards to that matter, we have no follow up email from you regarding refund or credit. In regards to the film, there is nothing we use that could scratch, let alone "gouge" film on one window, let alone several, especially when two different employees worked in your home that day. I'm sure you've seen our tools. It's a soft washer and a rubber squeegee. If it was that easy to gouge film by cleaning it, we would not be in business. The damage was noted prior to us cleaning. That day, you actually had the Manager at your house. He would not hesitate, nor would any of my employees, if they accidentally broke or damaged something. They know they would not be in trouble and he would have set that example for his assistant that day. This is something they know is important to me and that accidents happen and they only get in trouble if they don't report them. Also, if they "gouged" a window, it would be quite apparent...they certainly wouldn't shrug it off and keep going and gouge other windows. They would panic and call me to see how it was possible and what to do. Still, they have no tools that can scratch 3M film. If the hard plastic squeegee they use to apply the film doesn't scratch it, our soft rubber squeegee certainly cannot. I'm glad to discuss this more with you or send you more information regarding it. My assistant did send this information to you as well, but maybe you didn't receive it. If you reply to your most recent reminder or go to our website you can email me directly. I'm glad to discuss it further.

04/12/2017

Darlene A.

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!! While the actual work performed was acceptable, as the crew was leaving our house I noticed that one of our front windows was cracked. I mentioned to the supervisor that I don't remember having a broken window and, after conferring with the other person on the crew, he stated that the other person had broken the window when closing it. The supervisor called the owner (Nicole) and she indicated that they had insurance to cover something like this and that they would have someone come out to fix the window. After several weeks of no action, I called and spoke to the person who answers the phones (Jennifer) and she indicated that they couldn't find anyone to fix a double-pane window. I then called 2 vendors and got 2 estimates to fix the window. After speaking to Jennifer again, she indicated that I should get the window fixed and they would send me a check for $366 to fix the window. I had the window fixed and forwarded the paid invoice to Jennifer, and she stated that Nicole was sending out a check. After a couple of weeks and no check, I called Jennifer again and she said that Nicole stated the check must have been lost and that she would send another via BillPay at her bank. Another couple weeks went by and neither check has arrived. I think it's a shame that a business would act in this manner, as their staff admitted to breaking the window and Nicole has lied to us numerous times about doing the right thing.

Description of Work
Hired them to clean the inside and outside of all windows in our house.

Category window cleaning

This customer's window broke because the lock was not aligned with the window, which generally is not the fault of the contractor, but I agreed to pay for it. Since we have never had this happen before in our ten years in business, we didn't have a company to fix it on speed dial. We called several and left messages and waited for calls back, which never happened. Then we called several more. Same thing. We finally reached two companies and neither repair that type of glass. Your husband grew impatient so I asked him if he knew of any in your area. After a few days he finally reached a couple and then we waited for estimates. The estimates came in and one was about 60% of the other, but he was more comfortable with the more expensive company, though their qualifications and experience were the same. I agreed to hire the more expensive company. Then the bill comes and it's even more expensive because it took them longer, which generally isn't how it works Nonetheless, I agree to pay. That company refuses to take a payment from us over the phone....they don't even take credit cards?!! We contacted our credit card provider to try crediting the amount to your card. We then receive notification that it's not an option so I send you a refund via bill pay FROM MY BANK, using the address we serviced. We hear from you weeks later stating that you haven't received it so we confirm your address and I have a new check reissued. So, about 90% of this situation was dependant on other people, not us, so we did what we could with what was within our control. So if anyone reading this was rather go with a company that wouldn't pay it at all or that isn't insured, that is fine, but hopefully people understand that sometimes there are some things out of our control so you do the best to make things right.

01/30/2017

Eli B.

Excellent Have scheduled them on regular basis.

Description of Work
Cleaned all our windows and screens.

01/30/2017

Eli B.

Excellent. Use them on regular basis.

Description of Work
Cleaned windows, sliding doors and screens.

Category window cleaning

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate our loyal customers such as yourself!

10/26/2016

Fernando P.

This company was very quick to respond to an online quote request. On the day of service, they called to say they had some issues, and would be about 2 hours late, which was not a problem for us. The guy who showed up was very friendly, and was very apologetic for the scheduling issue. He also said that there was supposed to be another person with him, but to rest assured, that he would not leave until everything was done. He was true to his word. He worked nonstop for over three hours, and he did a fantastic job! He had a lot of pride in his work. I hope all the other employees share his work ethic. Based on my experience, I highly recommend this company and will not hesitate to hire them again.

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

Thank-you for taking the time to provide feedback [Member Name Removed]. I do apologize that we ended up being short that day due to an employee personal emergency, and I do appreciate you being flexible and understanding. I am proud to say that my employees do have a good work ethic and a respect for our customers time. We look forward to taking care of your windows for years to come!

10/24/2016

Karen K.

Very well (Didn't I already do a survey/leave a testimonial?)

Description of Work
Window cleaning

Category window cleaning

Hi [Member Name Removed]! You did send us a survey and I appreciate the feedback. Angie's List sends every one of their customers a separate survey since you found us on their site. I am glad to hear that you were happy with your service and we look forward to taking care of your windows for years to come! Thanks again!

YETI Construction Inc

Tampa Bay's #1 Residential and Commercial Contractor, specialist in Kitchen & Bathroom renovations, Windows and Additions. YETI Construction brings Quality Craftsmanship, Cleanliness, and clear Communication to your door. We take pride in striving to understand each and every one of our clients' needs throughout the construction process. A remodel and renovation can sometimes feel daunting, but the entire YETI Team helps clients feel stress-free throughout process. We provide FREE in home consultations and FREE estimate proposals. YETI Construction is fully licensed and insured construction firm. State License #CBC1259927

Morgan Exteriors Inc

Tampa Bays premier home improvement company for 27 years. Specializing in Windows, Doors , Siding , Kitchens and Baths . Free estimates . All projects include lifetime guarantee on product and installation. Office - (813) 931-4663. Call Now and receive 50% off installation

Bozarth Contractors

As a Florida state certified contractor we specialize in window and door sales and installations only! We do not offer window or door repair services. Choosing the right replacement windows or doors is just as important as choosing the right contractor. Whether it's hurricane impact resistant or new construction energy efficient only the highest-quality products are offered. Products that provide lifetime guarantees, little or no maintenance and energy savings are key. Choosing the right contractor is just as important as choosing the right material for your project. That’s why we not only expect you to get the best product but also the best installation service. Bozarth Contractors does not use any sub-contractors for installations. Our in-house professionally trained employees provide exceptional service and quality workmanship that our customers expect. Our goal is to make you comfortable and pleased with both our work and value of service.STATE CERTIFIED LICENSE #CBC1253999.

Offers by Bozarth Contractors on Angi

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
    Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Free Estimates, Residential Window Cleaning, Commercial Window Cleaning, Post-Construction Window Washing, Light Fixture Cleaning, Ceiling Fan Cleaning, Shower Door Cleaning, Mild Hard Water Stain Removal & Window Clearing, Hillsborough County Serviced, Pinellas County Serviced, Sarasota County Serviced, Manatee County Serviced, Parts of Southern Pasco Counties Serviced

Hi-rise window cleaning, Pressure washing, painting, Screen enclosure repair, Rescreening, Blind Cleaning, House Cleaning