Ambrosio's Exterior Solutions Inc

Founded 2007 • With Angi since August 2012

Seamless gutter installations and replacement. Soffit, fascia and siding repair and replacement....

gutter repair (121)gutter cleaning (4)siding companies (1)

07/24/2019

Harry K.

I was asked to complete a review in June 2019. I completed the review by giving on overall grade of "F" because I had never received the requested estimated. Shortly after the submission in a follow-up call with George, we determined that the estimate was sent to the wrong email address. Once I received the proposal, I agreed to move forward with Ambrosio. The word has not been completed as proposed and to my total satisfaction. I would have no problem recommending this company. The quality of the work is good and the pricing is fair.

Description of Work
Installed new gutters

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

07/04/2019

Sara A.

Never heard one word from this company. They must be ghosts.

Description of Work
Various issues with my gutter

Work Completed On 07/04/2019

06/23/2019

Harry K.

Reviewed the project at my property and said they would send me an estimate within 48 hrs. This was over a week ago and I have heard nothing since.

Description of Work
Gutter Installation

Category gutter repair

Hello Mr. [Member Name Removed], We have spoke to you since this review was posted and confirmed you actually received our proposal but it went to your spam folder. You have since hired us to provide services and are scheduled to install your job by 7/14/19. Considering this, could you please edit the present review? Thanks in advance for attention to this matter. -Ambrosio's Exterior Solutions

05/25/2019

Debra L.

I am so very pleased with this company. They were professional, quality of work and materials are top grade. Completed the job from removal to finished product within a week. Price was good for the quality. George is excellent to deal with. answers all questions, very knowledgable in his field of work. Anything you are not happy with or want to change, he is there to make sure you are pleased with the work. Chris, Justin and Kyle were great also, know their job . The whole team work together and get the job done. They are an excellent company to work with if you want quality work. You will not go wrong when you hire this company. Rated A+++++ in my book

Description of Work
Gutter,soffit and fascia replacement

Work Completed On 05/25/2019

04/20/2019

Andrew B.

Not well. No work was performed. I emailed company 3 weeks ago and also called and spoke wit them. They assured me that they would come out over the next several days, measure the job and provide an estimate. 3 weeks later, 3 phone calls later and 4 emails later they have not even responded. They appear to be a tiny company. As we are in Spring and business is booming, they must be too busy for smaller jobs. Most of the time you cant even leave a message because the voice mail box is full. Need I say more?

Description of Work
Gutter installation

Work Completed On 04/20/2019

02/02/2019

Martin Z.

Very pleased. John was responsive for a quote, scheduling and job completion. The crew made short order out of finishing the job, and did a very professional installation. They were also quick to respond to a minor item after installation. The installation was so well done and matched our current color trim so closely, when I came home I could barely tell we had new gutters. John impressed me when he measured for a quote. Small items, like where to put the downspouts as to make them less noticeable and where to direct discharge, showed he actually cared about the installation beyond just making a sale.

Description of Work
New Gutters Installed, very quick response, schedule and completion

Work Completed On 02/02/2019

07/12/2018

Owen T.

Removal of existing gutter was very sloppy and the install was not consistent with the proposal, but they came back out quickly without any fuss and made appropriate adjustments. I thought the price was right and they were responsive to my concerns so I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
gutter replacement

Work Completed On 06/22/2018

06/25/2018

Keith K.

Fair price and a quality job. Very nice people. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Guttering for a section of garage.

Work Completed On 06/18/2018

04/27/2018

Richard H.

Excellent, a pleasure to talk to Jon on phone and to deal personally with George. A very professional organization whom I will hire again when we complete our gutter work

Description of Work
Gutters & downspouts

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

02/13/2018

Linda D.

It was a pleasure to work with John and George. I had a gutter section that needed replacement. Water would run out from the gutter and down my front window. George came out and explained how they would fix the problem and gave me a very reasonable quote. John came out to do the repair. They are both professional and know what they are doing. Extremely happy with the repair and the price. They also removed some old gutter screens and cleaned the gutters. This is a first-rate company.

Description of Work
Replace gutter section

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 02/09/2018

11/24/2017

Christine H.

Everything went well and John Ambrosio also let me know he found a hole in a shingle that needs repair.

Description of Work
Gutter replacement

Work Completed On 11/17/2017

11/03/2017

Rashid A.

Excellent, John did a great job on estimate, proposal and work. He was on time with appointment. I left him at my house to complete the work and when I returned he was done, but he did such a fine job at his craft that I couldn't hardly tell because he had color matched so good that he the gutters actually camouflaged. If you need gutter work, this is your man.

