Lovett's Enterprises LLC

Founded 1980 • With Angi since September 2004

6929 Fernandez Dr

Riverview, FL 33569

Established in 1980 and a 4x-time winner of the Super Service Award, Lovett's Enterprises LLC is a family owned and operated business that has been helping customers with their painting projects since then. PLEASE CALL FOR THE FASTEST RESPONSE TIME AND PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE IF YOU REACH THE VOICEMAIL (instead of emailing or using the message center). NanciAnn, owner of Lovett's Enterprises LLC, specializes in interior and exterior painting services. NanciAnn and her husband, Greg, do the work themselves – meaning the same person will be doing the job from start to finish! We believe that professionalism and quality is best attained by not subcontracting our services and no high-pressure sales. We use high quality paint and materials. Our mission is to provide relationships in professional painting services in a prompt, friendly, honest manner. Our clients can take pride in a job well-done by the best in the business – just look at our reviews! We have been pleasing clients and Angie’s List members alike for 30+ years now. Lovett's Enterprises LLC has won the Angie’s List Super Service Award in 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2017, with no plans of stopping in the future! We value each customer and offer the best pricing possible. We offer discounts to Angie’s List members– view our coupon offer for details. Give us a call today to start your painting project!...

04/07/2021

Roger T.

Nanciann did a great job, on time, quickly went to work, and outstanding results!

Description of Work
Remove wall paper and paint bedroom

Category contractors, interior painters

05/21/2020

Betty C.

This couple is wonderful. They accommodated my scheduling during the covid 19 pandemic and my half dozen color changes before they started. They moved furniture and cleaned before they started and finished within 3 days, changing my home from shades of yellow and gold to beautiful shades of grey and navy. Their work ethic and diligence is beyond no other. And, they are a pleasure with whom to work. They are unbelievably conscientious and our satisfaction was guaranteed. I would hire them again in a heartbeat the next time I need any room in my house painted. Thank you Gregg and Nancy for making my home a dream. Betty Carrig.

Description of Work
Gregg and Nancy repainted my family room, kitchen, hallways and living room.

01/14/2020

Clyde B.

If you need a painter DO NOT look any further. Greg and Nanciann are tremendous to work with and did a fantastic job repairing cracks and painting my entire house. The were not only a pleasure to work with but were a pleasure to meet. I honestly did not think you could still get this kind of detailed professional work. Seldom have a felt as satisfied with a reasonable price and top flight work. As they were finishing up the neighbors were coming over asking for their card because they witnessed the great work they were doing. These two were great. I give them A++

Description of Work
Exterior Repair and Painting

10/24/2019

Kim C.

From the start of the process with the estimate to the final walk-through after the job was completed, I could not have been more pleased to work with Nanci-Ann and Greg. They are very thorough and honest professionals that did an excellent job on the exterior of my home and utilize high grade paints. The job included painting the main body of the house, the eaves and fascia, railings, porch ceiling, and the frames around doors and windows. The exterior of my block home was thoroughly cleaned and prepped with all cracks filled and smoothed prior to painting. The previous owner of the home had done a very terrible job of painting, so to insure the best adhesion, all the old paint was stripped off for a clean slate. The weather was not cooperating when they started the job, with heavy rains every afternoon, but despite that, they worked quickly and came back out over the weekend to finish the job up and retouched up places where the damp and rain had not allowed proper curing due to the storms springing up suddenly. Following completion of the job, they said if any issues popped up to give them a call. I would highly suggest Lovett's Enterprises to anybody needing their home painted.

Description of Work
Painting - Exterior

Category pressure washing, house painters

08/30/2019

Helen and Edward N.

They were Professional ,considerate.caring of the clients needs.Greg and Nancy Lovett ,did a Great job in my home.

Description of Work
Interior Painting

03/17/2019

David S.

It went very well as it had before when we had another house painted by Lovett's Enterprises. The facia around our house was rotting in places. We had all the facia replaced with Hardie Board which will not rot. Then the area around the foundation was dug out so that the house could be pressured washed and painted including a metal canopy over our pool area. A rotting area of drywall over our front porch was also replaced and painted. They did an excellent job! They are very friendly and easy to work with and the quality of the work is excellent. I whole heartedly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replaced Facia and Painted House

Category pressure washing, house painters

01/09/2019

susan M.

