G & G Roofing

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2009

Residential and Commercial Roofing Contractor. Manufacturer certified shingle contractor, metal & flat roof specialist. We repair & replace all roof systems. Our experienced team of professionals will visit your job site to determine the best course of action and to help you build a project plan based on your needs. Our project planners will advise you if a total replacement is best or if you can do some less invasive maintenance to extend the life of your roof....

A Service Provider's profile image

+5 more images

roofing (391)gutter repair (42)skylight installation (15)gutter cleaning (10)chimney repair (8)home inspection (2)

06/22/2022

Linda G.

Totally Exceeded my Expectations first with best quote! Superior product-Owen's Corning. Justin Dunnam is the one to call! Project Manager Jimmy Ollie is hands on with a fantastic Crew that has my utmost respect! They are approved Contractor for Ygrene Clean Energy financing which is great for me a senior on limited income. Ygrene is part of Pace program for Florida residents! Karen at G&G hooked me up with Eric at Ygrene and he helped me get financing in place. This has been a super easy totally awesome experience for me! Why pay more call G&G and get it started! Company has the most kind and caring Employee's from start to finish! The area was cleaned every day and no debris left anywhere. I now have the most Gorgeous roof in my neighborhood❣️They Exceeded my Expectations in every way and I am so glad I chose this Company, I know I can count on them❣️

Description of Work
New Roof with plywood replacement.

Work Completed On 06/03/2022

Review for G & G Roofing - 456 Gus Hipp Blvd, Rockledge, FL - 39775266

09/26/2021

Claudia B.

Justin was on time and very professional. He inspected the roof and offered to seal the exposed nails free of charge. Above and beyond all the way. Thank you

Description of Work
a roof inspection for exposed nails

Work Completed On 09/24/2021

07/05/2021

Peggy T.

Very happy with with the work done by G & G Roofing. The roof was completed on time as promised. The crew were very professional. The project superintendent, Jimmy Ollie, kept us informed on every step of the project. Definitely would recommend the company.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/04/2021

12/28/2020

Jim P.

Excellent! We found G&G on Angie's List several years ag Theo and they correctly repaired two broken roof tiles. Now, there appeared to be cracks in the mortar holding various other tiles together, possibly resulting in water leaking through the roof. G&G arrived on short notice during the New Year period, inspected the entire roof and reported no damage or threat of leakage. The technician explained his findings and determined there's no problem at all. Big relief for us!

Description of Work
Inspect tile roof (8 years old) for possible cracks or leaks.

Work Completed On 12/28/2020

11/19/2020

William J.

After the hail storm in 2019, G and G roofing replaced 5 roofs for us and repaired two additional roofs. They're professionalism and problem solving skills are a great asset to us and our tenants. They kept their appointment and safe guarded our properties with great cooperation. Couldn't have been a better experience

Description of Work
Roof Repair and Roof Replacement

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

11/05/2020

Susan K.

I would HIGHLY recommend G&G Roofing for ALL roofing needs! They were patient with all of my questions, they were 100% responsive with all our issues and they were very professional! From the office staff to the project manager (Jimmy Ollie) managing the hardworking crew with inclement weather-every aspect of the company was managed expertly!

Description of Work
Shingle roof replacement

Category roofing, chimney repair

Work Completed On 10/21/2020

10/07/2020

Gloria P.

I HOPE we don't need a new roof for a long time but I will certainly call G&G when the need occurs. From office staff to our salesman, Charles, to the foreman, Jimmy. and to the entire crew of workers we had a good experience. NOT ONE COMPLAINT. The guys worked long and hard. Everyone came when they said they would and on time! The couple of minor snafus we hit were handled efficiently and professionally. A+ team!!

Description of Work
G&G replaced our entire roof and installed solar tubes.

Work Completed On 10/07/2020

04/01/2020

Sandra O.

