CDS Plumbing Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since November 2011

Awards & Badges

5585 Schenck Ave Ste 12

Rockledge, FL 32955

Christian Owned and Family Owned Company, We accept credit cards, checks and cash. We do free estimates over the phone for most service work for Residential Plumbing, if possible. We do not do remodeling or new constructiion. Also services Satellite Beach, Indialantic & Indian Harbour Beach...

Resposiveness

plumbers (391)drain cleaning (50)water heaters (38)

02/11/2021

Great! Fred from CDS Plumbing did an excellent job in installing our new A.O. Smith hybrid water heater. Fred is very courteous and professional. It took about 2 1/2 hours to remove the old water heater and install the new one. I have been using CDS Plumbing for a number of years now and they are my "Go to guys" for all my plumbing needs. I highly recommend both Fred and Paul of CDS Plumbing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a new electric hybrid water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

06/12/2020

Things went really smooth. Friendly service and a very professional job. Would definitely hire him again if I needed a plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower Valve installed and a new shower pan liner installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

05/06/2020

We had problems Friday evening. Chrissy sent Paul out first thing on Monday morning and Paul did a wonderful job. This company is like family to us because we seem to have a lot of plumbing problems (old house). They come out promptly and are courteous and helpful. Thanks, Chrissy and Paul and thanks to Fred, too. There is one other great plumber we have used but I'm sorry I don't remember his nam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen sinks clogging

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

You are so sweet [Member Name Removed], we are thankful for your business!

03/23/2020

Fantastic!!! Fred went above and beyond for my senior citizen parents. Thank you Fred.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shower conversion

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

02/13/2020

CDS far exceeded our expectations. They are simply the best plumbing firm we have ever worked with. They never fail to do a professional job and we have called upon them numerous times. We have also recommended them to everyone we know when they are in need of a the best service. We have never posted fan-mail about a plumber in our lives, but CDS is really THAT GOOD!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new master bathroom including new toilets, shower and sinks.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

10/21/2019

Contacted CDS on Friday and they scheduled for first appointment Monday. Tech promptly arrived and did the work quickly and was professional and neat. Time to do work was very close to estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed two supply water line valves replaced to the bathroom toilets. Old ones were soldered in with little room for repair.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

08/12/2019

I don't know any plumbers in the area, so I called a few hoping to get a sense of their professionalism, attitude, knowledge, etc. By the time I got off the phone, I felt like I had just talked to my own wise mother. I felt that sense of peace as soon as I got off the phone and said, "Honey, this is the one." It's a family run business and has been around for a long while. Fred showed up already p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair water leak under the foundation slab

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Thank you so much!

06/29/2019

My remodel involved completely moving the plumbing lines in the kitchen and laundry area. Paul came out to quote my project but when I mentioned pulling a permit, he said we didn't need one. I told him my nephew, who is a GC in South Florida and said I most definitely needed permits and inspections due to the scope of my project, which included moving electrical lines. My nephew said if we didn't ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling kitchen and laundry

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

The price that Paul Quoted was for miscellaneous material and permit. We wish you the best.

04/12/2019

Used CDS Plumbing (321-433-3140) for Install of water shut off valve to house, water heater reinstall (another plumber installed incorrectly), fixed a clogged shower drain and fixed a leaky toilet. I have nothing but great things to say about CDS. They are professional, on time and do a great job. I highly recommend them for any plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing Jobs

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2019

02/28/2019

CDC charges $105 per hour with a minimum hour and then I believe they use half hour increments. The guy who came out was the same guy who came out to replace my sink and faucet which has worked great. So far, everything he changed is working well and I haven't noticed any issues. The worker is young-ish and very fast, although he's happy to show you what he's doing and answer plumbing questions. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace toilet, replace 4 shutoff valves

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

Thank you!

Drain Cleaning, Camera & Video Inspections, Leak Detection, Back Flow Inspections. Kitchen & Bath Remodels. Sewer Lines, Gas Plumbing, Smoke Tests, Plumbing Inspections

Septic pumping