Greg and Nancy are awesome. And Rick and other painters too. They are courteous, prompt, professional, and they did the awesome job I expected. I would recommend them over and over again. If you hire them, you will be 100% satisfied. They finished up in time as well.

Description of Work
Exterior house painting and soffit repair.

11/24/2018

Ilka B.

The Lovetts did a great job painting everything and I am really happy with the result. They were pleasant to communicate with, professional, thorough and got the work done within the time frame we had scheduled for it. I'll definitely use them again.

Description of Work
I needed to have the vaulted popcorn ceiling and walls in my dining and living room area painted

11/03/2018

Joseph T.

The job was completed thoroughly and in a timely manner. Work was high quality at a very reasonable cost. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Pressure washing and re-staining fence

Category fencing, pressure washing

10/11/2018

James K.

Great. On time, fast, professional, friendly, excellent quality of paints and workmanship. This company did a great job at a fair price. We are very happy and would recommend this provider without hesitation.

Description of Work
exterior painting

07/09/2018

Shafique S.

Greg, Nancy Ann, and their team did an amazing job painting our rooms. They were so friendly, efficient, helpful, trustworthy and professional it was a pleasure having them in our home. We felt completely at ease leaving them to get on with what they had to do while we ran errands here and there. Our walls look fabulous and we will use them again in the future to repaint the outside of our house. We are happy to give them a full recommendation if you want a great job done!

Description of Work
Repaint our interior rooms

05/26/2018

Stuart J.

After reading the positive Angies List reviews and following a good on-site interview we hired Greg and Nancy of Lovett Enterprises to paint the interior and garage of our 2200 sq. ft 27-year-old house. From start to finish the work was performed beyond what we were expecting both in quality and convenience. Greg and Nancy did all the work themselves with one helper, Rick, who was also a master painter. We were worried that there might be issues with all the furnishings and other items that were in the rooms but there were none. We actually enjoyed having Greg, Nancy and Rick arrive for each day of painting. We will absolutely hire the Lovetts without hesitation for any painting jobs from now on. In our opinion they are the best available for value, quality and convenience. In addition to the above, the Lovett team worked so quietly that we almost forgot they were in the house at times! All three were thoughtful, detail oriented and personable.

Description of Work
Painting all the interior rooms and garage

04/23/2018

Johnnie M.

They did excellent job. Someday I will have them do the interior.

Description of Work
Painted exterior of home at first they said the gutters would be okay. But after getting on with the job they agreeded with me so now they match with the rest the trim.

04/06/2018

Jamey N.

I normally don't write reviews, because everyone's experience could be different. In the case of Greg and Nancy I am making an exception. I wanted to recognize them for be amazing, courteous, and extremely genuine business owners. They both took their time to talk us through the process of picking colors, and were very flexible as my wife and I changed our minds during the project. Our home looks GREAT! the quality of work was GREAT! they made a very stressful situation a delight. I am grateful we found them and have already recommended them to several friends and our family. The Lovett's have made us very happy and we will be using them for all our future painting projects

Description of Work
Entire interior paint job

03/07/2018

M H M.

Tried calling the business several times and was dumped into Angie's List phone directory and then a garbled message said leave a message. Did not know if it was the painting service or not. Hard to get an estimate if you cannot reach the business.

Description of Work
Painting estimate

02/08/2018

George D.

Greg Lovette showed up on time to assess and bid the job. They were ready to start the job a day earlier than forecast, and stayed with it until the job was completed 4 days later. Obvious great care was paid to prep and small details. Several hours were spent when the job was done going over the entire structure to make sure nothing was left undone. The did a great job. I would absolutely hire them again.

Description of Work
The Lovette team painted the exterior of our home.

Category pressure washing, house painters, doors

02/06/2018

joanne B.

Excellent. This is the third time I have contracted with Lovett for exterior painting of a home. Their prep work is the best I have ever experienced. The final results are outstanding. Thank you once again Greg and Nancy!

Description of Work
Painted exterior of my home

01/04/2018

ART B.