Description of Work
New gutter istallation

Work Completed On 10/12/2017

10/30/2017

brian A.

Very good company guys were very nice did a great job on the installation

Description of Work
Gutters installed

Work Completed On 10/30/2017

10/12/2017

Mani L.

John Ambrosio (the owner) did an excellent job overall. He explained everything to me throughly and quoted his cost. The work was very well done and he ensured that all the clean-up was taken care of before leaving. Would definitely recommend and rehire again for any gutter issues.

Description of Work
Down spouts reinforced to gutters and splash guards.

Work Completed On 10/10/2017

10/11/2017

Anna W.

Jon was prompt for the appointment. He efficiently made a simple repair. His explanation and advice gave me the confidence needed to make decisions for what needs to be done. I highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
My home gutter was becoming detached. I made an appointment with three companies to have it replaced. I got two quotes for replacement but Jon with Ambrosios Exteriors reattached it at no charge. He patiently explained why it came loose and gave me professional advice for what may need to be done in the future.

Work Completed On 10/11/2017

09/27/2017

Eric K.

Why did I give AES an A rating? Because Angie's List won't let me give them an A+ . Seriously. Todd was extremely helpful in giving me a quote, and was accommodating toward my busy travel schedule. Most importantly, and the thing that should not get lost in this review, is that the Friday before Hurricane Irma made landfall, his crew was at my home. These young men are hard-working and professional and went above and beyond what was asked. Particularly given the fact this was all within 36 hours of a hurricane. They worked in the rain cleaning out my gutters and installing the gutter guard, and did it with a smile. And they did it quickly. (Just like I would if I was working in the outer edge of hurricane. Ha ha!) Seriously though, I can't say enough good things about these guys. Not only am I satisfied, but I am impressed.

Description of Work
Gutter Guard installation and cleaning on second story gutters.

Category gutter cleaning, gutter repair

Work Completed On 09/08/2017

09/24/2017

D P.

Owner and crew were conscientious and thorough. They did quality work!

Description of Work
Install new gutters.

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

08/28/2017

Bruce S.

There was no cost for the quote. He was very personable and seemed to know what he was doing. He came when he said he was going to. He answered the phone when I called him. He was just a very nice man. We haven't decided who we are going to go with. We haven't had the chance to call a couple of more folks for quotes. We have been real busy. His quote was reasonable, but we may or might not go with him depending how many other quotes we get. The estimate was fine. We are going to try and get two more quotes before we decide what we are going to do.

Description of Work
We got an estimate for gutter installation.

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

06/03/2017

Stephen B.

GREAT JOB! i HAVE ALREADY RECOMMENDED THEM TO SOME OF MY FRIENDS.

Description of Work
I HAD SEAMLESS GUTTERS AND DOWNSPOUTS INSTALLED. LOVE THE GUTTERS AND THE CREW WHO WERE TOW BROTHERS WERE FANTASTIC. THEY WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DID AN EXCELLENT JOB.

Work Completed On 05/31/2017

06/02/2017

Kenneth K.

Excellent. Very professional, on time and they follow up. There was a minor piece on a gutter shield my wife wanted after they finished up and they were back in no time flat. Very responsible and reasonable and I took advantage of their coupons. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
I live in a brand new 55+ community and I needed 6 inch gutters on the front and back of my new house.

Work Completed On 05/22/2017

04/28/2017

Rosemary M.

Thank you so much! We need gutters for our modern house. Were considered that the gutters would not fit in with the look of our modern house but Ambrosio's Exterior Solutions Inc's owner Todd Rupp was able to custom create the perfect gutter. Project went smoothly and was fabricated and installed within the timeframe noted by Todd. Couldn't be happier with the look of the gutters and the professionalism of the team with respect to the installation.

Description of Work
Custom gutter creation/installation project.

Work Completed On 04/26/2017

04/22/2017

Barbara H.

George was here at 8 am and finished removing the old gutters and putting up the new gutters by 5 pm. There was a problem with the gutter covers that had been ordered. They didn't work with my metal roof. George returned the next afternoon around 5:30 pm and installed the new gutter covers. He was very professional and respectful. During the day several members of other crews came by to see if he needed help. They all work great together. My new gutters look great! Can't wait for rain.

Description of Work
I had my 4" gutters replaced with 6" gutters with gutter covers.

Work Completed On 04/22/2017

04/12/2017

johnny M.

Well done, by professionals. That provided photographs of the completed work.

Description of Work </