Jimmy Ollie was very professional and informative throughout the process of having my residential roof replaced. The roof was replaced in three days! I would highly recommend G & G Roofing and Jimmy Ollie!

Description of Work
Residential Roof Replacement

Work Completed On 04/01/2020

02/06/2020

Lori R.

The guys at G and G Roofing were willing to work with all our requirements. They removed and replaced the roof and the new roof is a great improvement over the old one. Regarding the review of the man needing a Truck Repair, I was told that they made several attempts to pay for the repair at a body shop but the truck owner only wanted cash. This is the same man who was supposed to finish working on my deck and it has not completed the work required.

Description of Work
Remove and replace roof.

Work Completed On 01/07/2020

01/08/2020

William K.

G & G Roofing I'm displeased with this company. I was working at a house they were working at as well. Their crew that unfortunately doesnt speak a word of English were extremely uncareful and tossed shingles on the top of my 2018 Dodge Ram. At first, they sent a supervisor to look and he promised to contact me when he spoke to the owner. Nothing! I have called several times for over a week to have someone call. NOTHING! finally they gave me the number to the supervisor James, he said owner was on a fishing trip and was returning and would call me right back. I waited all day. NOTHING! So, I called again and he didnt answer, so he then decides to text me thinking he was texting a boss or something say , hey the guy with the truck is calling. I need a answer he says.. again NOTHING! Called again, and now I'm blocked. I tried to make this situation peaceful and understanding, but they destroy my front end of my truck, then blow me off. Unbelievable how this company is operating.

Description of Work
Fix my truck

Work Completed On 01/08/2020

Review for G & G Roofing - 456 Gus Hipp Blvd, Rockledge, FL - 38321876

12/12/2019

James L.

I would highly recommend based on their quality of workmanship, unsurpassed professionalism, and the highest standards of honesty, integrity, and customer service.

Description of Work
Full roof replacements x 2

Category roofing, skylights

Work Completed On 12/12/2019

11/27/2019

Pete M.

It’s been a little over a year since I’ve had my new metal roof installed by G&G Roofing. I waited this long to write this review so that I would have the benefit of my new roof for at least 12 months. I am completely satisfied with the work of G&G, before, during, and after, installation. The roof is awesome! I’m sure it has added value to my home. Although it took a while to start the install after signing the contract, it was well worth the wait. Hurricane IRMA was the reason for the delay. Ray kept me updated throughout the process. I must comment on G&G’s installation team, they were great! Punctual, competent, and quick. In closing, I would recommend G&G for roofing work! Thank you Ray, and extend my appreciation to your team.

Description of Work
Metal Roof Installation

Work Completed On 10/06/2018

11/26/2019

Jamie S.

Jimmy is a life saver. G & G roofing came to the rescue when my insurance company came out and said if I didn’t fix a few shingles on my 3 year old roof in 15 days by a professional roofing company they’d drop me. I panicked. All I could see was dollar signs and this is right before the Holidays. A local handyman who I trust got me in touch with G & G roofing. Jimmy came out and fixed the couple shingles and didn’t charge me a dime. I was so thankful I almost cried. Other roofing companies gave me expensive quotes and were hard to get in touch with. I’ll never forget the kindness, punctuality, and overall professionalism of this company. Sarah the administrator sent me paperwork to send to my insurance company immediately. I highly recommend them. Good people.

Description of Work
Few shingles needed repair

Work Completed On 11/25/2019

10/02/2019

Tracy V.

Jimmy and his crew did a fantastic job. They were very reliable and reasonable. We definitely recommend and will use again.

Description of Work
Needed a new roof on our house after the hail storm

Work Completed On 09/23/2019

09/29/2019

Kristy B.

Everything was very professional, from initial contact to schedule an estimate to the final inspection. Thank you for ensuring that our needs were met in a timely manner. Thank you for a job well done.

Description of Work
Replace roof

Work Completed On 09/27/2019

07/27/2019

Carmine D.