After reading the posted reviews on Angie's List, Nancyanne and Greg Lovett sounded like a perfect fit. Everything you read about their attention to detail or their patience helping us pick out a house color is true. They know how to take care of the customer. It is so refreshing to hire someone and not have to follow them around, ask them when they are coming or clean up after them. They did everything they said they would and more. They do not cut corners. They even did the weatherstripping around the front doors. They asked me to inspect the house after they were done and as particular as I am, I could only find 2 areas the size of a quarter that needed touch up on a 4,100 Sq Ft house!. They just want you to be happy and I can honestly say I never have to search for a painter again. Do yourself a favor and make the Lovett's your painter!

Description of Work
Had the House Repainted and replaced 2 exterior doors that were rusting.

12/13/2017

Bonnie F.

Excellent. I have used this company before to complete interior painting and they are always punctual, professional and top notch.

Description of Work
Painting patio ceiling and patio overhang

10/02/2017

Hank B.

Excellent. The Lovett's are a pleasure to work with and their work is top notch. We had one glitch: In the bedroom there was some unevenness in color so Nancieann came back and repainted it - no charge.

Description of Work
Repainting (and repairing as needed) of our kitchen, family room, two bathrooms, laundry room, pantry, hallways, one guest bedroom, including all trim and doors. This was a big job.

09/19/2017

David S.

Lovett Enterprises did a great job. The paint looks great and was carefully applied (three different colors) after the surfaces were pressure washed. They trenched around the foundation to make sure the paint went below the ground surface. They replaced some soffit and even removed and emptied one of our gutters that had been clogged by leaves. On top of it all, they were very friendly and professional. This is a very experienced and ethical company. I would gladly recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Painted the exterior of our large house.

06/23/2017

Theodore D.

Lovett LLC did a wonderful Job. I especially like the care which they took to ensure that the entire wall was painted by actually moving the debris away from the base of the house to ensure that all of the Stucco was painted. Additionally, Greg was able to replace the side door to the garage with no trouble at all.

Description of Work
I needed to have my house painted, and my side Garage door replaced.

Category pressure washing, house painters, doors

06/22/2017

Stuart S.

Fantastic. Nancyanne and Greg along with their helpers are true professionals who take pride in their work and it really shows. They know their business inside and out and are very detailed oriented. From our first call to the very end of the job they were always prompt and kept us informed...truely a seamless experience. Before taking any payment they do a walk through to make sure we were completely satisfied...and we were!! We got 4 estimates they were absolutely the best. Most highly recommend you give them a chance... you won't regret it. Thank you again Nancyanne, Greg and staff for making our home look so good. Stu and Tom

Description of Work
Had two cracked window sills repaired/re-stuccoed. Had entire exterior of house power washed/repaired wall cracks and re-textured. Painted entire exterior of house.

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters, interior painters

06/16/2017

richard S.

excellent. could not ask for a better job. I will recommend them to anyone. they were on time and acted in a very professional manner.

Description of Work
exterior painting. and all prep work'

Category pressure washing, stucco, house painters, doors

05/30/2017

Bonnie F.

It went very very well. Job was completed in 3 days and looks terrific.

Description of Work
All trim and doors in house painted.

Apex Paint and Repair

Florida Magic gutters

Installed seamless 6 inc gutters and downspout s Installed leaf guards Clean the gutters and seal Clean gutters Installed leaf guard

Always Green Inc

We are not the typical Household Pest Control or Lawn & Ornamental care company. We provide a better service experience through Service Excellence and by applying Best Quality Products. Driven by Peter Eells and his vision of achieving lush, green and healthy results Our small local business - depends on your continued satisfaction for our livelihood Product testing/selection process - ensures Best Quality Products without guesswork Formulated treatment - fixes problems the first time and more cost effectively Well trained, skilled and experienced technicians - core of our Service Excellence Teamwork - best lawn & ornamental care by being smart about it New Indoor Pest Control - keeping bugs from entering by focusing on perimeter control Customer Corner and Invoices - easy to understand & helps us communicate.Always Green is Family Owned

Offers by Always Green Inc on Angi

Exterior and Interior painting, pressure washing, concrete and pool deck staining, wood fence staining, vinyl siding installation, seamless gutters, rough carpentry/wood replacement, minor stucco repair, wallpaper removal, wall texturing.

Give us a call today to discuss your project!