CDS Plumbing Inc

Florida: General
08/31/2022

5585 Schenck Ave Ste 12

Rockledge, FL 32955

Christian Owned and Family Owned Company, We accept credit cards, checks and cash. We do free estimates over the phone for most service work for Residential Plumbing, if possible. We do not do remodeling or new constructiion. Also services Satellite Beach, Indialantic & Indian Harbour Beach...

plumbers (391)drain cleaning (50)water heaters (38)

07/05/2018

schedule and arrived on time. no extra charges. billed the price quoted.

Description of Work
replaced garbage disposal

Work Completed On 07/02/2018

05/01/2018

Fred installed new heater very quickly and professionally.

Description of Work
we had leaking hot water heater. needed replacing.

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 04/30/2018

04/18/2018

Fred was the plumber that came out to perform the needed upgrades and fixes. He was outstanding and we plan to use CDS and Fred again for the plumbing in our planned master bathroom renovation.

Description of Work
Replaced several faucets, shower controller and shower head. They also cleared a slow flowing shower drain.

Work Completed On 04/16/2018

04/09/2018

Easy to schedule, showed up on time, quality repairs. This is a company that appears to pride themselves on customer service and quality work.

Description of Work
Household Plumbing Repairs

Work Completed On 03/07/2018

04/09/2018

Fred was very professional and did a great job! He showed me a visible "ding" in the sink I had purchased at Lowe's, and gave me the opportunity to exchange it while he worked on other parts of the project. I had wanted to replace the hot and cold water valves for the washing machine, which were leaking when not connected to the washer. Fred advised that the benefits wouldn't be worth the labor co...

Description of Work
Install owner provided disposal, kitchen sink & faucet, chair height toilet & grab bar, and contractor provided toilet valve and exterior hose bibb.

Work Completed On 04/05/2018

Review for CDS Plumbing Inc - 5585 Schenck Ave, Rockledge, FL - 36965226

04/03/2018

We hired CDS based on previous reviews on Angies List. Adam was the technician who did the work for us. He was extremely pleasant, professional and did a great job! It took two visits to the house because I had ordered the wrong size for the kitchen sink. He also had to pick up the items from Lowes and Home Depot. This is a truly wonderful company to work with. Everyone involved in the process was...

Description of Work
Remove and install three fixtures (toilets and kitchen sink)

Work Completed On 04/02/2018

03/30/2018

I hired these folks based solely on their online reputation on Angie's List. Scheduling was a breeze, the plumber showed up a touch early and called before getting here - all good. The faucet repair could not happen, but that was an issue with my valves and the plumber patiently explained what was happening and I know that he tried to do what was asked, but could not. My challenge is that as we we...

Description of Work
Faucet replacement

Work Completed On 03/30/2018

Thank you for sharing, we have notified the technician of your opinion.

03/27/2018

I have used CDS for multiple services and thay are always, responsive, professional and cost competitve. Fred is very concientious of his work and puts the customer first. A1 company.

Description of Work
Tub to shower pan conversion

Work Completed On 03/27/2018

03/12/2018

Paul was awesome! Came early and stayed late did a beautiful job and was so clean! I had nothing to do after he left. I was very impressed. It was not an easy job as we have a very old home and he had to do some finagling to get some fittings installed but he did and it looks and performs beautifully. Highly recommended and worth every penny!

Description of Work
toilet and sink installations

Work Completed On 03/08/2018

03/07/2018

Great job, and very professional. This is my go to plumber who has done several jobs for me.

Description of Work
Repaired toilet in master bathroom

Work Completed On 03/07/2018

Thank you!

Drain Cleaning, Camera & Video Inspections, Leak Detection, Back Flow Inspections. Kitchen & Bath Remodels. Sewer Lines, Gas Plumbing, Smoke Tests, Plumbing Inspections

Septic pumping