The work crews we’re very near, quick and professional. In a little more than a day and a half they had stripped, dried in and re-shingled 38+ squares ... cleaned up and done. The rubbish dumpster did remain in my driveway for a few days which was a mild Irritant, but considering how well everything else went not a big issue . As I write this review I am about two weeks post project. We’ve had a few fairly heavy rains And so far there seems to be no leaks or other issues . I would definitely recommend them as a local business.

Description of Work
Reroof after hail damage

Work Completed On 07/11/2019

07/24/2019

Katherine J.

G & G roofing surpassed my expectations! They were punctual, knowledgeable and completed my entire roof repair in the time frame promised. The entire project flowed smoothly and Jimmy kept me abreast of each step and what to expect. Dumpster was delivered and removed as promised and crew took extra steps to keep the surrounding area clean and clear of debris during the process. Any questions I had were answered timely and with professionalism. But best of all my new roof looks great and just in time for Florida after rain showers! Thank you G & G!!!

Description of Work
Complete roof removal and replacement due to hail damage

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

07/12/2019

Jeff R.

Eighteen months after completing a complete tear off and re-roof, the roof started leaking while I was out of town. Returned home to find a large portion of the master bedroom ceiling collapsed onto the floor and ceiling texture damage in the stairwell. The leak was repaired under warranty and while doing so they started a leak on the first floor garage which they repaired only with seam sealer. There is undoubtedly water under the roof top cover soaking the insulation I paid extra to have installed. I apparently have to pay out of pocket for the interior repairs as the insurance company denied the claim as being caused by poor workmanship and not a covered peril. Their warranty is written to exclude any interior damage. Beware of contracting with G&G roofing.

Description of Work
Roof replacement

Work Completed On 07/10/2019

Review for G & G Roofing - 456 Gus Hipp Blvd, Rockledge, FL - 37979957

06/09/2019

Charles R.

Did not respond for estimate request after they sent a message saying they would

Description of Work
Roof inspection

Work Completed On 06/09/2019

04/23/2019

John G.

G&G and its staff were professional. Did what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it. Even early in several cases. The work was done effectively and efficiently and got us back in business on several properties. Would use them again and in fact are using them still. John Green

Description of Work
Residential Roofs on several rental properties

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

04/16/2019

Stephen S.

Jimmy Ollie and his crew were Excellent. Jimmy is very honest And fair and explains everything Upfront before starting the job. Very professional and easy to Deal with. Would definitely hire Them again if needed. The crew Was clean and very neat and efficient I highly recommend this roofing Company. A+++++++++

Description of Work
Roof repair

Work Completed On 04/16/2019

03/13/2019

Sharon M.

The staff was timely, organized and professional from the office staff to the roofing guys, The roofing manager kept us updated. The roofers were professional. They started work about 7:00 am and worked until dark. The cleaned up all of the roofing debris that was in the yard. Hopefully, we never need them again but if we did we would use them.

Description of Work
A new Roof

Work Completed On 03/13/2019

03/10/2019

Bradford Y.

Completely satisfied! Contacted them about 2 weeks after the recent storm. Jimmy showed up and provided two estimates to us, one for metal and one for shingles. This was the third set of estimates I had received while deciding who should do the work. I am so glad I went with this company. Of all my hurricane Michael repairs and dealing with contractors these guys were the most professional. There is not even a close second. Because I went with a 5V crimp metal to retain and "old Florida" look on my home, I was advised of an extended timeline to complete the work. Essentially I experienced no delays, just had to wait as had been described to me before I signed the contract. Each and every call I ever made to Jimmy and/or Bryce were immediately answered or if missed quickly returned. The work of their metal crew was fantastic and the roof looks sharp. I have a 44 sq complex roof line with multiple peaks, gables, valleys, and corners. They tied them all together better than my wife and I had hoped. If you want a professional responsive roofing team give them a call. You will see the difference yourself.

Description of Work
New roof after hurricane. Replaced shingle roof with metal